The Song

*Chapter 5*

Peters P.O.V

"Pan, your needed!" I heard Felix shout.

I got up and left Lilly. I ran into camp to find two Lost Boys fighting, it was one of our new boys and another boy fighting. All the boys were cheering so i joined in and cheered for the new boy. He had potentiol. I could tell by his energy. I watched the boys fight untill one of them was on the ground. The new boy won. I started clapping and went over to him.

"You done well" I told him.

"Sorry" He replied.

"Lost Boys never say sorry, and since your one of us, you dont need to!" I explained.

Lillys P.O.V

Once Pan left, i got up and brushed the dirt of my clothes. I slowley walked back to camp and when to the campfire and sat down. It was freezing cold since by the time i got back it was night. I sat there and sang to myself. This was a song i have known since i was a baby. I dont remember who taught me it. Then again, i never knew my family. It went like this:

"And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words
Although they did not feel
For I felt what I had not felt before
And you'd swear those words could heal.
And as I looked up into those eyes
His vision borrows mine.
And I know he's no stranger,
For I feel I've held him for all of time."

This song just always rushes through my mind when im asleep. I have no idea what it means though. Anyway at this point it was freezing cold, i started to snuggle up to myself and lay down, then everything went black.

Peters P.O.V

After the boys finished fighting and had supper, i saw Lilly laying down sleeping on a log shivering. I ran into my hut and grabbed my cloak. I ran back out to her and gently layed the cloak on top of her to keep her warm. I gently picked her up and took her to my hut and layed her down on my bed. Then went back outside.

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry i have not updated for a while, i was doing my exams at school, but now its summer! Thanks for reading this, it means a lot! Thanks guys!