Forgive Me

Lillys P.O.V

"STOP!" I heard someone shout as i was reaching out to the shadow to take me. I turned round to see who it was.

"Peter!" I gasped.

"Dont go!" He shouted whilst running towards me.

"Why? I thought you dident care?" I asked him.

"I do" He replied whilst i walked to the shore.  "Lilly i made a terrible mistake! Felix told me the whole story about you not being a traitor! I should of believed you! Im a monster!" He replied whilst looking down at the ground.

"Your not a monster" I said.

"Im sorry for everything, will you ever forgive me?" He asked.

"Peter of course i forgive you!" I replied with happiness and gave him a massive hug.

I noticed the shadow had flew off.

Peters P.O.V

Im so happy she forgives me! I cant contain my happiness, if there was only a way to show her. I grabbed her wrist and gently placed her charm bracelet on it.

"Back where it belongs" I said with a smile.

"With me, in Neverland" She replied with a giggle.

Lillys P.O.V

I couldnt help but giggle, his smile was adorable. I closed my eyes for a second to stop laughing when i suddenly felt his lips crash against mine. His tounge slid into mine and explored every inch of my mouth. I dident pull away neither did he. I finally pulled away to get some air but we rested our foreheads together as we smiled.

"Lilly, I love you, and i will never let you go" He said.

"Peter, i love you too" I replied with a smile.

He picked me up bridal style and carried to my treehouse, i couldent stop giggling. He put me done inside my treehouse by my ladder.

"1 sec" He said.

Peters P.O.V

I left Lilly by her treehouse for a second while i go explain good news to Lost Boys.

"Alright boys! You guys got what you wanted! Lilly is staying!" I shouted all the boys started cheering. I started smirking.

"You guys can have a party tommorow! But right now its time to rest! Off you go!" I shouted and the boys went to their huts.

I walked back to Lillys treehouse and climbed up her ladder and into her bedroom, her bedroom was empty and saw her bathroom door shut. I sat down on her bed and waited for her to come out.

Lillys P.O.V

When Peter left, i headed upstairs to the bathroom. Its about time i had a shower. I got into the shower and turned the water on. It felt good to wash after all i washed in was the lake when i was banned from the camp. Once i finished i got out of the shower, i wrapped my towel round myself and tied it into a knot so it wouldent fall down. I opened the door when i saw Peter. Thank god my towel is round me!

"Peter! Dont scare me like that!" I moaned in a happy way whilst walking to my drawers. I grabbed a old nightdress since it was comfy. and found a hairband in the same drawer, and grabbed my bra and knickers.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Well what does it look like?" I replied. "I had a shower"

"Why the towel?" He asked.

"Um its privacy! plus i dont want you to see me naked!" I replied.

"I dont mind" He replied.

"Well i do!" I said as i walked off into the bedroom. I got changed into my nightdress and grabbed my hairband and tied my hair up into a messy bun. I walked back out and saw Peter smirking.

"What?" I asked him whilst walking over to my bed.

"Oh nothing" He laughed.

"Tell me!" I moaned playfully whilst hitting im in the arm gently.

"Nope not gonna!" He replied with a chuckle. Right thats it. Since he was sitting on the bed i pushed him down and climbed on top.

"Are you gonna tell me now!?" I asked.

"I like this postion" He replied with a smirk.

"Ugh! Just tell me!" I moaned again.

"OK OK! I just thought you looked kinda hot in that" He replied. I got off him.

"What in this?" I asked.

"Yep" He replied.

"Nah, this is old" I said. I climbed into bed. Peter got up and took of his shirt. Well thats a first! I looked up and down, since i had never seen him shirtless before, and can i just say, wow!

He smirked and laughed. "Like what you see?" He asked.

"Shut up" I replied. He got into bed beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting into bed with you" He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because i want to, plus im not letting you go" he said. I gave a little giggle as he wrapped his arms round me.

"Your warm" I said.

"I know" He replied.

He started to lean in closer when our lips met. Once again he asked for entrance and i allowed him. Our tounges fought for dominance and of course he won. I felt his smirk against me. I climbed on top of him not breaking away. Suddenly he flipped me over so he was on top. I broke away to catch my breath.

"No fair" I said with a giggle.

"Well i am Peter Pan, and Pan never fails" He replied whilst smirking. I kissed him again and he asked for entrance, once again i allowed him. I flipped him over so i was on top. I smirked and carried on kissing him.

Peters P.O.V

She flipped me over once again so she was on top. I felt her hands move onto my chest as she felt my abs. I smirked whilst not breaking away. I broke away and started kissing down her neck. I found her sweet spot and she gave out a little moan. I smirked and carried on kissing. She tangled her fingers in my hair and i flipped her over. Im not letting her be dominate. Ha she thought she was. She started kissing my neck instead and she found my sweet spot and i couldnt help but give a little moan. She smirked and carried on. She traced her kisses untill she met my lips again. I tugged her night dress to try and get it off. She pulled it off and we carried on. God i love her so much. I never want to let her go again. She flipped me over so she was ontop AGAIN. She moved her hands down my chest again untill she stopped and smirked and rolled of to the side. I layed there and she placed her head on my chest. She is so pretty, i cant explain how much i love her anymore, words have become nothing compared to how she is. She slowly fell asleep and then i driftid of into sleep too.

A/N

Hi guys!

OMG THEY NEARLY DONE IT! they dident though. But hey hey they got back together! Woop woop dance party! Thanks for reading!