Have i met you before?

Lilly's P.O.V

As Felix slowed down, i did too. We were entering the camp.

"Felix, who are these people?" I asked.

"Oh they live here" He replied.

"So like the natives that lived here in the book?" I asked.

"Well i have never heard a book about this place so im going to assume yes" Felix answered.

Felix walked further in as people stopped and stared. They were wearing all clothes like the Natives except their skin colour was the same as ours.  One man walked up to Felix.

"Welcome Felix!" The man chuckled.

"Cheif, i would like you to meet Dax and Lilly" Felix said.

"Nice to meet you little man" The Cheif messed his hair up and Dax giggled. Then he looked at me.

"Lilly, long time no see" He smiled.

"Huh? I don't think i have ever seen you before?" I replied.

"Don't worry, you will probably be told later by my wife or our elder" He said.

"By the way, she is pregnant if you haven't already noticed"  Felix added.

"Well congratulations!" He smiled. "Now tell me what brings you our camp?"

"Lilly do you wanna explain?" Felix asked me.

"Okay" I said. "Well when we found out i was pregnant"

"You and Felix?" The Cheif lifted an eyebrow.

"No, um me and" I hushed my voice "Pan"

"Pan!? You slept with Pan!?" Cheif asked.

"Yes, now back to what i was saying. We were told that i would probably die if i had this baby. Pan got a bit angry but then we resolved his anger. Then i suddenly started hearing a voice. I told Pan and he knew who it was. It was Curtis, an old enemy of his. Pan got so angry and desperate to keep me, he went and made a deal with Curtis. He would swap my life for the baby. He started to beat up Felix and i knew we weren't safe, i didn't want to leave Dax behind never knowing what could happen to him. So last minute decision, i decided we were leaving and Felix bought us here." I explained.

"I see, so your hiding from Pan?" Cheif asked.

"Yes, i dont want him anywhere near me and my baby" I replied staying strong.

"Okay, well im sure we have a hut for you three" He smiled.

"Felix!" A girl around my age shouted. Dax quickly got down and ran to me.

"Abi?!" He questioned. The girl started running over and as soon as she got here she jumped up at Felix.

"Felix i have missed you so much!" She squealed.

"I have missed you to!" He laughed. The Cheif laughed and walked away.

I gently coughed just to let him know im still here.

Abi hopped down of him.

"Lilly, this is Abi, she is my cousin" He smiled.

"Cousin?" I asked.

"Yeah, my aunt and her live here" He explained.

"Oh okay" I smiled.

"Abi do you want to show Lilly around?" Felix asked.

"Yeah sure" She smiled.

"Come on Dax" Felix called.

Abi quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.