unpolished [lams]

Por shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! Más

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

Cycle (Pt.3)

1.2K 63 61
Por shinyquartz

A/n:  READ THIS NOTE, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT:

This is the last part. Also,
This may be be a trigger for all of you who love Elizabeth, but I'm just doing what I imagined.

Plus, there's some other ships included so if you don't like it, hold back yourself from hating on them, I used them with a purpose.

*****

Was it so difficult to say? Like....

Was he not worthy enough of an explanation?

All he wanted was to do the things the right way, for fucks sake!

"Knock knock, I guess..." Alex said chuckling darkly.

Elizabeth practically jumped off the guy. Her face went pale. Frightened.

"A-Alex... "

"No, no." Alex raised his finger and smiled. "Save it. I know."

She looked confused. The dude behind her was beyond shocked. Alexander rolled his eyes.

"It's evident that our relationship stopped working, since we both don't feel the same way about each other and both of us also have found someone to new to be with." He said, simply and plain.

"What do you mean someone new? You've been cheating on me?" She asked him.

"Are you fucking serious?" The guy laughed. Alex chuckled, pointing at him in a "right?!" sort of way.

"Shut up, André." She growled.

"No, Elizabeth, I haven't cheated." Alex shook his head. "You clearly beat me on that."

"Then what—"

"I have feelings for somebody else and I came here to tell you and try to end our relationship the right way, but... The circumstances." He shrugged. "Now, if you could excuse me, I need to find John."

Eliza's eyes widened. "You've got feelings for John?!"

"You've got brains?!" He mocked. "See you around, Schuyler." He waved indifferently.

As Alex walked downstairs, he saw Peggy biting her lip and kinda nervous.

"Listen, I know you heard everything and—"

"I know where John is right now."

Alex was taken back, but nodded.

"Okay." He said. "Why do you wanna help me Pegs? Eliza is your sister after all.

She shook his head and smiled. "Alex, family doesn't end in blood."

"Is that a Supernatural quote?"

"Shut up and let's go."

-

Peggy and him walked for around ten minutes until they got to a building. It was sort of old, with some modern details, but it was intentional. Then Alex read the words graved on the concrete.

Arts and Theatre Academy.

"Are you planning on interrupting John's art class?" Alex said, grabbing Peggy's arm before she could enter the place.

She swatted his hands away and rolled her eyes. "No." Alex nodded and sighed. "You are."

"What?!" His eyes widened. "No way! I haven't talked to him for a week, how am I supposed to come here all chill and try to conversate?"

The brunette girl talked under her breath. "Men are stupid."

"I can hear you." Alex scolded.

"Good then, now let's go!"

Then Peggy practically dragged them in, they had to stop at some kind of reception where there was a man at the front desk.

"Good evening, how can I help you?" He said. "Jordan" in his name tag.

Peggy nudged Alex.

"Ow! — I-I mean, hi!" He chuckled nervously. The guy lifted an eyebrow. "W-we wanted to know where the advanced painting class was...?"

Jordan, still a little confused nodded. "Of course, third floor turn left on the first hall second door on your right." He said, a slight smile on his face.

"Than you very much, bye!" Peggy said and once again, dragged them to the elevator this time.

Once in, Alex sighed, loud and heavy.

"What is it? Are you nervous?" She asked.

He shook his head and brushed his hair back with his hand. "It's just...Now I'm realizing I just got cheated on!" He scoffed. "It's ridiculous."

"You do know that it's not the first time it happens right?" Peggy chuckled.

"What?!"

"Nothing! We're here!"

The doors of the elevator opened. They got out and walked. Turned left on the Hall, second door on their right.

The door had a small glass in one corner so they could see what was happening inside. Alex peeked through it and his heart almost stopped when he saw a very familiar blonde hair scrub.

"I can't do it." He turned to Peggy.

The girl facepalmed. "Do it, or I'll do it." She warned.

No. He couldn't let that happen. For the sake of all of them.

"Okay." He mumbled.

Lifted his arm and knocked.

"Come in!" They yelled from the inside.

Most of the students turned around, John didn't, he was too focused on his painting.

Alex opened the door and bit his lip. The teacher looked at him curiously, so did every student that was looking.

"C-can John Laurens get out for a sec-second?" He asked.

Now John turned around, shocked look in his face. He almost dropped the palette that was in his hands.

"Shit!" He mumbled, maneuvering to pick it up in the air.

Some people chuckled quietly, including Peggy behind Alex. This last, was blushing uncontrollably.

"Mister Laurens, you have two minutes." The teacher said, lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes! Uh, yes." He nodded quickly and got up, removed his apron and walked towards the door.

He could feel the stares of everybody.

Once out, he and Alex stood face to face.

"Hi..." John mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey..." Alex said, the blush still spreaded on his face.

"Whoops! Gotta go to the bathroom!" Peggy said, rushing far from them.

John chuckled. Looked back down at Alex. "What is it?"

"Uh-I..." Alex sighed, recomposing. "I caught Elizabeth cheating today at her house. Peggy told me it wasn't the first time."

John's eyes widened. "Fuck, that's—" He whistled. "Wow"

"Yeah..." Alex mumbled. "She also knows I like you."

"What?"

"Yeah, so I wanted to know if..." He started. "I still want to know if you feel the same way I do."

It was John's turn to blush. "Alexander, I... I-I do."

"Really?" Alex's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's a good idea for us to start dating right now, I think you should rest from relationships for a while, but I'll be glad to be your boyfriend later."

Alex nodded, understanding. "Uh, well...see you around I guess?"

"See you around, Alex." John smiled softly.

He waved and watched the younger boy walk away.

Senior year

"I can't believe prom is in a week!" Peggy cheered.

Her and Lafayette we're walking down the halls.

"Oui, looks like we just started high school yesterday, doesn't it petite?"

She nodded. "Yeah, feels like it."

"Yo guys!"

They turned around Hercules approaching them.

"Hello." Peggy said in a sing song voice.

Lafayette leaned and pecked his cheek. "Bonjour"

Hercules smiled. "Hi."

"Ew." Peggy fake gagged.

Both boys chuckled.

"Assholes, you give me diabetes."

Hercules rolled his eyes and hugged her from the shoulders as his other hand was intertwined with Gilbert's.

"You're just salty because Gil asked me first." He snickered.

"No I'm not!" Peggy chuckled. "I didn't come that day, so he asked me the day after, so shut up Mulligan." She elbowed him.

He chuckled. Lafayette rolled his eyes. "If I knew it was going to be such a big deal, I would have asked you the same day." He said shrugged.

"I'm kidding!" Both guys said in unison.

"Okay!" He chuckled.

(A/n: So if any of you is confused, Lafayette is poly and it's dating Herc and Peggy but the other two are not dating each other, though they have a very beautiful platonic relationship. Okay? Okay.)

The three of them made it out of the school where apparently was an altercation.

"You made my boyfriend a faggot and stole it!" They heard a familiar voice shouting in the middle of the school front.

"I did not do such thing, you cheated on him!"

They rushed to the place. Eliza and John were arguing, Alex behind him, a slap mark on his cheek and a boy they recognized as Eliza's weekly hook up. This time, Charles Lee occupied the place. He was holding her back, apparently from attacking John.

"Only because you turned him into a fag!"

"What the fuck is happening here?" Hercules interrupted.

Everyone in the school was afraid of him. Big Irishman, pure muscle and strong temper.

"Just great, another fag joins the party." She scoffed.

John turned to him. "Alex and I were talking, sitting there and she just approached us and starting saying some insulting things, Alex tried to defend us, she slapped him and now here we are."

Alexander had fire in his eyes when Hercules turned to him.

"You okay Lex?"

"Yeah, I just can't do anything... I'll loose my scholarship if I do." He said worried.

"Everyone get the hell outta here!" Lafayette yelled.

Most of them started walking away, the fun was over. A few stayed, Peggy rolled her eyes.

"Did he fuck in stutter?!" She glared at them. Seconds later, it was only the seven of them.

"Listen you asshole, you ruined us and I'm never forgiving you for that." She groaned. "Let me go Lee, I wont hit him." He did. "You and your faggot friends, including you—" She pointed at Peggy who just showed her middle finger at her. "Are gonna rot in hell, not only for fucking the same sex but for making other lives miserable."

"No, you listen!" Suddenly, Alex was in front of John. "You ruined yourself with that fucking attitude and bad behavior." He said. "Being gay has nothing to do with being a good or a bad person, so guess what? Hell will be waiting for some else." He chuckled. "I love John, John loves me, Lafayette loves Hercules and your sister, Peggy loves Lafayette even though she's not the only person he loves because loving is the only thing that matter."

He walked closer to her. "And if you go to your precious Bible, one of the rules that we got to follow is to love each other the same way we love ourselves and no matter what circumstances." He pressed a finger on her shoulder. "Love is love, bitch." He pushed her slightly and walked past her.

All of them stayed in silence, walked past her and followed Alex. When John was right next to him, he yelled.

"Yo, Eliza look at this!"

Next thing they knew was John and Alex we're kissing passionately in the middle of all of them. When he pulled away John smiled and chuckled.

"You okay?"

"Never been better."

*******

Happy Pride Month. ❤✨

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.2K 473 24
All In the title! There's gonna be some ships, some various things, and other random shit. I take requests!!! :) Reader milestones 1k 5K 9k Rankings:...
7.7K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...
153K 3.3K 58
character x character character x reader etc yay wooh read it please
26.7K 568 47
Hamilton One Shots for the hungry soul.