REDDIE ONESHOTS // CHARACTER

De CrazePancakeJewl

•Reddie•Byler•Stenbrough• "Y-You never loved me! You lying bastard!" -Please, fuck Eddie I...I can't live wit... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Disclaimer
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One (Insert Lenny Face)
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Taken By The Devil
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One-Hundred One
Chapter One-Hundred Two
Chapter One Hundred-Three
Chapter One-Hundred Four
Chapter One Hundred Five
Chapter One Hundred Six
Chapter One Hundred Seven
Chapter One-Hundred-Eight
Chapter One-Hundred-Nine
Requests
Chapter One Hundred-Ten
Chapter One-Hundred Eleven
Chapter One-Hundred-Twelve
Chapter One-Hundred-Thirteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fourteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fifteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Sixteen
Chapter One-Hundred Seventeen
Chapter One-Hundred-Eighteen
Chapter One-Hundred Nineteen
Chapter One-Hundred Twenty

Chapter Fifty Two

1.8K 39 63
De CrazePancakeJewl

DDLB REDDIE. Aged up. All characters are 18.

Three times Eddie got out of a punishment and one time he didn't.

-1-

Eddie was a good boy. He had never been spanked before, only timeouts, but even those were rare. Richie loved his boy and he was glad he didn't have to spank him yet. One fateful afternoon, Richie got a text from Mike, asking if Eddie and he wanted to go out on a double date with Will and himself. Richie called out for Eddie, who was drawing for Richie. He ran out of the kitchen and to Richie's office, nervously panting. "D-Daddy?" He asked timidly. "Hi, baby. Would you like to go out with Uncle Mike and Will?" Eddie thought about it. "Daddy be there?" "Yes, Eddie. Daddy will be there too." Eddie nodded, "Otay! Fun!"

Richie smiled and motioned for Eddie to come over to him. Eddie trotted over and stood in front of him. Richie kissed his cheek softly, "After that, I want to have a little movie marathon with you. How does that sound, little prince?" Eddie giggled, "Yes pwease!" Richie kissed his other cheek as well, "such a good boy. Now run along, I want to see my pretty baby's drawing as soon as possible." Eddie ran back to the kitchen and picked up his markers. Richie sighed dreamily. Eddie was such a perfect sub and boyfriend. He loved him. Snapping out of his thoughts, he answered Mike quickly.

A few hours and tons of kisses later, Richie had put up Eddie's drawing on the fridge and both were in the bedroom. Eddie was all bathed and clean. Richie ended up joining him so he was bathed as well. After he dressed and dried Eddie off, he dressed him in a green shirt with dinosaurs on it and some brown sweatpants. He stared at Eddie, smiling. "Something wong, dawwy?" Eddie asked, a finger in his mouth. "Nothing, baby. Just admiring how pretty you are, that's all." Eddie blushed, hiding his face. "No no no, none of that. I want to see how beautiful you are." He gently pushed Eddie's hands away from his face and kissed all over his cheeks. "I love you so much." "Love daddy too! Vewy much!"

After both were dressed, they went to their car. Richie buckled Eddie in, kissing his head. They drove to the restaurant to find Mike and Will alreddie sitting down, eating with joy. Mike stood up as he saw his brother approaching. "Uncwle Mikey!" Eddie squealed, running up to the tall boi. "Hey, little one! How's my favorite little doing." Will whimpered, pointing at himself. "Sorry, second favorite little." Will made grabby hands at Mike, who went back to his baby boy and hugged him. Richie took a seat across from Eddie, holding his hand.

The waiter finally came and took their orders. The four began to have a nice conversation. The only problem was, Eddie was slipping into little space and he was slipping fast. The food came. Except Eddie's order was wrong. He wanted a plain burger but his was filled with ketchup, tomato, pickles, etc. He began to whine, making Richie look over at him.

"What's wrong, baby?" "Dawwy, they got my owder wong!" He yelled, sniffling. Richie squeezed his hand, "baby boy, indoor voice please. We'll order another one." "B-But it'll take too long! I-I hungry!" Richie sternly furrowed his eyebrows. "Quit it, Eddie. Stop being a brat. It's not cute." Eddie rubbed his eyes. "You know whats not cute? This!" He grabbed the plate with the burger on it and threw it onto the floor.

Richie gasped, Will and Mike anxiously watching. "Unclwe Witchie, Ed-Ed no mean it..." "Stay out of it, Will." My smol baby sniffled, Mike getting up from his seat to hold him. Richie got up and walked around the table. He grabbed Eddie's arm harshly and paid for their food, apologizing to both the waiter and Byler.

He dragged Eddie to the car and put him in the passengers seat. "D-Dada?" "No, Eddie. You're getting punished first thing when we get home." "N-No! Daddy! N-No!" Eddie began to sniffle and whimper, trying to get out of the car. "HEY! Stop that and sit still!" "Da-" "Edward, shut the fuck up and sit still." He said, menacingly slow. Eddie silently cried into his hands, Richie not noticing.

When they got home, Richie told Eddie to go upstairs. "D-Daddy, p-please! I-I'm a g-good boy! You-You said so yourself!" Richie grabbed Eddie by the chin and said, "you are not a good boy. You are a bad boy, Eddie, and you deserve to be punished." B-But daddy. P-Pwease!" "You deserve it, you stupid slut! Now, go upstairs and strip." Eddie held his chest as he went upstairs. He felt his breathing slow down, heart beat increasing. He was so afraid of being punished that he was about to have an asthma attack.

Richie walked upstairs, sighing. He opened to door to find Eddie, breathing heavily on the bed, coughing and sobbing.  "Eddie?" "I-I'm a g-good boy! Daddy right!?" Richie ran to Eddie, holding him close, tears in his eyes. "G-Good boy, r-right? I'm a-a good b-boy! I-I'm not a b-bad boy! D-Dada lov-loves good b-boy!" Richie looked around the room, desperately trying to find Eddie's inhaler. 

"I-If Eddie n-not good-good boy, da-daddy no wu-wuv him no m-more. S-So I'm a good b-boy, right? I'm da-daddy's good boy. I-I didn't m-mean to b-be bad. Dad-daddy won't h-huwt his good boy. H-He won't, he pr-promise he l-loved him! I-I'm so-sorry!" 

Richie spotted it and ran to it, placing it between Eddie's lips. He pulled the trigger and after a few tries, Eddie had calmed down. "E-Eddie good boy?" "Yes, darling, Eddie is the goodest, cutest, loveliest boy and daddy loves Eddie. He really scared his daddy, though."

Eddie began to cry again. Richie kissed the tear tracks, wiping them away, "what's wrong, my sweet boy?" "E-Eddie no wa-wanna be p-punished! He s-sorry!" Richie decided that now wasn't the time to punish him. "Oh, baby. I'm not going to punish you. You already took enough, my poor baby." He softly kissed Eddie's eyes and cheeks. "You are a good boy, baby. Even if you misbehave." "Daddy loves Eddie?" "More than you know, little baby."

-2-

"Daddy! Can me get dis stuffie? Pwease?" Richie looked down at his little boy. Eddie was looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "P-Pwease?" Richie bit his lip and said, "Sorry, doll. We alreddie got one yesterday. It's only for a reward and you haven't been acting good lately." Eddie pouted, "B-But-" "No buts, little prince. Just have to act good." Eddie began to whimper. He was tired that day after a beating a school. Of course, Richie didn't know that Henry still bullied his little baby. You would think that in college, a boy would man up... Ha! Not Henry Bowers.

"No no no, no crying."  "I-I want MY STUFFIE! M-MEAN DADDY." Eddie threw the fluffy duck onto the floor and stomped on it. Thank god no one was around to witness the crime scene. "Eddie, don't make me beat you." Shit. Richie thought. That came out wrong. But it was alreddie too late Eddie was frozen, tears coming out of his doe eyes. "B-Beat me? N-No!" "Eddie, baby, it came out wrong, I would ne-" "Mean daddy! D-Daddy no love Eddie. Just l-like Henwy!" Eddie stepped away from Richie. "Oh baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it that wa- Wait a second. Just like Henry?  I thought that fuc-bad child was out of our lives." 

Eddie sobbed into his hands. Richie ran over to him and picked him up, cradling him. "I'm so sory, baby boy. I meant that as in spank you, I would never beat you. Ever. You now I wouldn't. I'm so sorry, daddy's sorry." "N-No spankie?" Eddie asked in a small voice. Richie raised an eyebrow. "Is someone sorry for their action?" Eddie sniffled and nodded. "Then okay. But you must tell me what you meant with that thing with Henry." 

Eddie bit his lip. "H-Henwy hurt Ed-Ed today at school! Said I was a fa-fag, daddy! Everyone laughed at Eddie!" Richie held him even tighter, kissing the top of his head. Inside, he was fuming. "My baby, why didn't you tell me? I would've kick his as-butt." "Scawed that Henwy hurt daddy." "BOI I SURE HOPE HE DOES I'LL KILL HIM WITH MY PINKY FOR TOUCHING MY LITTLE BABY LOOK AT HOW PRECIOUS HE IS." He yelled at the reader I mean what.

-3-

Eddie was in the kitchen, gobbling up all the sweets. Richie entered the room, gasping when he saw Eddie's mouth covered in chocolate.  "Baby? Did you ask permission to eat those?" Richie was worried that his little boy would get sick. Eddie stuck his tongue out at Richie. "Did you ask permission to eat my gummy bears?" Richie was silent. Eddie was silent. The two bois were silent. "I'm da daddy now! Dawwy oo do as me says!"

 Richie was in shock. This was both amusing and downright unacceptable. "Okay, jokes aside, Eddie. Corner. Now." "Nuuu. I'm da dawwy!" "oH? You think you're a big boy now? Hm?" "Yup! Dawwy needs to be punished. 10 spankies! He ate all of baby's gummies!" Eddie was slipping into little space. Richie warmly smiled at his baby boy's cutness. "You're so adorable, I want to eat you up." "I don't f-fucking cawe. I da daddy! Bend over!" Richie was angry now. "Excuse me? Do you want to repeat that?" "I'm the dawwy!" Eddie screamed. 

Richie walked over to him and grabbed a fistful of his hair. "You think you're in charge here? Daddy makes the rules." "No! Let go of me!" "Did you just tell daddy what to do?  Maybe daddy should punish you, hm? You have been bratty and you've gotten away with it every time." "N-No! N-Not a brat!" "You are a brat and a very bad boy! Ten spanks, over my knee!" Eddie refused, so Richie grabbed him by his arm and forced him over his lap. Eddie was crying hysterically. "N-No! Mommy don't!" Richie froze. His heart sank as he stared at his little boy. 

He picked Eddie up and sat him on his lap. "What made you think I was Sonia, baby?" "Mommy pulled and pushed and yelled at baby Eddie too! Like dawwy b-but dawwy loves me! R-Right?" "Of course, little prince. Daddy loves you more than anything. I'm sorry, baby. Let's just do some corner time." Eddie nodded, sniffling. Richie stood behind him during Eddie's ten minutes. After that, he gave him a big hug. "I love you, precious."

-4-

Richie had had enough. After weeks of letting Eddie's disrespect slide by, not punishing him, he had enough. Eddie had snuck out with Beverly and had gone to a party. He was given some candy like medicine and he was almost about to eat one after he offered one to Richie. Richie smacked them out of his hand. Beverly then told Richie everything, praying to god that Eddie wouldn't be in too much trouble. Richie made a, "come over here," motion with his finger. Eddie grinned and ran over to him, hugging his lower body because my short baby.  

Richie tried not to smile at his cute baby. "Edward. I know about last night." Eddie smiled, nuzzled deeper. "Otay." "What do you mean okay? You snuck out without my permission and got medicine from strangers. God, what would I have done if something happened to you?!" Eddie sniffled. "I-I'm sowwy, daddy..." "No. This time I won't accept it. You will receive twenty spanks." Eddie whimpered and began to cry. "But I promise you I will give you a kiss after every spank and hold your hand with my free one. I know how scared you are of it." That made Eddie feel better. "Pwomise dawwy still loves Eddie?" "Always, baby." 

Eddie sniffled as he bent over Richie's lap. Richie held his hand after he dragged his shorts and boxers down. "Daddy loves you." He began the punishment. Eddie tried not to cry but after the thirteenth spank, he began to sob. Richie stopped for a few seconds, reminding Eddie that he loved him. Eddie smiled at that. As promised, Richie kissed Eddie's back after every spank. Once it was all done, Richie praised his baby. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie. You are such a good boy. My good baby boy. That wasn't so bad, right?" "N-No. Eddie kind of wi-wiked it." Eddie whispered. Richie chuckled, "glad to hear it. Let's get some cream." 

My crush is 100% moving away and his best friend told me he liked me only as a friend and that he doesn't know if he likes me as something more or not. My best friend told me they were obviously hiding something from me. He told me, I'm moving so you better make your move. I said, I'm staying so you better make your move oof. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.2K 835 52
Who are you? I'm not telling :) Please? Nope...
637 5 10
Reddie one shots 2.0 because version one was removed(rip v1 2020-2024 you will be missed), only fluff, because I'm terrified of this being taken down...
15.1K 942 30
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ▍𝐎𝐇 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 . . :・゚࿐┇↰ (.°⸙͎۪۫⋆ 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 • | • 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴༉‧⁓) ⤷ ❛ What do...
125K 2.2K 45
"I hate him! And i always will." Stan said as he blushed ever so slightly. "Well... Hate can fade away."