Together again - (a Peter Pan...

By Farawayinaland

This is a story about a girl named Lilly. Lilly was a girl who was loved by nobody and felt like she did not... More

Where am i?
Training
Radioactive
The Song
Closer
Taken
Stay with me
Little Princess
Traitor
Full Moon
A Year Later
Is It Really Goodbye?
Forgive Me
A/N
Someone New
Adults?
One word.. How
Is it even possible?
It cant be
Unexpected
What Deal?
Stay Away
Have i met you before?
Bonfire
Its Time
Lets go back

Together again - (a Peter Pan from ouat fanfiction)

4.3K 83 15
By Farawayinaland

Prologe:

"Hey Lilly dont be a wimp, come and face me!" Those words repeated themselves again and again in my head as i ran away from my nightmare....

*Chapter 1*

Lillys P.O.V

I dont know where i am. I might be near my orphanage somewhere. I look around to see if i was safe. In the corner of my eyes, i see a light, because of my bad leg, i stumble towards the lampost and see him standing by it. Why is he following me! I just wish he would leave me alone! He saw me, before i knew it, i was running away again. I ran through the woods and towards the docks. One of his mates was standing there, and just happened to "acidently" stick is foot out. I trip on it leaving a horribe cut down my leg. He kicked me into the ribs and held me with a tight grasp on my wrist. I struggled to be let free, but he would not let me. I kicked him in his privates and once he fell to the ground in pain, i legged it. I was stuck. No where to go. I was on the egde of the docks. Either him or the sea. Anything was better than him! Once he got near me i waved, then jumped....

Peters P.O.V

I was playing my magic flute when Felix came over to me.

 "Pan, i think you might wanna see this" He told me. I followed Felix towards the beach. Thats when i saw a girl. Just laying there all helpless and limp. She was pale and needed help. She was passed out. Her clothes were a bit ripped.

"Felix, grab the boys and take her to my hut." I orded him.

A/N

Hi guys hoped u liked the first chapter! I will try to update regulary! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...
40.6K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
21.4K 778 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
150K 3K 37
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙖 (𝑛.) 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 Little warning, I wrote this when I was like 13 so it's incredibly cringe and def...