Split Love- Hwang Hyunjin & K...

By PICCOLODREAM

A love triangle between (Y/N), Seungmin and Hyunjin? Who would you end up with? "I'm going to make a lot of m... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Choose
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Finale)
Shameless Self Promoting
Post Stray Kids Concert
Chapter 49 (Bonus)

Chapter 24

1K 58 30
By PICCOLODREAM

Five Years later~

We were young, we didn't know much but I had to leave everything behind, I had to disconnect myself from the ones I love to chase after the elusive dream of my goal. It wasn't easy getting to where I was, the endless nights of practising, the countless hours of wearing the torturous heels that only made me bleed. 

Its been five years, a lot has changed... I'm now 22 years old now. I have grown a lot and I miss everyone back at home, I lost contact with nearly everyone including my parents... The long hours of studying and learning I just lost track of everything.

We promised each other that we would keep in touch every day but as the days went on and the work piled on I lost everyone. I tried so hard to keep in contact but this new life that I was building for myself meant that I had to sacrifice everything. 

I want to know how everyone has been but when I tried to call them and it says their number is no longer in use. This was only for Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeong-in. 

Was it really worth losing the people I love to become a flight attendant? 

Was it worth it all?

My blood, sweat and tears that went into training... was it all worth?

Whether I'm under a delusion created by regret or whether I'm just falling into a fantasy of meeting the people I dreamt of in my dreams... I'll deceive myself this time, there is no going back. I just have to suck it up and move one because I have no time to look back...

Will I be able to go up? 

This is all up in my mind. 

I am able to go up!

(Y/N) POV

I finally graduated from the flight attending school and I got all my qualifications... today was the day of my first ever flight under Korean Airlines. It took me one try but I got the job! I was excited about my first flight after been in the company for a month now... I was finally moving from the Australian branch office to the main headquarters in Korea.

The flight was from Australia to Korea and a morning flight so the plane would leave at 8 am sharp. 

The sound of heels click-clacking echoing throughout the airport gave me chills as I was ready to board on, I was strolling my suitcase and I had my uniform on with my hair neatly put in a bun. In the flight attendant school, my mentor said.

'Always look presentable'

I checked in for the flight and I boarded early because I had to do some prepping, there were rumours going around the plane from flight attendant to another that a celebrity was boarding on... 

"Hey, do you know which celebrity is going to be on this flight?", I asked Jihyo which was a friend I made in the flight attendant school and we got the job together. 

"I have no clue, apparently they called this morning telling us... so we have to be super careful because of fans etc. To make it a safe flight", Jihyo replied. 

I kept thinking about who it could be but then I couldn't care less if they were a celebrity because they're just human and I will treat them like any other passenger. They do not get any special treatment because they are famous, I swear I will rip them a new one if they are arrogant. 

All the prep was done and it was time for the passengers to board, I stood by the door that the passengers came in from greeting them as they board on. 

"Welcome to Korean Airlines please enjoy your flight", I said and bowed, as I lifted my head my eyes caught a group of nine guys dressed in a black hoodie and with face masks on. My eyes landed on someone and it looked familiar but I just shrugged it off because I couldn't tell who they were because of the hoodie and mask. 

I looked like they were seated in the business class which was my section, unfortunately, thinking about it now. Could they be the so-called celebrity that was boarding the flight today? I just prayed to god that they are not arrogant or rude. 

After everyone was seated I locked the door and all the flight attendants got into their positions because we were going to go through our safety procedures and I was the host of it on the speakers. 

After we went through the safety procedures we greeted the passengers one last time before we took off. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, after all, it was my first flight. I went to the snacks and coffee prep area to get a trolly and hand out drinks and snacks to the passengers in the business class.  

In the coffee prep area, there was a small meeting with other flight attendants.

"Oh my god, (Y/N) and Jihyo you're so lucky you get the celebrities in your sections", One of the other flight attendants named Hwayoung said to Jihyo and I. 

"Who?", I asked.

"Oh my god how could you not know Stray Kids', She exclaimed. 

"Nope sorry don't know them.", I replied and I finished prepping the trolly so I left the area.

I scanned my section and it looks like 'Stray Kids', were in the corner taking up three rows of three seats in the corner. To be honest I couldn't care less about them so I stared at the furthest side away from them and started to hand out snacks and drinks. 

"Hi, could I have a packet of peanuts please and water", one of the passengers said. 

"Of course!", I exclaimed and smiled. 

I was almost approaching Stray kids when I could 5 female fans who were sitting across Stray Kids taking videos and pictures. It was illegal to take pictures of people without there consent so as the flight attendant I had to step in.

"Excuse me I'm sorry, you cannot take pictures of people without their consent", I said loudly so everyone could hear... I did this because the fangirls were scattered around my sections. 

I obviously got the attention of many people as I could feel eyes burning holes in my back. 

"Um excuse me they're celebrities I can take pictures of them if I wanted to. Who are you to tell me what to do?", I looked at this young fangirl which was way to privileged for her own good. 

"Them?", I asked looking behind me.

"Yes, duh. They're Stray Kids", She rudely replied with a click of her tongue. 

"Idols are humans too, and it is against the law to take pictures of people without there consent", I said and looked around the room looking at the scared fangirls. 

"We have security cameras all over this plane and I'm sure I caught all of you", I said making eye contact with all the fangirls. 

"Now while I nicely say please delete those pictures", I said counting down with my fingers intimidating the girl. 

I looked back at Stray Kids and they looked exhausted, they all bowed to say thanks when I saw three familiar eyes, I couldn't really pinpoint who it was they reminded me of but it was close to my heart... I still haven't seen there faces because it was basically all covered up. 

After the whole fangirl fiasco, I returned handing out drinks and snacks.

"Hi, what would you like today?", I asked stray kids. 

They just looked up at me like a deer caught in the headlights, some of the guy's eyes sparkled like they were going to cry which looked weird. 

"We will just have water please", one of the members said and I handed them nine water bottles and left. 

...

It was time to hand out the lunch, I was up to the passenger near the bathroom when one of the female passengers caught my eyes. 

I knew her...

She was the principle's daughter!

As I was handing her lunch box which was steaming hot she smirked. Se grabbed my name tag and stared me dead in the eyes. 

"Y/N", She mumbled.

"Where were you all these years", she said in an angry tone. 

"I always knew you were below me."

I could tell she was the same spoilt brat that she was five years ago, I guess that some things never change. 

"Why the fuck did you run away from me, you poor little peasant", She attacked verbally with such a disgusted tone. 

People took out their phones and started to record her disgusting behaviour.

"Just looking at your poor face makes me so angry, I just want to tear you apart!", she started to yell and scream grabbing more passengers attention in which recorded her. 

She took a hold of her hot food and threw it at me, the steaming hot contents of the lunch box splashed all over me, which I yelled in pain. It wasn't hot enough to give me a third-degree burn but it stung a little. 

She got up and was about to raise her hands when I saw it being stopped, I thought it was my body working on its own to try and stop her but it wasn't... 

It was... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...