Adults?

Lillys P.O.V

I started to walk in a pounced position, slowly and quietly. I listened in to their convesation.

"Okay Hook, what way now?" One man asked. Wait?! Hook!? The one who tortued me?!

"This way, we can get to higher ground and spot his camp from up there" Hook replied.

"And then save Henry" A woman said. I decided to get a better view and snuck forward. There was 6 adults. I knew Hook straight away. The other man had a kind of light brown hair and had his sword out. One woman had long wavy blonde hair, another woman had nearly black hair that was around neck hight, another had very short black hair, and the last woman had dirty blonde hair that was up in a bun. They started to walk closer, i stepped back. I stepped on a twig, great thanks stupid twig!

"Who's there!" The other man shouted with his sword ready.

"Over there!" The long blonde woman shouted. I tried to sprint away but Hook launched himself onto me and pushed me down to the ground. I wimpered in pain, my muscles ached as he gripped tight.

"Good going Emma" The other man said. Emma, thats the long blondes name. They all walked over and looked at me.

"A wolf? When was there ever wolves here?" The woman with neck length hair. I growled and snapped at Hook trying to throw him off. I bit his arm drawing blood.

He chuckled. "This certainly aint a wolf" He looked at them whilst still holding me. He turned back and looked into my eyes. "Hello Lilly" He said with a smirk. What!? How did he know its me!?

"Lilly?" The very short hair woman asked.

"Pans girl should we say Lilly?" Hook smirked.

I growled and snapped at him again.

"Hook move out the way" The neck length woman said as she got closer.

"Why?" He asked.

"Im gonna change her into herself if she is what you say" The neck length woman spat.

"Okay Regina" Hook mocked. He let go of me but instantly Regina sorrounded me in magic, stopping me from getting away. I suddenly felt myself changing, it hurt like it did when i first done it, only because they were forcing me. I wimpered in pain as i changed.

"Regina stop!" The very short haired woman shouted.

"Wait Snow!" Regina shouted back. I finally changed into my human self and i layed on the floor. I sat up and gave a glare at Hook.

"See" Hook said.

"What are we going to do with her?" The other man asked.

"Use her oviously, we can get to Pan through her and then save my son" Regina replied. Her son? He was telling the truth. His family is here. A pain jolted in my chest, i looked down and Regina's hand was inside my chest. I gasped in pain. My hands dug into the dirt. She pulled out a glowing object. Is that my heart?!

"Regina dont!" Snow cried.

"Tell us where Pans camp is!" She snared.

I turned my head away and ignored her.  She sqeezed my heart a bit more. I groaned in pain as it got worse.

"Regina thats enough! This is not how you get to her!" Emma shouted.

"Fine" She replied. She shoved my heart back in me with force.  Snow and Emma crouched down beside me.

"My name is Snow and this is Emma" Snow explained.

"Do you know where my son is?" Emma asked. Wait? Does he have two mums? Um akward.