unpolished [lams]

By shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! More

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

Double Bar

1.4K 52 81
By shinyquartz

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

1st request from: owenasnk

Hope this fits what you expected, sorry if it doesn't.

Anyway, enjoy

****

Alex's P. O. V

John threw himself next to me, his breathing still heavy, a thin layer of sweat covering both our bodies. He turned to me with a bright smile.

"You okay, babygirl?" He said, pecking my forehead.

"Yeah..." I smiled back, nodding.

"It's the first time we... You know, since you started your T-shots." He remarked.

"Yup." I said chuckling. "I'm okay." I assured him.

"Okay, okay." He lifted the bed covers over us. "Ya know, we should get up before my parents get here in the morning, otherwise, my mom is capable of throwing holy water at us."

I laughed. "Yeah, I should probably get going early in the morning."

He huffed. "But why?" John whined. "I want to spend the whole day with my beautiful boyfriend." He mumbled.

The warmness grew in my chest and I couldn't help but to grab his face and sprinkle it with kisses.

"You're amazing, you know?"

He grinned and gave me a slow but brief kiss. "I'm aware." He winked at me. "You're amazing yourself, though."

I bit my lip and climbed over his lap. His hands immediately held my hips. I loved the way he didn't looked at my small, but still present breasts. I loved the way he called me 'Alex' or 'Lexi' or simply 'Lex'. I loved how he would call me his boyfriend. I'm totally in love with the way he's so supporting and accepting. 

I love John Laurens and I'm sure, with only 17 years old, I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.

"You ready for round two?" I teased, leaning down.

He smirked and squeezed my ass. "With you I'm always ready."

*********

3 weeks later

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Then a new load of puke left my body. I threw up on the toilet, Eliza's hand rubbing my back and the other getting my hair off my face.

"Alex, you sure you didn't eat something? Out of date or that you couldn't tolerate?" She asked softly.

"I swear Liza, I haven't had anything but orange juice and crackers for the whole week, everything else just seems gross to— ow!" I threw up again.

Tears from frustration and from the times I've been puking started to accumulate in the corners of my eyes.

When I felt like nothing else could come out of my stomach, she helped me up and I rinsed my mouth. My throat was burning and my head ached.

"Alex, this is not normal, you've been having this symptoms for a while now." She said worried as we both sat on her bed.

"I don't know, maybe... Maybe this is the t-shots side effects or something." I shrugged. "Do you have Advil?" I asked quietly.

She nodded and went to her dresser, passing me the pills.

"Well, did the doctor said this could happen?" She asked, handing me a bottle of water she had been drinking moments ago.

"I mean, no but, people can respond differently to the treatment." I said. "Like, I'm having my next shot in a month or so, I can as him in the next appointment."

"Did you tell your mom?" She said, lifting an eyebrow.

"No, uh... If this is side effects, then I don't wanna worry her, she could probably make me quit." I shook my head. "I think I'mma just call the doctor."

"You're very convinced it's side effects, aren't you?" She asked, I shrugged. "What did you say you were feeling again?"

"Nausea, I'm getting really tired very early and John says I've been acting moody for the past days, but I know that bitch is just complaining cause he's most of the times doing dumb shit." I rolled my eyes.

Eliza sighed. "So, nausea, tiredness and mood swings?"

"Basically, yeah."

"Alex, when was the last time you and John had sex?"

"I don't know, like three weeks ago?" I said bored. "Why does it matter anyway?  It's not like—" Eliza bit her lip and gave me a sympathetic look. "Elizabeth I am not pregnant."

"You don't know that!" She said, grabbing my hand. "What if you are?"

"I'm not, I can't be!" I stood up and shook my head. "I haven't even finished high school, I cannot raise a child! And John, what do you think would happen with us if I end up getting pregnant?!" I screeched.

"Alex, relax! I'm just supposing." She said in a soothing way. "It can be a possibility, not necessarily real, but it never hurts to check." She assured. "Besides, if John really loves you like he claims he does, he'll totally make himself responsible."

"What you mean like, buying a pregnancy test?" I started biting my thumb nail. I was anxious already. "We can't just go into the pharmacy and ask for that, that would be embarrassing!"

Eliza shook her head. "I think Angie keeps some on her first aid kit." She said, standing up and walking to the door. "Perks of having a gynecologist sister."

She disappeared for some minutes. Minutes in which my mind traveled to all the possible circumstances that may occur if I am indeed pregnant.

Eliza came back with a small pink long box. "Found one." She said, approaching me as she took the thin test bar out. "You know how it works, right?"

I nodded. "Guess so? Gotta pee on it and wait." She nodded, handed it to me.

I took it in my hands and rushed to the bathroom. I was so nervous, the pee lasted a little while to come out, when it did, I shook the thingy and placed it over the sink.

Got out and went to the room again. "You go inside, I cannot watch." I told Eliza. She smiled softly and went.

She lasted what felt like hours, but I know it was just a couple of minutes. When she got inside the room with the stick in her hands, her face told me everything. I took if from her hands.

Two bars.

I was pregnant.

"I'm so sorry, Alex." She whispered.

Unconsciously, I started crying. I felt Eliza embracing me, but all I could think of in that moment was; how would my mom react? How would John's parents react? How..... John.....

Eliza let go of me. Gave me a sad look and held my hands.

"Whatever you need Alex, you know you have me and my sisters, okay?"

Her voice sounded distant in the huge mountain of thoughts I was having in that moment.

My world turned upside down.

*******

It's been a whole week since I discovered my pregnancy, and I've been acting differently with John.

Nothing intentional, It just felt weird to act like nothing was happening.

That day, we were walking out of the science classroom. John was beside me and tried to hold my hand, which I quickly moved away, preventing it..

John frowned. "Okay, enough." He said firmly stopping in the middle of the hall. "What the hell is happening?"

"I don't know what you mean, let's go." I told him, starting to walk again, he grabbed my arm. "Let me go, stop." I begged.

"Not until you tell me what's been going on." He scolded. "What happens, Alex?"

"Nothing happens." I shook my head.

"Nothing happens?" He repeated, letting out a sarcastic chuckle. "You've been acting all weird this week, it's obvious that something DOES happen."

"Weird?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "John, let's go, we—"

"No! Stop, listen to me!" He looked right in my eyes. "You've been avoiding my presence in class, ignore my calls and texts, turning your face when I wanna give you a kiss and don't want me to hold your hand." He said, the pain noticeable in his voice. "Alex, what is happening?" He asked again.

I sighed. "Okay, you're right, something's up." I admitted, talking softly. "But I can't tell you here."

He looked confused but nodded. "Okay, in my place after class?"

"No! I-I mean, no." I stammered. "Meet me at the park in front of the church three blocks away after class."

"Alex, why—"

"Just, do so, kay?" I said, tired. He nodded. "Thanks." I mumbled, smiling slightly.

"Can I at least have a kiss now?" He said, trying to humor the moment.

I thought about it and quickly pecked his lips. "See you after class!" I called out, before rushing away from there.

****

At exactly 4:10, John was walking towards me. I was sitting on a bench below a tree.

"Hey." He said, sitting next to me.

"Hey." I repeated.

"So... You wanna tell me first or wanna chat a little?" He chuckled.

"I'm going straight to the point, cause after all, I don't think you'll ever wanna see me again." I said, taking a deep breath.

"Alex? What do you—"

"Just, lemme talk okay?" I didn't wait for him to answer. "Remember a month ago when  we had sex on  your place?" He nodded. "Well, three weeks later I started having this weird ass symptoms and while I was at Eliza's I threw up, so we decided to start discarding possibilities and I made a pregnancy test...." I stopped to look at his reaction.

He was frowning. He knew what was coming. "Alex—"

"Let me finish...." My hands started trembling and my voice cracked. "I made the test and it was positive. A month ago when we were at your place we didn't use a condom the second time we had sex and now...." Tears. Salty and heavy tears fell from my eyes. "Now our lives are ruined, I won't get my scholarship cause of a stupid baby and your parents are going to hate you for getting someone pregnant and my mom's gonna be so disappointed and—and—" I was authentically sobbing by that point. "I'm so sorry."

John's face was blank. He didn't look mad, or sad, or happy or anything. He was just...shocked.

"Alex, I don't...." He sighed. "I can't raise a kid right now." He shook his head. "None of us can. You're going through a process and that baby could ruin everything, you know that, right?" He said, his voice turning more and more firm. "That baby is a problem in this moment of our lives, and believe me." He grabbed my hands. "I love you, I really do. But I can't do this." He bit his lip.

More tears and sobs came out of me. I nodded. What else could I expect?

"I'm sorry Alex." He stood up and just like that,

John Laurens walked away from my life.

******

A/n:  IT WAS GONNA BE HAPPY AT THE BEGINNING, I SWEAR, I JUST FELT LIKE MAKING IT LESS CLICHE. I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

But anyways, this is kinda my idea on teenage pregnancy (?)

Like, kids are not blessings if you are still a kid yourself.

But whatever, hope you liked this, byeeeee ❤❤❤❤✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 371 35
For y'all who are like me and want to see out favorite characters love each other. Mostly LAMS but there will be other Gay ships like Mullette and Je...
31.1K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...
1.8K 129 33
Alexander Hamilton was the new senior along with one other boy, a beautiful one, more stunning than he had ever laid his eyes on. He felt like it was...
186K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol