Beneath Your Bloody Books (Ya...

By Alissabrielly

There was once a librarian who was smart, cold and handsome. Nonetheless, he was popular. Girls flocked the l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Attempt
Chapter 2: Delivery
Chapter 4: First Date
Chapter 5: Late Night Talk
Chapter 6: New Beginning
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: A Regular Day
Chapter 9: Surprising Information
Chapter 10: Help Me
Chapter 11: Family Dinner
Chapter 12: Plan Out
Chapter 13: Execution
Chapter 14: Execution pt. 2
Chapter 15: End of the plan
Chapter 16: Abduction?
Chapter 17: Taking Care
Chapter 18: Medical Examination
Chapter 19: The Visit
Chapter 20: A New Problem

Chapter 3: Rush

5.2K 171 124
By Alissabrielly

As soon as I entered the classroom, I sat down on my desk, waiting for our professor to arrive.

I managed to listen without falling asleep. Achievement unlocked!

After our lecture was done, I went home. And as usual, took the regular path.

While walking I saw Ashton. He was wearing a simple dark jacket and beige pants.

"A rare sight." I thought.

He saw me and began to approach.

"Hey, I was looking for you." My heart began to beat faster. I felt like exploding. Ashton's looking for me!

"Why?" I asked whilst trying to keep myself calm. Even if I was literally dying inside. It was probably obvious now to Ashton.

"I thought about what you said." He told me. Fidgeting his hands while keeping his head low.

"..Okay. So let's take it slow.. I mean I don't know you that much to begin a relationship.." he continued.

"W-What I mean to say is.. let's start dating to get to know each other better." He finally blurted out. His face nearly as red as a tomato.

And so was mine.

"That would be great!" Ashton simply smiled back.

"Tomorrow.. meet me at the library when it's about to close. I mean exactly 7:00PM." That's all he said before he ran off somewhere.

I went back home excited for my first date with Ashton.

How come of all the girls who liked him, I was the only one he didn't reject?

I'm so lucky.

______________________________________

The next day, I went to work as usual seeing as I have no classes until tomorrow.

I wore my uniform which was similar to a maid outfit. No, it actually is a maid outfit, just pink.

I didn't work in a maid café though..

And at the same time I was overcome with so much bliss and excitement. Ashton asked me out to a date!!!!

I nearly squealed to the point that the customers were giving me looks.

"(Name)! Get back to work." A loud deep voice shouted, right beside me.

I was met with the tall figure of my boss.

His raven dark hair slicked back nicely, while wearing his uniform which
consisted of a red vest clad over his white long sleeved collar dress shirt, matched with his black tie.

I made eye contact with my boss's dark blue eyes which were obviously hinted with annoyance.

My body quivered in fear at what my boss might do.

My boss might deduct my salary. Or worse, I could lose my job!

Positive thoughts were the most important right now.

Suddenly, I felt a snap from someone's fingers right in front of my face.

"(Name) are you listening?! Stop spacing out!"

My boss poked my forehead and clenched his teeth.

"I-I'm so sorry boss! I'll get right back to work!" I stuttered due to fear.

I bowed my head in apology and my boss walked over back to the kitchen.

I could hear my boss mutter "You better be." As he went back.

Damn! I'm stoned. My boss might fire me or deduct my salary for real this time.

The restaurant was full of customers as usual. Business was good.

My body felt tired from serving, having to walk back and forth between tables and having to carry large plates without dropping them.

My mind went blank for a moment, trying to process what was currently happening.

I didn't realize what time it is.

I placed the empty serving tray and waited for my boss to finish up a meal so that I could serve it to the customer.

I checked my phone in my pocket and saw what time it is.

6:55 PM.

"Wha.." I muttered.

Other than the surprising time I had been working, my phone also notified me about 3 missed calls.

It was from an unknown number. Plus I had my phone on silent. I didn't know who it was.

Before I could even change into nice clothes for our date, I would already be late!

So I'd just have to settle on plain ones then..

I can't even freshen up. I'm not done working yet.

But Ashton told me to see him at 7:00 PM! I've still got 5 minutes left.

I hurriedly served the meal to the customer who noticed my stressed out face.

As soon as I served the customer I returned the tray and went to the staff room.

I hurriedly changed into my plain clothes.

My boss entered the staff room as soon as I finished changing.

"(Name) what's the hurry? You still have 5 minutes before your shift ends."

My boss eyed me suspiciously.

"I-I've got a date.. please sir. It's only 5 minutes! Let me finish my shift early please."

Before my boss could even respond, I took my bag and stormed out off the restaurant.

I checked my phone and saw that I had only 4 minutes left.

I ran to the library as fast as I can hoping I can arrive at exactly 7.

I saw the library from a distance.

The light on the windows still on. Meaning he hasn't closed yet.

And as I made it to the doorway in a hurry, the wooden door opened and slammed onto my face hard.

"Owwwww!" I groaned in pain and rubbed my face.

I saw a familiar figure exit the door and hurriedly went over to check out whatever happened.

"I felt the door hit something when I opened it." He muttered out into the distance.

Quickly, he walked over to the front of the wooden door.

Ashton who was dressed in a formal suit reacted surprised upon seeing me.

"I didn't know you were there! I'm sorry!" He immediately ran over to me, almost tumbling me over.

"Y-You're hurt aren't you?!" He touched my cheek in concern. Worry filled his face as he stared into my eyes.

Thanks for hitting me. If you're going to show concern.. then it's worth it.

"Wait right there! I'll be back." He ran off somewhere.

He was probably going to get some ice or something to treat me.

I opened my phone to see that it's exactly 7:00 PM.

At least I wasn't late.

I sighed in relief and checked my face through my phone camera.

I got hit by a wooden door which was definitely tough and heavy.

I stared at my face and noticed my cheek was red.

A bruise formed on the side of my face from getting hit by a door.

I touched it once more and felt it sting.

"Ow..." I mouthed.

I watched Ashton running over to my direction holding a pack of ice.

Just as I expected. He was going to treat my bruise.

Ashton cupped my cheek which was red, holding it in place.

His hands were warm and soft. I melted at his touch.

He took the ice and gently placed it on my cheek.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know you were there." He frowned.

His brows furrowed in sadness and his eyes were laced with concern.

Odd enough, he looked so cute.

The distance between us was too close.

Anymore distance and he's close enough to kissing me.

It gave me enough time to admire his face as he iced my bruise.

It was as if time was frozen. I couldn't think normally anymore.

I could cherish this moment forever.

But I had to be brought back to reality right away.

"(Name).. you're not responding. Does it hurt that bad?"

Ashton spoke softly.
The tone of his voice filled with concern.

I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"I-" before I could speak he cut me off.

"Don't tell me your skull cracked or something from that impact..? Damn it! It's my fault!"

He gritted his teeth. Avoiding eye contact with me.

"N-No. I'm fine.. it's just a bruise." I reassured him by waving my hands in front of him.

"O-Oh.. sorry. I acted a little too overboard.. aha." Ashton scratched the back of his neck, his cheeks slightly flushed pink.

The fact that he blushed made my heart flutter.

My cheeks were also a bright red. The other cheek probably due to the bruise.

My face was burning hot, even if he was icing my bruise.

I could feel the sting of my bruise go numb. Probably due to the ice.

I closed my eyes, indulging myself in his touch.

Ashton moved the ice pack away from my face and removed his hand.

"Ha.. if you're okay. Can we still continue our date?" He asked. He didn't make eye contact with me and looked to his side.

I could see that he was embarrassed and his face was flushed pink.

Don't give me that face. How can I deny you when you're so cute like that?!

"Of course!" I smiled in happiness. My smile was probably so wide.

Deep down I was mentally squealing in joy.

I wanted to roll around and just hug Ashton.

_______________________________________

Author's note: I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG I LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY DAMN.

I'll be bombing this story with updates. I plan on finishing this story while in quarantine. Keep safe everyone! I love y'all. And thanks for reading this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 971 16
"Who said you were allowed to leave me here? Do you really think you were free like the wind? Sweetheart you are stuck with me~" ¡Warning! °☆¡Yander...
466K 19.3K 82
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻�...
17.4K 210 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...
558K 27.7K 54
↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...