Closer

*Chapter 6*

Lillys P.O.V

I woke up somewhere different, not my cage. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at an empty chair. I sat up and looked around. I was in some hut. I got up off this bed and opened up the door slightly, and saw that i was still at camp but in someones hut. I walked up over to the campfire and sat down.
 I saw Pan walk over and sit next to me.

" Where was I?" I asked him.

"In my bed" He replied.

"Why?" I asked him again.

"Well I could not just leave you outside on the cold dirty ground, could I now?" He said.

I gave a little smile and looked at the fire. Thinking about things, new things that i have never thought about.

"Anyway I have got something to show you!" He said sounding a bit excited."Stay here"

I sat there waiting for him to come back, when suddenly i was blindfolded.

"Up you get, and hold onto my arm" He said whilst i slowly got up.

This is my first time I trusted someone, I would of never trusted anyone in my town. I held onto his arm and he slowly walked me over away from camp. He moved away from me and undone my blindfold.

"Open your eyes" He told me.

I opened my eyes slowly. My breath was taken away by a massive tree stood in front of me. I walked forwards and looked at Peter as if i was asking for permission and with that look in his eye, he granted me permission. I opened the door and went inside. In front of me was a spiral staircase. I walked up it and it lead me to a corridoor with three doors. I went and opened the first one and inside was a bedroom. A royal red carpet with a four poster bed. I was shocked by what i saw. There was a 50 inch flat screen tv that was set up above a set of drawers. In the corner of the room was a newly furnished wardroabe. I opened it up and saw a beautifull blue dress aswell as green tops and some shorts with a cloak. I smiled and gave a little giggle of happiness. I have never felt this way before. I have always been unhappy and misereable, this was like a new feeling to me. I turned around and walked out of the bedroom and back into the corridoor and opened up the second room, inside was a kitchen. There was so many cuboards and a island in the middle with a chandilier above it. There was everything a kitchen had really. I went back out to the corridoor and went inside the third room. Inside was a luxurous bathroom with a sink, and bath and shower and a toilet. I headed back out and saw Peter standing there.

"Thank you so much" I told him.

"Its no problem" He replied. "One thing, go inside your bedroom and go get the thing on top of your drawers and bring it back"

I walked into my bedroom and saw a little box wrapped up with a pretty green bow. I picked it up and went back to Peter.

"Open it" He orded.

I opened up the box and saw the most beautiful charm bracelet, it had little charms so beautiful that i was breath taken. One charm was a tree and another was a bow and arrow, my fav one was a little locket that said 'never grow up'. He took it out the box and clipped it round my wrist.

"Now you will always have a peice of me" He explained

I smiled and gave him a hug. He did not pull away but neither did I. Finally i pulled away and gave a little smile whilst looking up into his eyes.

"Wanna hunt?" He asked.

"Sure" I replied.

I grabbed my cloak and put it on and then we both headed downstairs.

Peters P.O.V

I took her downstairs and grabbed my weapons from my hut and whistled loudly for the boys to hear.

"Boys, time to hunt!" I shouted. 

Immiedietly the boys got all their weapons and waited for me to be ready. I gave Lilly a bow and some arrows since that is what she was best at. She followed me towards the boys and off we went.

A/N

Hi guys, thanks for reading this, it does mean a lot! dont forget to comment what you think and you could also even suggest things :) Thanks!