Training

*Chapter 3*

Lillys P.O.V

I was taken to a wide open space with targets hanged up and put on trees etc. Felix seperated all the boys into groups of what their abilities were. Then he came over to me.

"Come with me" He orded.

I walked to a seperate bit over by the trees where Felix was standing there waiting for me.

"Right, im going to need you to listen very carefully on what im going to tell you, unless you want to get hurt of course" He explained.

I shook my head and listened carefully.

"Grab this" He said whilst chucking down a sword towards me.

"Im going to step towards you which means you need to take a step back, so if i come towards you like this..." He explained whilst coming towards me with his sword ready.

I took a step back and kept my balance and gaurd up.

"Good, good" He said.

Suddenly he lunged himself at my about to cut me with the sword, just before the sword hit me, i ducked and crouched, whilst using my foot, i stretched my leg out and tripped him up. Once he was on the ground i placed the sword close to his neck so he could not get up.

He laughed. "Well done, it seems you have already got the hang of it".

"Well i learnt how to defend myself against people back home" I replied.

"Who?" He asked.

"Just people from school" I awnsered. I removed my sword from his neck and gave him some space so he could get up.

He explained more to me about the twisting of my wrist when fighting with a sword and showed me some more moves. Then we headed back to camp.

Peters P.O.V

I was back from dealing with some buissness when i found the Lost Boys and Lilly sitting by the fire. Felix glanced at me then got up and walked over to me

"How did training go?" I asked.

"Good, she knew how to defend herself pretty well actually, i only taught her a few things, she learns things fast Pan." He replied.

"Good, tommorow i will take her out to train her with my bow and arrows, but for know you can give her some food" I said.

"Yes sir" He replied.

Felix went off and cooked a meal, then handed it out to the boys before giving it to Lilly. I sat down at on my log whilst watching the Lost Boys dance. Felix came back with a certain look on his face.

"Did you give her food?" I asked him.

"Yes but she wont eat it. She is stubborn Pan" He told me.

"Well, looks like thats a habbit she has to get out of" I replied with my evil smirk on my face.

A/N

Hey guys, sorry i have not updated for a while, i have just been really busy training for a show with my horse, so i have been up at the stables nearly every day! Thank you for reading :)