One word.. How

Lilly's P.O.V

Birds tweating, and the sound of silence, paradise. But in my case, i was far from paradise. I turned over in my bed expecting to find Peter, yet he was not there. I shoved on some simple clothes and hurried outside, all the boys were eating, I scanned the camp for him, but still nowhere to be found. I walked over to his hut and quietly opened it up, there he was, sleeping peacefully in his bed. How could someone this kind do something like this? Just how? It shocks me. I got dressed and shoved my boots on. I ran outside ignoring the boys and heading outside the camp. I quickly changed into my wolf and ran to Henrys parents base.

"Lilly your here?" Snow asked.

"Yea" I replied whilst getting my breath back "last night I hear Pan mumble to himself tomorrow everything is going to change and I think its Henry"

"D..do u know where he will go?" Emma asked.

"Well I know skull rock and I thought there even though I have never been there" I replied.

"What time?" Regina asked worryingly.

"I'm not entirely sure but I will let u know" I replied.

"Okay" Emma said. I nodded then ran off.

By the time I got back to camp it was practically empty, only a few boys including Felix.

"Felix where is Pan?" I asked trembling slightly.

"He has gone to save magic at Skull Rock, with Henry" Felix explained.

"No no no! He is not going to save magic! Pan is using Henry's heart to save himself!" I replied.

"We better get going then! You go up ahead then" Felix nodded.

I started running then changed into my wolf. I came to a sudden stop when I reached the edge of the island. In the distance I could see skull rock. But to get that I have to get in a boat. I howled to let Emma know what was going on. I quickly changed back to myself. About 5 minutes later they finally got here.

"Is it happening now?" Regina asked worryingly.

"Yes and we need to get there!" Here get in this boat" I pointed out.

We all climbed inside and rowed fast. We finally got to the entrance of skull rock so we climbed out the boat. Rumple went in first for some reason since we could not get past a magic barrier. Emma and Regina done some magic and finally the barrier was gone. I took that chance and stormed straight up there. Instantly I was shocked by what I saw. Henry held his heart in his hands.

"HENRY STOP!" I shouted.

"Why!?" Henry shouted. "I'm going to save magic!"

"No Henry your not!" Emma shouted when she reached me.

"Henry he is only doing it to save himself!" Regina shouted as she caught up.

"Is that true Lilly?" He shouted to me.

"Yes, it is" I replied sadly. Pan had an angered look on his face at me, he would never forgive me. But yet he had an evil smirk.

"No! I don't believe you! I'm sorry" Henry shouted before he plunged his heart into Pans chest. Henry collapsed to the ground and we all ran straight to him. Pan started rising in the air. I looked up at Pan, a few tears escaped my eyes, he was just an innocent boy. He then landed.

"Why did you do this!?" I screamed at him. "He is an innocent boy! He had his whole life to live with a loving family!"

"Would you either have me die or him Lilly!?" Pan shouted back.

"Taking his heart isn't the answer! We could of found ways around this!" I shouted back whilst Emma and Regina took Henrys body back down to Neal. Regina came back up though. She knew what I wanted to do.

"Then what is!? This was the only way!" Pan shouted.

I held out my hand and Regina enchanted it. I quickly plunged my hand into Pans chest and retrieved Henrys heart. Pan fell to the ground and with him a box. Regina picked the box up instantly. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. So many emotions.

Pan layed on his back trying to get his breath back.

I knelt down to lean over him.

"This is" I plunged my hand into my own body and pulled out my heart. Strangely my heart had the same glow as Henrys. I plunged it into Pans, the last thing I heard was his scream in pain. Then everything went white.

A/N hi guys! Sorry I ain't updated in a while! We got the whole option things at school etc but I hope u guys like this! Thanks for reading!