The Bad Girl Attack

By shesaid_hesaid

"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nod... More

The Bad Girl Attack
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE
Chapter THIRTY FIVE
Chapter THIRTY SIX
Chapter THIRTY SEVEN
nOt An UpDaTe BUT READ BRUH
ASK AWAYYY
Chapter THIRTY EIGHT
chapter THIRTY NINE
answerssssss!!!!!
chapter FORTY
chapter FORTY ONE
chapter FORTY TWO
chapter FOURTY THREE
chapter FORTY FOUR
GUYS
chapter FORTY FIVE
Chapter FORTY SIX
chapter FORTY SEVEN
chapter FORTY EIGHT
chapter FORTY NINE
Chapter FIFTY
chapter FIFTY ONE
chapter FIFTY TWO
chapter FIFTY THREE
chapter FIFTY FOUR
chapter FIFTY FIVE
characterzzzz
chapter FIFTY SIX
chapter FIFTY SEVEN
chapter FIFTY EIGHT
chapter FIFTY NINE
chapter SIXTY
chapter SIXTY ONE
chapter SIXTY TWO
chapter SIXTY THREE
chapter SIXTY FOUR
Chapter SIXTY FIVE
Chapter SIXTY SIX (edited and rewritten)
Special chapter
Chapter SIXTY SEVEN
Chapter Sixty Eight
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Chapter SIXTY NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY ONE
Chapter SEVENTY TWO
Chapter SEVENTY THREE
Chapter SEVENTY FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY FIVE
chapter SEVENTY SIX // last chapter
Alternate Ending [extra/bonus chapter]
Extra - summary
(UPDATE) (sequel)
Yooo I did something for y'all
Read: important
FANART CORNER
BONUS CHAPTER // a comic strip
FANART CORNER TWO

Chapter THIRTY FOUR

12.7K 427 44
By shesaid_hesaid

Chapter THIRTY FOUR

"Knock already." Claire hissed at Adam.

It felt like an eternity to walk up to the door, and now Adam wanted to give up on even trying... Again. Gosh, that boy was getting on everyone's nerves.

Even those who were watching from their house window's in the neighborhood were still waiting for something to happen.

Sean sighed. "This isn't gonna work."

"Yeah." Adam nodded in agreement even before the words were out of Sean's mouth. "Then let's go back."

"Adam, you're wasting the fucking time, you dumbass." Claire growled at him from behind. "Move." She grabbed his collar and pulled him away from the door.

"Watch how it's done." Sean snickers.

Claire pulled out her fist from her sides and banged on the door twice. Because fuck door bell, that's why.

"Oh my god." Adam facepalmed, trying to stand upright with his shaking legs.

"Ugh, can you not be so pathetic?" Sean shook his head in disappointment. "You make me wanna suicide."

"Shut up, Sean. I swear I'm gonna kick you in the balls." Claire grumbled, making a sweet-bitter face at Sean which had him roll his eyes.

"Guys, I can't do this-"

The door swung open, a little kid popping his head out, his blue eyes shining bright and wide at the light.

"Yeah?" He asked.

For a kid who seemed to be like 3 years old, was it safe to open the door? Was he even under adult supervision?

"Uhh.." Claire blinked, looking around confused as to what to say. She wasn't that great with kids, so she might just end up showing a finger to him. Better move away.

"What's your name?" Sean smiled at him.

"Adam." The boy replied, tilting his head to the side.

The three of them shared a look at the answer, Adam trying not to choke on air.

"What a beautiful name! So, Adam, Is anyone home?" Sean asked the boy, bending down to be face-to-face.

"Yeah." The boy nodded.

"Can we- uh.. we meet-"

"Boy, let your parents out." Claire sighed at him. This was taking forever.

"Oh." The boy giggled. "Mommy! Daddy! Someone's here!"

Well not too long after the boy screamed this loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear, a lady was walking towards door.

That lady... Was too old to be the kid's mom???

And even better, Adam didn't recognise the kid at all. But he sure did recognise the old lady.

"Hello, kids. Naomi isn't home." She smiled a them. "She's off to college."

"Er." Claire stepped away from the door frame awkwardly.

"Uh- hehe. Hello, Mrs.." Sean started when he noticed that Adam didn't even look into the lady's eyes.

"Hey, call me Bethany." She laughed slowly, looking at everyone and taking in their appearances.

The guy on her left was just smiling at her charmingly, wearing a black Addidas jacket and black jeans. The girl on her right was looking everywhere but her to avoid any conversation.

...The boy right in front of her.. he looked dead ass familiar.

"We- we aren't here for Naomi." Sean scratched his head confused.

Then Claire and Sean were shooting a glare at Adam so harshly that he forced himself to look up.

He took a deep breath.

"Grandma."

"...And you are?"

Everyone stood in silence, waiting for Adam to say his name. Just one word, and the atmosphere would change.

Just one word.

Even after Slow and deep breaths, Adam never uttered a single word. It felt like air was clogging his throat.

Sean gave up on hearing from him, so he sighed for the billionth time that day and enthusiastically opened his mouth. "This is Adam! Your grandson!"

The grin on his face just made Claire blink again just like how she did looking at the kid's innocent face.

Adam wanted to puke.

"A-Adam?" Grandma stuttered. "Are you Adam?"

He looked down at his shoes and slightly nodded his head.

"The one and only!" Sean cheered.

If this was any other day, Claire would have chuckled... Actually chuckled.

Adam, on the other hand, was fearing rejection. His hands were sweating, his legs feeling like jelly. This was a nightmare. Always has been.

Rejection is the only thing that'll put him down. And he didn't need that right now in his life.

"I knew it." Grandma looked up at the sky. "I knew it was you."

The sky was extremely blue today, as if it was celebrating with her too.

Claire just watched. She just flicked her eyes in-between the two people and watched how the expressions changed.

Adam was soon pulled into a hug, a hug he had missed for 7 years. The warmth he wanted to feel so badly. The familiarness he awaited for so long.

The arms he wanted to be in. The safest place he wanted to live in.

"I'm sorry." He said, his voice coming out muffled.

"Son, you've done nothing wrong to apologize." She rubbed his back.

And that's how he got acceptance from his dearest family.

So after that, Claire, Adam and Sean learnt that his grandpa had gone to some other city, which was a bummer because Adam wanted to see him badly. There was an addition to the family, that was the small kid, Adam.

And the kid's sister, Naomi was Adam's cousin he had talked about yesterday, the one who was too close to him. And Adam's uncle and aunt, ofcourse, lived here too, the kid's parents.

Turns out little Adam was just 5.

As evening rolled in, Naomi and Adams uncle and aunt were home from their work.

They were pretty shocked by Adam's presence. But acceptance was what was needed.

"You kids go on and talk about stuff, we're gonna prepare dinner." Aunt Kelly smiled warmly, standing up from the small circle everyone sat in and had been sitting from like.. 5 hours.

Everyone just wanted to hold a conversation with their nephew and grandson.

And when grandma and Aunt Kelly left, the only ones present were the teens, as Little Adam had gone to bed by 8.

Naomi just stared awkwardly at the three of them.

"So, are you two in a relationship?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Who-what? No, no one's in a relationship." Adam chuckled.

"Haha." Claire tried laughing too, but that came out sarcastically. She really didn't mean to.

"You tell me, how are you doing?" Adam questioned.

"I'm doing alright." She smiled. "los Angeles, huh? How's the place?"

"Hot." Adam replied. "Just the usual weather for los Angeles."

"I see."

"Yep."

"How are your parents-"

"They're fine." Adam said, looking away.

"Oh. Okay then." She nodded.

Sean nudged Claire, giving a puzzled expression but she just shooed him away.

"Naomi, please help me set the table!" Aunt Kelly called out from the kitchen, and Naomi sprang upto her legs and walked away eagerly.

Anything to escape uncomfortable situations.

It was just them now. And it was more than okay.

HELLOOOO

How are you guys???

Lemme tell ya, y'all the best. I mean, 45k?!

Gosh mahn kill me.

Alsooo, I would be soooo thankful if you could check out my other story "fight me"

Love ya guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 9 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
44.3K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
3.6M 76.9K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...