Never Have I Ever - An HBomb9...

By xx2oexx

Molly ends up stuck in a game of minecraft Never have I Ever with some new friends. Will one of them stick ou... More

Author note!
Chapter 1 - Never Have I Ever
Chapter 2 - What sould I do!?
Chapter 3 - The Move
Chapter 4 - RUNNER! and important author note.
Chapter 5 - The reveal!!
Chapter 6 - Dirty truth or dare!
Chapter 7 - FINALLY TOGETHER!! (shelby relationship reveled too)
Chapter 8 - Portal guns!
Chapter 9 - First date <3
Chapter 10 - Group Bed wars! (that sounds a little wrong)
Chapter 11 - "I love you"
Chapter 12- UHC
Chapter 13 - Joining the Avenue? Birthday? Sex? (Nothing descriptive)
Chapter 14 - FACE REVEAL? PAX?
Chapter 15 - Truth or Dare!?
Chapter 16 - The Boyfriend Tag
Chapter 17 - Meet Up!!
Chapter 18 - "WE'RE ENGAGED!"
Chapter 19 - dRuNk
Chapter 20 - The parents.. DUN DUN DUN
Chapter 21 - Reading Dirty Fanfiction
Chapter 22 - Moving in together!?!
Chapter 24 - Parents pt 2
Chapter 25 - Lizzie and Joels Wedding
Chapter 26 - The Proposal
Chapter 27 - The Wedding

Chapter 23 - I promise

541 13 7
By xx2oexx

~Molly's POV~

It's about 3 months after we moved to LA, and my parents weren't very thrilled about me moving at first. But these past few months have been so much fun. Tomorrow is also Liam and my 1 year anniversary. So he said he will plan the night, and I'm just told to dress up a little.

~~~

"Ahh Ms.Heyimbee." I say to her on team speak, "Are you ready to do a stream with me?"

"Only if it's on Twitch." She says skeptical.

"Of course. The only right place to stream is on Twitch." I say to make her happy.

"Good."

We start the stream off on the avenue just messing around. Then eventually H joins us and gives us a tour of his theme park.

"Man now that H is here I feel like a third wheel." Bee says.

"Aww Bee. I love you!!"

"I love you toooooo!" She says back to me giggling. "Okay well on that note, I think I have to go to bed."

"Okay thanks for joining us for the stream." I tell her.

"Bye Bee." H tells her.

"Bye guys! Bye Stream!" She says before logging out of minecraft and team speak.

"Well now that it's just you and me." I say seductively.

"Woah, Woah, Molly. Your still streaming." Liam warns me.

"Yeah I know, just joking around. Lets play 1v1 bridge!"

"Sure!" H says.

After joining Hypixel we play a few rounds of bridge, and let me just say; I won most of them.

Soon I no longer want to play minecraft, so I convince Liam to come into my office, and I turn face cam on so people can see us.

"Okay guys feel free to ask questions in the chat, and we will gladly answer them."

"Coming from Sharker123," H starts, "they ask; how long have you guys been dating."

"Well, tomorrow is our one year anniversary!" I say excitedly.

"Really? I had no idea." H fakes.

"Oh shut up, people are going to think you're serious." I say shifting in my seat to get closer to him.

"Oh this is the most serious I've ever been." He says jokingly, leaning in closer to touch his nose to mine.

"Okay what ever you say." I say closing the gap and giving him a brief kiss. Pulling away I remember we are on camera and everyone can still see us, I blush at this realization and hide my head in Liam's chest.

"Aww guys you made her blush." Liam says to that chat as it erupts in to a stream of messages, mostly consisting of; OMG THEY KISSED, or YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE. I also saw one saying; H GET DOWN ON THAT KNEE AND JUST PROPOSE TO HER ALREADY!!!

We answer more questions about how we met and other things relating to the channel, but soon the stream starts to wind down.

"We should watch a movie." I suggest to H, while still streaming.

"Sure. What movie should we watch?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I haven't seen the spider-man movie yet, how about that?"

"I haven't seen that one either."

"Okay! Perfect!" I say excited to watch the movie. "Anyways! Thanks everyone for watching the stream! Thank you to those of you who donated! And thanks Mr.HBomb94 for joining us for the majority of this stream! Bye everyone!"

"Bye guys." H says before I end the stream.

"Lets go watch that movie." Liam says pulling me by the waist over to the couch.

Cuddling up to him I take the remote and find the movie on Amazon. Playing the movie; we watch how Peter Parker juggles the life of a high schooler, and the life of your friendly neighborhood spider-man.

After the movie is over Liam and I go back to our room. With him holding me, I gently rest my head on his chest and drift to sleep.

~~~

"Good morning Molly!" Liam says waking me up.

"Good morning my love." I say smiling up to him.

"I made us breakfast."

"Ooo thanks Liam." I tell him.

While quielty eating the breakfast Liam made for us, I watch him closely as he eats his meal. He looks up at me and smirks when he notices me staring at him.

"I love you." He mouths.

"I don't deserve you." I mouth back giggling.

~~~

We spend the rest of the day together walking around the big city of LA, then heading back to our apartment before we go back out to dinner.

To get ready for our night out; I put on a maroon dress and apply a little more makeup than I usually do.

"You ready to go?" I call through the apartment.

"Yup." Liam says rounding the corner, wearing nicer clothing than usual.

"You look really nice." I say pulling him closer to me by the front of his shirt.

"You look breath taking." He says closing the gap with a brief kiss.

"So where are we going?" I ask H as we exit our apartment building.

"We are going out for a nice dinner." Liam smiles.

"Ooo sound fun." I say.

~~~

After the 15 minute car ride to the restaurant, we are soon seated and the waiter is there to great us.

"Hello and welcome to --------. I'm Matt and I'm going to be your server tonight. Can I start you off with some drinks?"

We end up having a lovely date. Involving a delicious dessert, and the amazing company of eachother.

On the ride back to our apartment I notice that this is definitely not the way home. "Umm Liam... Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He smirks with a smile in his eyes.

"I'm kinda scared now." I tell him.

"Do you not trust me?" He gasps dramatically.

"It depends on if you're kidnapping me or not."

"Oh come on, have a little faith." He says giving me a light punch on the arm.

~~~

"Okay close your eyes." H says as he parks the car.

"Don't let me trip and fall." I say warning him.

"I won't let you trip and fall." he says with a light laugh in his voice.

Covering my eyes; Liam leads me into a wooded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city. After walking blindly for about five minutes, Liam tells me to uncover my eyes.

As I slowly open them, I first see an amazing view looking out over the city. Then I look around to see fairy lights strung around on the near by trees, and a dark blue picnic blanket laying on the ground.

Liam motions for me to sit down with him on the blanket. Slowly sitting down astonished, Liam starts speaking nervously.

"I know that even though we have only been dating for a year now, you are the only person I would ever want to spend the rest of my life with. And I know we are probably too young now to get married, so I figured," He says pulling out a piece of silver jewelry, "I would give you this ring as a promise to propose to you for real in the future."

With tears threatening my eyes, I quickly nod and pull him in for a kiss. Even though brief, this is the most loving kiss we have shared. After pulling apart, Liam slips the ring onto my right hand ring finger.

When later examining the inside of the ring, I see it says; i promise.

You make me complete.

I know, I know.

I said this chapter was going to be up like 2-3 weeks ago.

But guess what?!

That didn't end up happening!

Anyways..... I hope this chapter made up for the wait (it is like 300 words longer than usual).

Also school is so close to being out, so I will definitely be able to write more during the summer.

Ummmm..... follow meeeeeee

Thanks for reading!

Cya!

-2oe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 20.1K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
10.4K 198 18
On the QSMP Philza chilling with friends untill something happens to change everything and everyones views on him... For story cover: art credit from...
27.9K 471 22
[COMPLETE] Apart from his public appearances, Wilbur is actually a jerk in private. Then she comes along to discover his soft spot for her and things...
82.6K 3.2K 23
Dream, the popular Minecraft youtuber, suddenly disappears from the media and his friends are beyond worried for him. The team is determined to unvei...