It cant be

Lilly's P.O.V

"Lilly?"

"Lilly honey wake up" Peter gently shook me.

I opened my eyes and saw Peter with a few lost boys around me in his hut.

"Why are we in your hut?" I asked.

"Lilly you have a fever, your ill" he replied.

"Oh, I will be fine" I said.

"You need to stay and rest" Peter said.

"You know I don't like resting" I said.

"I know, but you have got to" he replied. He tucked me into bed and they all left the room. Then I slowly fell asleep, once again.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up feeling horrible again. Outside of the hut I could hear Peter talking to a few of the boys. The tone in his voice indicated he was worried. I ran to the toilet and opened the lid straight away. Once again I thew up. Just like Peter said. I have a fever. Fevers always do this. Peter rushed in with two boys. The two boys waited by the door and Peter came and sat with me on the floor. He placed his arm round me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Being sick again?" He asked.

I nodded slightly. He helped me up and sat me on the bed. The two boys left the room.

"Can I get changed?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied as he teleported us to my bedroom. I walked into my bathroom and put my hair into a bun. I grabbed a my simple clothing from my wardrobe and headed back into the bathroom. As I took off my top I noticed something. I put my other top on just in case.

"Peter!?" I called him in.

"Yeah?" He rushed in.

"Look" I replied as I pointed to my belly. I lifted up my top a bit just to see the bump and the size of it.

"Either I'm getting fat and I need a diet or.." I cut off.

"Your pregnant" he said worried.

"But thats impossible, I can't be. We are in a place where time stands still, if I am pregnant the baby couldn't grow" I explained.

"We need someone, we are gonna have to go to storybrook" he explained.

"But we can't! They will try to kill you!" I said.

"Not if we show you to them. Belle will be able to help us" he explained. "Come here"

He wrapped his arms round me and held me tight.

"Your gonna be alright, don't worry, and if you are pregnant, then you are gonna be the best mother that it could ever have" he explained.

"Your gonna be the best father that they could ever have, I love you so much" I replied. As I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too" he said whilst he kissed me back on the lips. "Get ready because we shall leave soon" then he left the room.

I put on comfortable clothing and headed outside to meet Pan. He was talking to Felix. Pan saw me and finished up talking. He walked over to me.

"Only Felix knows okay?"
"Okay." I replied.
"Let's go" he said as he clicks his fingers. One second we were standing in camp then the next in story brook, it looked like my home town. People stopped and stared but Peter took me to a place called Granny's Diner. What a weird name.