The Wolf And The Moose (moose...

By lycanthrope_wolfey

☆☆COMPLETED☆☆ Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything i... More

new roomate
Friendship
I win.
Awake
Surprise
Us
everything
ProperDummies
i love you
Fears
Shoutouts!!!!!
the truth
HALLOWEEN. MUHAHAH
Fall
Home.
The New Characters
MA BUDDIEZ
GUYS
Over for real
GUYSS
Broken
1 month later
why??
You can't
Wishing well
Awkward
Birthday
New Story!
hangout
getting ready.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Car ride
something happened
good things
decision
new book
Ready?
wha?
tagged!!
Truck fixing
AMAZON PT.1
Amazon PT.2
together again!?!?!?!?!
5 years later////Story end.

I win you lose

286 9 12
By lycanthrope_wolfey

Georges POV

When we finished hiking we went back to the hotel. We all went in me and Nathans room.

We were just talking about random stuff. "Wait. Does anyone remember when Y/N totally kicked Ryan and Zach's Butts!?" Nathan said.

"Or when she ran to the park because she took hide'n'seek very seriously?!" I laughed.

"Guys...Shut up!" She said laughing. "Why? We're basically saying you're a, and i quote, 'Boss A*s B***h'"Kayla told her.

She laughed. "Yea, but making Ryan and Zach look like idiots is in my past. And I will ALWAYS take hide'n'seek seriously. I play to WIN!" She said.

Nathan laughed while me and Kayla just stared at her. Soon Kayla laughed as well.

"Whatever! Im way better at hide'n'seek!" I told her. "No way! I can spot you instantly!" She laughed.

"Because im so ripped!" I told her. She scoffed. "Puh-lees! I can take you down instantly."

Nathan and Kayla were watching to see how it would end. "Yea right! Try m-!" I was cut off by her tackling me down.

"I WIN!" She yelled in triumph. "Loser!" She said to me.

Nathan and Kayla burst out laughing.

No. I win you loser!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 93 40
this is a very old story of mine and i'm not in the pals fandom anymore lmao it's very cringey i'm sorry You go online and buy a something to figure...
34.1K 347 13
Your a famous You Tuber your one of the OG's like Jenna Marbles and Shane Dawson you have 12 million subs. You had a crush on Colby since he was on V...
26.4K 483 23
Simon is a 21 year old guy that just dropped out of uni, he decided uni wasn't his thing and wanted to focus on his youtube career. He decided to fin...
168K 2.4K 16
(Y/N) has been a victim of abuse ever since she was little. Her father was a scum who never gave her anything but bruises and beatings. Her mother ha...