Nothings fine im Torn ( Zayn...

By harry_styleslove15

Just to give you a quick detail of my life.My name is Crystal Morgan . I live in england and i am a waitress... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

755 5 3
By harry_styleslove15

9 months later....

I woke up , taking in the New York view. I cant believe im actually here. Okay so your probably wondering what happend to me... well when i woke up that morning nine months ago..

 the boys were all gathered around by the table. I was in pain.. just the thought of remembering the man rapping me gave me goose bumps and just discusted. I was in Harrys shirt and sweats by the time i woke up. I headed to the boys to say good morning but before i can... they began to speak.

"Sit down Crystal. We need to talk" Harry said patting the neat next to him. I sat down worried.

"Whats wrong" I asked with a gental sound. They handed me an envelop. "whats this?" I grabbed the envelope from Zayns hands.

"Its a ticket to New york. You need it babe. I already told the nandoes place that your going and that you resigned. Were really sorry for everything." Zayn said sobbing in his arms.

"Why?" I started tear up not really wanting to leave.

"Cause of what we have done to you. You were living a perfectly normal life, then we just destroyed you. Both Zayn and i. You need to go to new york You need to leave." Harry said to me . I stood up crying then i ran off. I did know what to do. I had the envelope in my hands as i ran. I took the train home. As soon and i have reached home, i fell on my bed crying. Should i take this trip? Whats the point of staying here anymore. I dont have a job. I dont have anyone. I got up and started to pack my bags... this is it. Im taking the trip.

And well here i am now. In New York ! I stayed in a small house and I sing. Believe it or not i get paid to sing. Crazy, i know. I love it here. Ive been to Manhatten and im pretty famous here cause of my singing. I also am a producer. Im still the same me you know curly long  hair , caremel skin. though my looks became a lot more differant now. I straighten my hair and dyed my hair to black. Yeah i did change . told you. But its fine. Im okay with it. Less people with be able to recognize me. I grabbed my guitar so i can go perform and broght along my bag. I was a special guest at some cafe.  I always have a full house so yea. I would sing some covers like Leona Lewis and Singers like that. BTW its 2011 of december. Christmas was coming our way! Though have nothing planned for christmas since i dont have anyone to spend it with. I went to my gig with my button up top and scarff with my skinny jeans and toms. When i perform i have confidence and i love the feeling of greatness when i sing.  After my performance i greeted a couple of my fans.

"Ms.Morgan, This is for you" My manager said handing me my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Crystal how have you been?" It was one of the studio producers.

"Hey whats up mr G?" I said sounding all cool.

"Crystal, your always the joker, anyways is it okay if you come by the studio today? we need to record a couple songs for some group."

"Yeah sure!"

"Great, My son will pick you up in a couple of minutes bye crystal!" He then hung up. I was excited to to see his son Max. Hes so cute and funny. He has flawless blonde hair that sways to one side and hes really tall. He usually wears caps and button up tops like me. Were the same age 17. My birthday is in a couple of days. I waited out side to for Max. I saw him just around the coner so i waved to the fans and went in the car. A couple pictures has been taken of us.

"Hey Crystal. You look beautiful as always" He said smilng at me.

"Thanks Max" I blushed at he started to drive off.

"So what have you been up to gorgeous" He said.

"Just a couple of gigs. Feels so incredible that i can just start a new life."  I said stretching out my arms. it really does feel nice to start a new life. To not have two guys fight over you and now how famous they have become. I live a complete differant life. Being a superstar well sort of.

"Well thats nice. Hopefully you meet a guy soon " He said winking at me.

"Ohh i might have already." I smiled at him then looked out the window. When we got to the studio i put my guitar by Max and let him play with it. I sat by the recording area with my feet up waiting for the band whoever it is to come for the recording. I fiddled with my fingers before they came in. I was shocked to see them .Liam, Niall, Louis.... Harry.... and Zayn... My heart crashed into pieces. They all looked at me , not recognizing who i was.

"Ello love! what do you want us to do first" Liam said looking at me and opening the door.

"Just go in one by one so i can record you" Liam gave me thumbs up then went in. The others sat on the couch by Max and talked to him. I started to push play as Liam began to sing. i looked once at  the boys and saw Max looking at me. His blue eyes piercing into mine. He smiled and waved. I did the same and brought up the next person. Who was Harry. My looked at me a couple times but i didnt want to look back , ashamed about the past. When he finished his part he came out and looked me straight in the eyes then his face lite up. Shit! , please tell me he didnt know it was me. He kept staring as he walked back to the couch. Then Zayn , Niall and Louis was next.  After they all finished i put in the music with there voice and unplugged my headphones so they can listen to it.

"It sounds GREAT!" Louis said.

"You guys want to go out for dinner or something?" Niall asked Max and I.

"Well I acctually-" I tried to say i was gonna go home till Max cut in

"We would love to" He said putting his arms around my waist.My face flushed to red as he did so.  Max and I flirt with each other alot but since i work for his dad, we decided that we cant be in a relationship. Though we kissed a lot and you know did more then that when we get a bit drunk but we hide it from everyone. Were like friends with benifits. I hit Max and grabbed his arm and pulled him to a corner.

"Are you NUTS! one of those boysare my ex and the other one is the one i cheated on with. They dont know its me but still! Its awkward." I said to him.

"Sorry babe. You wanna just go to your place and chill?" He said to me.

"I would like that" I said biting my lip. He gave me a peck on the lips then headed inside holding my hand.

"Sorry guys, we have plans" He said.

"Alright , well hope to see you guys soon then. Bye!" They all said in one. Harry looked at me one more time then walked away. Zayn saw Harry looking at me then he looked at me. They both were staring at me as they walked out. I signed and packed up my stuff. Max grabbed my guitar as we headed to his car. He knew where i lived so we just went straight there. I unlocked my door and put up my jacket. I tied up my hair and layed on the couch. Max took out my guitar and began to sing Lucky. I know what he means by singing this song.

 Do you hear me,

I'm talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes

Waiting for a love like this

Every time we say goodbye

I wish we had one more kiss

I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we're in love every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea

To an island where we'll meet

You'll hear the music fill the air

I'll put a flower in your hair

Though the breezes through trees

Move so pretty you're all I see

As the world keeps spinning round

You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

I'm lucky we're in love every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

after the song i suddely had the urg to just kiss him. I put the guitar down and climbed on to him then kissed him. Theres never any sparks as i did with Zayn and Harry. I put my head on his forhead after we kissed and looked at him in the eyes. He had perfect blue eyes.  We decided to cook in the kitchen eat, then head off to bed.  Max wrapped his arms around me kissed my cheek. We both fell asleep.

Harry's POV

After we have been rejected by ms.Producer, i saw her looking at me. When i stared into her eyes, i had a familar feeling. Like i knew her? Her caramel skin brought memories of Crystal.. Oh how i miss Crystal so much. Zayn does at some point but then he messes around wit other girls and i do at times but it could never be the same. After Crystal left that day its like my heart shattered. She chose to leave us for her new life which i dont blame her. Zayn and I dont really get alot but we fake it for the fans. The boys and I are stayin in New York for about 5 days. Hopefully ill find Crystal. Maybe i already have... who knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
364 21 15
Crystal admires Harry Styles but she's never even met him, let alone been within 20 miles of him... Until one day. One day that changes everything f...
79.7K 3.4K 23
We live together. He's my best friend. But the problem is I've always been in love with him. What happens when I confess him my love and everything g...