IMAGINES ft. BeaDdie [EDITING]

By heiheidarooster

BEADDIE ONE SHOTS THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesse... More

Halaga (BeaDdie)
Bea As A Girlfriend
This I Promise You
Imagination
Family
Madeleine Yrenea ni Isabel Beatriz
Is It A Yes or A No?
Perfect
Mad Madzilla
Our Greatest Love Story
Happier
Nothing
Jealous
True Love
Our Love Story
The Game
Stay
Back
What Happened In Cebu
We Will 'Cause We Can
With You, I Am Me
Fate Won
Begin Again
Jealous BEAst
Our Love Story II
Jealous BEAst... Again.
BdL with a block!
All Too Well
This Time
It's A Date!
Happier... You Look Happier
Sad Beautiful Tragic...
Finale
My Baby
I'm Sorry
Tudududun
Lucky
F*ck These Bashers
"am I?"
Siblings, huh..
This Will Last
Just Another Day With BeaDdie [Republished]
Insecurities
😅
We Were Both Young
🌈
YBWM???
The Moment I Knew
TOSOTD
Firsts of Last
Good Cop, Bad Cop
You and Me
You and Me II
Madzilla with a block!
The Fighter, the player, and the gorgeous. ALL IN ONE!
No One Asked For This.
Crashing
I Love The Way You Love Me
Isa Pa!
[B E A D D I E]
JhoDdie... wut?!
PRIDE MONTH! 🏳️‍🌈
Marry Me
BEADDIE PA RIN.
BD Universe ✨
From Ateneo to Here
Pagsuko
17 And More
Pebble
Partner
Best Duo For Life
LQ
Through Ups and Downs
The Twist
Love
Water Bottle
:)
With You
"you are my partner, everyone knows that"
Is It Over Now?
IT'S NOT OVER!!!!
Promises, promises, promises...

Call It What You Want

1.7K 31 0
By heiheidarooster

My castle crumbled overnight
I brought a knife to a gunfight
They took the crown but it's alright

"Ang yabang mo, Madayag! Hindi naman kayo nagchampion!"

"Kaya gumagawa ng ingay kasi olats"

"Noong si Fille, Alyssa at Jia ang captain, nakaabot ng finals ang ALE. Eh sayo? Wala!"

"Akala mo kung sinong magaling! Nasaan kayo ngayon?"

"Wag ka na umepal, Madayag. Butthurt ka lang dahil 'di kayo nagchampion."

Those were some of the comments and mentions that welcomed Maddie when she logged in her Twitter account.

"What the fuck?" Maddie murmured.

ABS-CBN Sports posted the clip of her and a Lady Tam talking after the semifinals where the ALE loss. And it was clearly audible that Maddie had told their opponent to beat La Salle in the finals.

And she never thought that a simple conversation that they had would bring her into a mess. A very big mess. Even her family are now being scrutinized for the way they raised Maddie. (They know nothing tho)

Maddie sighed as she hears her notifications beeping continuously.

"Just a post. A single post to clear everything. This will be the last." Maddie said as she starts to type her explanation even though she knows that she owes no one.

All the liars are calling me one
Nobody's heard from me for months
I'm doing better than I ever was

"Wow! And they're all telling me that I am just making palusot? They know me better than myself? Wow!" Maddie exasperated.

The issue lasted until the UAAP WV Finals. She often receives notifications that someone has mentioned her in a post, and if she'll tap to see it, she'll read mockeries and judgments.

That setting continued until the closing of UAAP season 80, but Maddie paid no attention to it. After her last post about the issue, no one has ever heard her speak or post about the women's volleyball competition again. She kept quiet, ignoring all the hurtful words she received.

She focused on her studies more, and it makes her happy that finally, after the weary trainings they had when they were still aiming for the championship, she can now sleep without feeling her muscles ache.

Cause my baby's fit like a daydream
Walking with her head down
I'm the one she's walking to
So call it what you want yeah, call it what you want to

Maddie was busy typing something on her Mac when a familiar figure barged into her room.

She looked up to see a shy Bea de Leon. Bea's eyes look worried that she might've disturbed Maddie from doing something more important than cuddles.

"Uhm, did I come in a wrong timing?" Bea asked, looking down.

Maddie smiled seeing how adorable her girlfriend is.

"Nope. You just came in time." Maddie answered, saving her works, and immediately closed her Mac.

Bea smiled widely and walked her way to Maddie.

"Are you tired? I brought some food for you." Bea said. She sat beside Maddie on the bed.

"Thank you. I should be the one asking you that. Ikaw 'tong graduating eh." Maddie retorted.

"My day's good, but it's better now 'cause I'm with you na." Bea smiled, as she reached for Maddie's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"You really know what words to say to lighten up someone's day noh?" Maddie asks, smiling.

"With you, those words come out naturally."

"Thank you for staying with me kahit minsan ang hirap ko na pakisamahan ah? Kahit ang daming issue na nababato sa 'kin. Thank you for choosing to stay."

"There's nowhere I'd rather be but with you, baby. They can throw any issue, you can throw feat of tantrums anytime, but I'd still stay."

"Thank you. I love you." Maddie said, looking at Bea.

"I love you too; always." Bea answered, kissing Maddie on the forehead.

My baby's fly like a jet stream
High above the whole scene
Loves me like I'm brand new
So call it what you want yeah, call it what you want to

"Wooh! Sexy mo, Beatriz ah!" Jho said as Bea entered the dorm, wearing short shorts and a tucked in large loose sando that shows off both of her toned sides and her black sports bra, and an eyeshade resting on the bridge of her nose.

"Mainit sa labas eh." Bea reasoned as she removed her shades to find a certain someone.

Her eyes landed on a tall chinky girl who stares at her with all the adoration.

Bea smirked. She's proud that she still has this effect on Maddie.

Maddie walked to Bea and laced her arms around her lover's neck, as Bea wrapped her arms around Maddie's tiny waist.

"Did you miss me?" Bea asked, looking at Maddie.

"That should not be a question, babe." Maddie answered and snuggled on the crook of Bea's neck.

"I missed you too, baby." Bea cooed, kissing the top of Maddie's head.

"Beh, nandito pa kami." Jho interrupted.

"I know. I am just showing y'all how a lady should be treated." Bea said, and winked.

The ladies groaned as they envy the scene that unfolds in front of them.

"Argh! Can I get another Bea de Leon?" Dani whined.

"She's one of a kind." Maddie answered, leaning her head on Bea's shoulder, facing their teammates.

"Alam namin, ate Mads. You're so lucky." Ann smiled.

Bea rests her head on top of Maddie's, and said

"Nope, I am the luckiest for having her." as she snaked her arm around Maddie's shoulder to bring her girl closer.

All my flowers grew back as thorns
Windows boarded up after the storm
She built a fire just to keep me warm

"I can't." Maddie replied.

"But why?" Bea asked again.

"They'll mock me again. They'll make fun of me again." Maddie sighed.

Bea hugged her girlfriend.

"Those people who make fun of you know nothing about you. They have nothing else to do but to throw rocks at things that shine. Baby, you don't have to listen to their words. You know in yourself what you're capable of. Sige na." Bea coos.

"You'll support me? You'll cheer for me?" Maddie asked hopefully.

"Of course! That's my role. I am your number one fan." Bea smiled kissing Maddie's pouty lips.

"So, I'll confirm that I'll use my last playing year na?" Maddie asked.

"Uhuh. I'll think about mine pa, but nonetheless, I'd still be here for you and for the team." Bea reassured.

"Thank you, babe." Maddie said, giving Beatriz a long passionate kiss.

"You're always welcome, baby." Bea replied when they parted.

All the drama queens taking swings
All the jokers dressing up as kings
They fade to nothing when I look at her

"Diba, sya yung Madayag? Maglalaro pa rin pala sya? Sana 'di na sya ang team captain!"

"Akala ko ba umalis na 'yan ng Ateneo?"

"Sya yung sinasabi ko sayo na mayabang!"

"Baka hindi na ilagay sa first six 'yan. Bumalik na 'yung mga dating players diba?"

"Babalik na sa bench 'yan. Bench warmer lang naman 'yan dati eh."

"Just another pretty face. Accessory lang sa team."

Those were the harsh words that Maddie heard when they enter the venue for their first game in PVL Collegiate Season.

Bea squeezed her hand.

"Don't listen to them. Remember, they don't know you. You're the best. That's the truth." Bea whispered.

She looked at Bea's eyes and she saw the sincerity and truthfulness.

She nodded.

"I am not. But being the best in my girlfriend's eyes, that's already enough." Maddie answered with a smile.

And I know I make the same mistakes every time
Bridges burn, I never learn
At least I did one thing right, I did one thing right

Maddie's crying hard again. She tried to ignore the words that were thrown at her, but it's getting worse. Her family was even involved.

"This is too much." She sobbed.

She's hugging her pillow, alone in her room in the dorm. Her teammates have their own things to handle, and she's not comfortable to cry on other people's shoulder, with the exception of Bea. But her lover's not around for a while. Bea went home to finish some works.

I'm laughing with my lover
Making forts under covers
Trust her like no other
Yeah, you know I did one thing right
Starry eyes sparking up my darkest night

"Hey! Baby, wake up."

Maddie was woken up by a gentle voice coming from a very familiar person.

Her eyelids flutter as her vision adjusts.

"Are you okay? Ponggay told me you weren't opening your door when they called you for dinner." Bea asked, as she lay beside Maddie.

Maddie didn't say any word, she hugged Beatriz immediately.

"Hey baby, what's wrong? Tell me." Bea worries, as she rubs Maddie's back.

"I can't ignore their words anymore. They're attacking my family already." Maddie answered. Her face buried on the crook of Bea's neck.

"Sshh. As long as we know the truth, their words should not come in your mind. I know, it is not that easy. I've experienced the same thing too. They will say hurtful words to you, and if you let their words devour you, you lose. So, baby, don't let them control your emotions. Don't pay attention to them." Bea stated.

Maddie sniffles.

"I really hate to see you cry. It breaks me." Bea whispered as she stood up.

"Come here. Bangon ka dyan. I brought you some food 'cause Ponggay texted me na inubos na nila 'yung dinner kasi they thought na you ate na daw. Come on, baby. We'll make forts and have a fancy dinner in it." Bea offered.

Maddie looked at her with eyes that glisten because of tears.

"You really know what to do with me noh?" Maddie said.

"Of course. You're my baby eh." Bea smiled.

I want to wear her initial on a chain around my neck
Chain 'round my neck
Not because she owns me
But 'cause she really knows me
Which is more than they can say
I recall late November
Holding my breath, slowly I said "you don't need to save me
But would you run away with me?"
Yes

Their stint in PVL was successful. They managed to defeat some of the powerhouse teams, and they finally got the title.

Everyone's excited for Christmas. Just few more weeks and they'll come home to their own families to celebrate.

"So, is my baby okay with everything now?" Bea asked as she sat beside Maddie.

"Yes, babe. Sanay na 'ko with their words. I think, this is the consequence of being a little bit influential and known. Not all of the people will like you for being you." Maddie shrugged

"That's good to hear." Bea nodded as they watch their teammates train.

The rookies are complaining because they've been practicing the receives for almost an hour and seems like coach Oliver has no plans of letting them rest for the next hours.

Maddie leaned her head to Bea's shoulder.

"Runaway with me." Maddie whispered.

Bea looked at Maddie skeptically.

"What?"

"Runaway with me. Let's runaway together."

"Baby, we have training pa. We can drive around the city later."

"No. I am not asking for a road trip. I am asking you to runaway with me for the rest of our lives. I mean, be with me forever."

"Is this your low-key way of a marriage proposal?" Bea giggled.

"Kinda."

"Well, yes. Of course. I'd runaway with you, baby. Whenever, wherever." Bea answered sincerely.

Maddie sat straight and stared at Bea.

"I love you." Maddie muttered.

"And I love you too. Always." Bea retorted and placed a gentle kiss on Maddie's forehead.
----------

Pasensya na. 😅

Note:
Hey! If anyone noticed, I cut the song short, and I changed the pronouns from male to female as you can see. Also, the line "trust him like a brother" was changed into "trust her like no other" (this is the way how I sing this song everytime, actually. I believe kasi na the song was originally written by Taylor Swift with female pronouns. 😉 Hahaha)

Pasensya na ulit! Bye!

Anyway, some of those comments were really from the internet. I read some of those on Twitter and Facebook. ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 392 38
Highest rank achieved: #1 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Kyth Sandoval All...
69.7K 1.6K 39
When Ivy was at her worst state, she found a bridge above the river after being lost in a forest. Tired of finding the way out, she found comfort bei...
152K 5K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
95.3K 2.5K 32
"I'm too stupid for letting you go." Bea de Leon and Maddie Madayag Fan Fiction. This story is only fictional. But some of it are based in real life...