Taken

*Chapter 7*

Lillys P.O.V

Peter gave me a bow and some arrows, i followed him and the Lost Boys away from camp, untill Peter stopped and pointed.

"Let Lilly have this one" He told them. "Go on, shoot"

I pulled an arrow at and lined it up perfectly aiming at the squirrel, i pulled my arm back even further then counted to ten. Then i released.

"Right in the eye Lilly, im impressed" He said with a impressed look on his face.

The boys went off and grabbed the dead squirrel. We walked off again, whilst looking out, the boys got some shots and so did I. 

"Lilly, can you get this rabbit?" He asked me.

"Yea probably" I replied whilst getting my arrow ready.

Suddenly the rabbit started running off, I ran after it away from Peter and the Boys till i did not know where i was. Finally the rabbit stood still. I got my arrow lined up ready. Then everything went black.

Peters P.O.V

"Lilly!" I shouted. "Where are you!"

"Boys go search for her!" I shouted.

"Felix, with me" I told him.

"Lilly! Where are you!" Felix shouted.

"She cant of gone far" Felix said.

"I dont know" I replied.

Nobody found her, so we went back to camp and gathered round.

"Tommorow at dawn, we will set of to search for Lilly! Check every part of the island for her! Even if that takes you to Fairy territory!" I shouted.

We all went straight to bed after that, nobody wanted to talk, not even me.

Lillys P.O.V

All I remember was that i was about to shoot the rabbit. Pain shoots through me every second, its like im on fire, and it wont go. I feel like im in this never ending void of hell that i cant get out of, nobody is gonna find me. I try to open my eyes slightly. Once i open my eyes slightly i realise im sorounded by metal bars in a dark, dusty room, barely any light. I cough and choke on all of the dust thats around. I hear a clank and in the corner of the room is a little stream of light shining through and a ladder. Suddenly i see a man coming down it. He walks to me.

"I see you are awake" The strange man said.

"What do you want with me?" I asked him.

"Well me and my crew have noticed that you mean a lot to Pan" He replied.

"So?" I asked him.

"We need to know where his camp is, you see we have got something he might like" He explained.

"Im never going to tell you" I told him.

"Oh but you will"He replied with an evil smirk on his face.

I looked at him as he took a bottle out of his pocket and drink it, it stank. I noticed that he only had one hand and as a replacement the other was a hook.

"And what are you gonna do? Your just a one handed pirate with a drinking problem" I said.

A jolt of pain shot down my face as I fell to the floor. He had cut me with his hook. I gave an evil look at him as I got up.

"That was very unwise, stupid little girl" He spat.

I got up and used all my energy by doing a spinning drop kick on him. He fell fowards and hit the floor hard.

"I AM NOT A STUPID LITTLE GIRL!" I shouted.

He grabbed me by my hair and dragged my up to the wall, hitting my head against it, leaving a cut halfway done my face with a trail of blood.

"The only way you are going to see Pan, is in death!" He shouted as he slammed the metal bars shut on me and went back up the ladder.

I curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep, wondering if Peter was ever gonna come save me.

A/N

Hi guys! I was just wondering, do you guys actually like my story? I mean, cos i aint got a lot of reads really.  Anyway thanks for reading!