Traitor

*Chapter 10*

Peters P.O.V

"We better get back" I said as i got up and of Lilly helping her up. We walked back to camp together and i sat her down on a log. I sat next to her and Felix, but then i sensed something.

I got up and walked to the boundary and saw Hook standing there holding Pandora's Box.

"Where did you get that?" I spat.

"Oh somewhere special, and did you know i know to use it" He laughed.

"If I see you anywhere near my camp again, the game will begin!" I spat at him.

I turned round and stormed back into camp.

Lillys P.O.V

I saw Peter walking into camp looking angry. He stood on a log.

"Brothers! There is a traitor in the camp!" He shouted. I looked at Felix suprised and he looked back at me confused. Peter then had a rope in his hands, assuming he would tie the traitor up.

"Lilly!"He shouted.

Suddenly the ropes appeared around my wrists.

"What!? Are you mad!?" I shouted.

He grabbed the wrope around my wrists and pinned me up against a tree. My head smashed into the tree making me feel dizzy.

"Lilly you are a traitor!" He shouted annoyed.

"No im not! Peter why wont you believe me!?" I asked.

"Whilst you were on his ship you taught Hook how to use Pandora's Box!" He shouted.

"No i dident! Peter i was getting tortued!" I explained.

"Do you know what i do to people who betray me!" He shouted. "I kill them!"

"Peter if you just grew up for one minute and noticed that im not the traitor!" I shouted before he cut me off. A jolt of pain shot me to the ground on the side of my face. He slapped me. I saw him pull out his dagger out of his pocket and raise it in the air if he was about to kill me. So this is it. How im going to die. I wished it would be quick and free of pain. I closed my eyes ready. I felt the ropes around my wrist losen and fall off. I looked and saw he had cut the rope.

"Go! And if i ever see you near the camp again, you will die!" He shouted.

He dragged me to the edge of camp and gave me and evil glare. I felt a single tear fall down my face as i turned round and walked away. Leaving the only person, i have ever loved.

Peters P.O.V

I looked at the Lost Boys.

"And if any of you testify, you will be joining her!" I shouted.

I stormed off into my tent pissed off. I could not believe her. Thanks to her, Hook could now get me. I walked out of my tent for supper and remembered to make an annoucement.

"Brothers, dont forget a month from now, is a full moon! So tommorow, will be extra training!" I shouted.

All the boys cheered and danced. We never know when a full moon is going to come, there are only a few signs that shows us. If im lucky, i notice them and from then i can work out how long its going to be untill the full moon. Our ritual we do is that every full moon we go for our biggest hunt since thats when most creatures come out.

Lillys P.O.V

I walked away from camp and towards the beach. Once i got there, i collapesed and cryed my eyes out.

"Are you ok?" I heard a little voice say.

I looked up and saw a mermaid in the water.

"Yea, i think" I replied, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"You look like you need a friend" She said.

I sighed and just looked down at the golden sound.

"Why dont you follow me to mermaid lagoon, maybe our elder can see your past!" She explained excitedly.

"Ok sure" I said. I got up and followed her. I did not go in the water but i walked along the beach untill i got to mermaid lagoon.

"Melody, who have you bought now?" A mermaid asked.

"She was alone and crying" Melody explained.

A croaky voice came from behind me "Lilly"

I turned around "How do you know my name?" I asked.

"I have known you for many years although you might not remeber me"

"No im sorry, i dont remember you" I aplogised.

"No need to aplogise".

The woman who was talking to me was the elder. She wore a big crown that symbolised she was the elder. The girl, Melody, had jet black hair that was tied up in a pony tail.

"Come here and i will read your past" The elder explained.

I walked near the water and the Elder placed her hands on my head After 20 seconds she took them off. She gasped.

"On the full moon, something is going to happen to you, the most important thing is, you have to control it. Your grandmother, was a wolf, the gene of wolf skips a generation"

"So that means..." I said.

"Yes Lilly, you will turn into a wolf when the full moon comes"

"Will i transform on only full moons?" I asked.

"No, once you have transformed for the first time, you will be able to transform when ever you want" She explained.

"Why have i never transformed before?" I asked.

"Once you reach 17, thats when your body is prepared an fully grown" She explained.

"Oh right. Will i eat people?" I asked.

"Only if you allow the wolf to take control" She explained.

"Ok"  I replied.

"It was very nice meeting you" She said.

"You too" I replied with a smile on my face.

I left mermaid lagoon to find a place i could stay, on the way i grabbed afew sticks and some sharp rocks. I found the perfect tree to stay in. I climbed up and started sharpening my sticks so i would have a weapon for hunting.

A/N

Hi guys! Please comment what you think of my story so far, i dont want it to bore you! Thanks for reading!