Someone New

Lilly's P.O.V

I woke up and felt Peters breath against my neck. I slowly and carefully got out of bed not trying to wake him up. He was a light sleeper so its crucial I stay quiet. I tiptoed to the bathroom and slowly shut the door. I undone the messy bun in my hair and brushed it through. It still curled at the bottom so I took advantage of that and tied my hair in a high ponytail. With the bit that fell down, I curled it to match the tips. Once I done that I washed my face and applied a bit of bb cream. I opened the door and quietly went to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of dark brown leggings, a dark green shirt that had a white collar. I picked up my combat boots and walked to the living room. I shoved on my clothes and my boots and got some cereal. As I was eating I heard a lot of shouting and cheering outside. I abandoned my breakfast and ran outside. In the crowd of Lost Boys was a boy I have never seen before. He had dark brown hair which looked nearly black, he wore a red checkered jacket and a scarf. He wasn't clearly a Lost Boy since he would be wearing those clothes. I walked over and I saw Felix.

"Felix, who is this boy?" I asked.

"Its our newest Lost Boy, Henry" Felix shouted as the other boys cheered and pumped their fists in the air.

"Why do we need a new Lost Boy?" I asked.

"That's classified" He replied.

I scoffed and walked away. Why is it classified for me? Peter trusts me. Or doesnt he? I ran back to my treehouse and went inside. Peter was still laying in bed. If Felix ain't gonna tell me then he will. I shook Peter awake.

"Hey whats up?" He asked as he slowly woke up. I stood with my arms crossed in front of me.

"Who is that new boy out there?" I asked. "And what is he doing here?"

"That boy is Henry and its your job to make him feel at home here" He replied.

"You dident awnser my other question" I snapped.

"Lilly he is just like any other boy, he is just a Lost Boy" Peter replied trying to calm me. He kissed me on the forehead and stayed there.

"Why do i need to make him feel alone?" I asked.

"He might be lonley" Peter mumbled against my forehead. He started kissing my neck and wrapped me in his arms.

"But there is many boys he can hang out with. Why me?" I asked.

He paused. "Why have you got so many questions?"He asked.

"There would be less if you awnsered them" I replied.

"Fine, i trust you to make him feel at home, some of the boys can be pushy so i trust you okay?" He replied.

"Okay." I replied. He continued kissing my neck untill he reached my lips, our lips connected but i turned away and went downstairs. Something is not right. I can feel it in my bones. I walked up to Henry. He looked a bit nervous.

"Hi Henry, my names Lilly" I explained.

"Why are you here on this island?" He asked.

"I chose to be here, you?" I asked.

"Why would you choose to be here?" He asked.

"Let's just say, my family life wasn't great" I replied.

"Oh I'm sorry" He replied.

"How did you get here then?" I asked.

"I got kidnapped by Greg and Tamara, then Felix killed them and Pan tricked me into thinking he was a escaped Lost Boy but he weren't" He replied. Kidnapped!? Against his own will!?