Bonfire

Lilly's P.O.V

Suddenly i reached forward screaming and sweating. Dax was no longer in the bed. Felix and Cheif came running in.

"Lilly! Are you okay!?" Felix asked as he came and sat by me.

"I.. I had a nightmare" I panted.

"What was it about?" Cheif asked.

"P..Pan and Curtis, they came and took my baby, then Curtis got Pan to kill me" I explained whilst crying.

"Shh, its fine your safe now" Felix comforted me as he wrapped his arm around me and i rested my head on his shoulder.

"I better leave you two alone" Cheif said as he walked away.

"Lilly, nothing is going to happen to your baby or you, not on my watch, i promise you" Felix said as he held me.

" Thank you" I replied as i looked up at him. He gently wiped my tears away and looked into my eyes. He then started leaning closer and closer.

"Where's Dax?" I asked leaning away and looking round the room.

"He is playing outside" Felix replied. "Anyway its time for dinner and they want you to wear this" He passed me a dress.

"Okay" I got up and went to the corner of the room. "Turn around then!"

"Okay sorry" Felix laughed as he looked away. I quickly put the dress on. Then the boots and the thing that went on the arm.

"Done" I said and he turned back round.

"Does it fit okay? Considering the bump?" He asked.

"Yeah im fine, why do you get to stay in your clothes?" I asked.

"He said me and Dax could" He explained.

"Okay well lets go" I smiled.

"Lets" He smiled back as we walked out together and sat by the bonfire.

Dax ran over and sat beside me giggling. Three lady's passed out bowls with food. We instantly eat it.

"Okay so as a tradition, we normally get one of us to sing, but because someone told me that you can sing Lilly, why don't you?" Cheif asked.

"Do i have to?" I asked.

"Yep" He smiled.

"Okay well have you got any instruments?" I asked.

"Here" He said as he handed me a acoustic guitar.

"Thanks" I replied as i got ready. "Im gonna sing Pompeii"

Eh-eh-o eh-o

I was left to my own devices

Many days fell away with nothing to show

And the walls kept tumbling down

In the city that we love

Great clouds came over the hills

Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,

Does it almost feel like

Nothing changed at all?

And if you close your eyes,

Does it almost feel like

You've been here before?

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?