Stay with me

*Chapter 8*

Peters P.O.V

"Brothers! Today we are going to hunt for Lilly! Get ready! I will be waiting here! You have 2 minutes!" I shouted.

The boys get ready quickly so i was not suprised.

"I need you all to split up! Felix, Bae, Harvey, Sam, Daniel, Charlie and Luke are with me! The rest of you go and search!" I shouted.

The boys i called instantly came over to me.

"Right, lets begin at dark hollow" I orded to the 7 boys who were with me.

We truged through the mud and climbed up tree's to see if we can see anything yet. But there was no sign. We finally got to Dark Hollow and i went inside.

"Lilly! Are you in here?!" I shouted.

But no reply. I went back out and shook my head to the boys.

"Mermaid cove next" I told them.

 We headed over to see mermaid cove, none of the mermaids were out since they could probably sense i was in a bad mood.

"Not here" Felix said.

I pulled out my telescope and got onto a tree and looked out in the distance. I saw a big dark ship in the distance

. I jumped back down.

"Hook" I said with a stern look on my face." He as got her, i can tell"

I gave the boys some pixie dust and we got ready.

Lillys P.O.V

I felt like i was on fire. Words raced through my mind again and again. The pain throbbed in anger whilst i layed there. A clank came from the corner with the ladder. It was him again.

"Are you gonna tell us where he is girl!?" He shouted at me.

I coughed and choked then said "Never".

"Well then girl, lets see if he comes by a bit of persuiasion" He chuckled with an evil smirk on his face.

He whistled and 2 other men came down. They picked me up by my hair and ankles and took me upstairs. It turned out we was on a ship, hopefully still in NeverLand. They dragged me to one of the pillar things and tied me up tight, i could not stand up so i fell and they had to tie me up again but tighter.

"Men, before you today is Pans girl!" He shouted and laugh. The crew laughed along.

He held is hook up to my throat and grabbed my hair tight.

"Where is he!" He shouted.

"No matter how hard you try, i will never tell you where he is, even if i die!" I shouted with the last bit of my energy. He slapped me with his hook again on the other side of my face and the crew cheered.

"So be it, girl!" He spat.

He raised his hook as if he was about to kill me when suddenly...

Peters P.O.V

We just got the the ship intime and i was right, it was Hook. He had his hand on something, I looked a bit closer and it was Lilly, all beaten and tortued. Seeing her in that sight felt like someone had stabbed me in my heart. I would never want to see her like that. I flew over to the pole behind his crew, they did not notice me. He raised his hook as if he was about to kill her.

"Looking for me?" I asked with a smug look on my face whilst i leaned against the pole.

His crew turned round in shock and so did Hook. Two men were about to grab me when I flew into the air and landed behind Hook.