Lets go back

Lilly's P.O.V

We walk back out to our room and i sit down.

"Hey Peter?"

"What honey?" He asks as he walks into the bathroom.

"Do you reckon, to give Krista a normal life where she can actually grow up, we could possibly go back to StoryBrooke? I mean Emma and Belle know your good. If we just get them to explain it to Henry, Regina and more then we'll be fine." I asked nervously.

I could hear Peter spit and rinse his mouth out. Then he came back in.

"We are fine here" He replied.

"Come on please, don't you ever get tired of being young?, lets grow old together and watch our girl grow up? If you don't wanna do it for my sake, do it for hers, please"

"For her sake" He replied.

"Thank you so much Peter! Im pretty sure you can just do the same room as you have done here" I explain as i jump up and engulf him in a big hug.

"I guess so" He smiled.

2 years later

"Krista come here honey" I smiled as she ran towards me.

"Mummy and Daddy need to go to the hospital" I hugged her.

"Why?" She just about said.

"Mummy has to have a picture drawn for whats going on inside her belly" I replied but Peter laughed.

"Belle is here to babysit you for now. give Daddy a kiss" Peter said as she toddled up to him and gave him a kiss. I laughed.

"Now go play in the garden" I smiled. And off she ran.

"Hope everything goes okay" Belle smiles.

"Thank you" I reply. Then me and Peter leave to start walking.

"Boy or girl?" I ask with a smirk.

"Boy, and he'll look as handsome as his Dad" He replied with a smirk.

"I think another girl" I smirk.

"Boy" He smirks back.

"Whatever" I laugh as i give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Still keeping your ring safe?" He asked me.

"Yep, until the big day " I smile as he plants his lush lips on my cheek.

A/N Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, i didn't realise i hadn't posted it oops. But yeah this story has come to an end. I hoped you enjoyed it and if you would like me to do another update on like what happened in the future then please comment :) I have also started a new fanfic of Robbie called The Teacher so go check it out and give it some support as well as my other fanfic :) Thank you :)