On Our Ways

By utopianbabe

Long time ago , during Edo period in Japan, the age of warriors, many great clans used to rule and fight for... More

Prologue.
The two villages...
The unknown healer....
A new start...
Friends
Meeting the Uchiha.
Team 7.
Bond
What is this...... feeling?
Dance?..
The Moon Princess...
You and Me......
The Leaf festival....part 1
The leaf festival....part 2
The Leaf festival.... final part
Exams.....?..
Skill exams.....1
Skill exam......2
Skill exams....2...part...2
Skill exams .....3
The enemy
OUR FEELINGS..
The Declaration..
It begins...
LOST YOU....
Awakening..
Finally...
IT WAS YOU....
Love.....
A new day to start...
Confessions...
WEDDING ..
The unexpected.....
Making up to you..
The rain brings...
Names?!!...
Nine month wait..
The joyous cry...
A way to happiness..
Cold..
REAL.THREAT....
What's Beyond...
Goodbye
Readers... arigatou!!!!

A week's challenge..

370 17 0
By utopianbabe

Dedicated to:- AfricanCherryBlssom..
...

Karin has been staying in Konoha for past three days. She has not talked to Sasuke yet. Only four days are left for him to give his answer and she hasn't made her move yet.

"I really don't know what to do? I really don't like this- no wait actually I hate it.", Karin sighed.

She then heard a knock at the door.

"You need something?", Suigetsu asked her.

"No."she smiled, she kinda liked Suigetsu, he gave a a whole new vibe and she liked it but now she needed time to think of something.

"About that Sasuke, he's really dangerous and not qualified to be your husband.", Suigetsu gave a worried look.

Karin tried to ignore that topic and smiled.

"Why don't out go and take a round of the village. I did yesterday, but you couldn't enjoy the view as you insisted on protecting me all the time. I think you should go."

"Really? I mean will you be fine?", Suigetsu startled.

Karin nodded and Suigetsu bowed.

No doubt he loved her.

Suigetsu went out.

Karin look at the closed door. She held her silk kimono tightly. Tears formed in her eyes. She hate to lie to him.

.......

Sasuke is spending most of the time with Sakura nowadays. Sometimes he would be totally out of character. But she really like this side of Sasuke.

She love waking up with him. Looking at his pretty face, stroking his silky hairs, kissing him and then he wakes too.

Sakura was on the way to the hospital.

"Something was kind of off with Sasuke yesterday and he has become extra careful nowadays.", Sakura said to herself.

Sakura walked in the hospital, she saw a white-blue haired strange with a huge sword.

"Who is he?", Sakura kept walking, her gaze still at the swordsman and......

Bam!

She hit the wall of the hospital.
She heard a few people chuckle and laugh. She got up embarrassed and ran into the hospital.

Sakura saw Hinata sitting inside.

"Hinata-hime? What are you doing here?", Sakura asked her.

"Nothing much but some pain in my stomach and I feel nauseous sometimes and vomits are frequent."
Hinata inquired.

Sakura made a fist and her look turned scary and angry."Naruto has not been taking care of you. He'll die for sure by me."

Hinata chuckled."no its not that Sakura, its just that I-I fe-feel..", she stuttered and her face turned red but a smile crept on her lips.

"Feel what?!", Sakura stood there like a curious and clueless girl.

"Fe-feel a-another a-au-aura in me..like I feel another hear-heartbeat."Hinata smiled.

Sakura's eyes widened and a huge grin made a way to her face.

"Let's do your checkup now.!!", she said as she ran and put a hand on her stomach.

A few minutes later...

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!", Sakura screamed, she ran and hugged Hinata tightly.

....

Naruto and Sasuke were in the ramen shop. Suigetsu was in other shop tight next to them. He kept an eye on them.

"So you told Sakura about it?", Naruto asked.

"Not yet and I don't plan to, I'll handle it on my own.", Sasuke replied.

Suigetsu looked at them talking but he cannot tell what they were talking about.

"Hin-", before Naruto could speak someone came and ran to Naruto smacking on his head.

"Ouch! Sa-"

Sakura cut him off.
"This isn't the time for this Naruto, Hinata is...", she smiled.

Hinata who was standing behind her came out with a smile.

"I'm pregnant Naruto..", she smiled.

Naruto stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds and then...

"WHATTTTT?!!! THAT'S AMAZING", he ran to her and hugged Hinata.

"I'm so happy.", tears came out if his eyes. The couple hugged each other.

The people around clapped and smiled. Sasuke smiled at them, so did Sakura.

Suigetsu smirked. He liked to see people happy.

But then a frown came to his face as he saw Sasuke holding hands with the pinkette. He couldn't believe, the way Sasuke smiled at her was different and he just couldn't believe what happened. Sasuke kissed her forehead. He stepped closer but then a man came to him.

"Sasuke-san. Here.", Sasuke read the letter and frowned but he stood up.

"Sakura...um..I'm going to meet someone.. Wait here."
Sakura nodded.

'Does she trust him that much? She didn't even ask where he was going.', Suigetsu told himself.

He wanted to know more about this girl.

"Hey miss..", Sakura turned and saw Suigetsu standing.

"How mat I help you?", Sakura asked him and smiled.

"I'm new to the village and would you mind if I ask you to tour me around here,? I'm staying at the Hokage residence along with my princess."

Sakura smiled."not at all. Let's go, anyways I'm free."
"Sasuke told me about the Uzumaki princess and her bodyguard."

'Did he told her about the marr-'

"He said you guys are on a business.", Sakura smiled.

'So he didn't.'

Suigetsu was kind of lost in her smile.

She was beautiful and was total opposite of that walking ice cube.

...

Sasuke entered the room.

"Sasuke! Its me.", Karin ran and hugged him.

"Would you-", Sasuke said as he pushed her back.

"I want to talk to you princess.", Sasuke said.

Karin smiled."why don't we save the talk for later Sasuke. Why don't you just swim in my eyes and love me."

"That's not what I want.", Sasuke hesitated.

"Why not?", Now Karin didn't like the way things were going.

"This marriage can't happen.", he said.

"Why? We can make this work Sasuke please I ...", Karin stopped for a moment. She then shut her eyes.
"I love you. You once saved my life."

"I might have but I'm sorry Karin. I know that you don't love me, if you had you would've looked into my eyes and say that. Neither of us have the feeling towards each other.", Sasuke said, his tone changed this time.

"No..please make it work...", tears came down her cheeks.

"Please..",she trembled.

"I'm sorry..."

"No.", Karin grabbed his collar and Sasuke was caught off guard.

And before they knew...

......

Sakura ad Suigetsu laughed as they ended their small trip around the village at the ramen shop.

"You are really fun.", Sakura said.

Suigetsu grinned at the compliment.
"So are you."

"Sakura maybe we should go back to where the princess is staying."

Sakura eyed him."you love her don't you?"

"What?", a tint of red was seen on his face."how can you say that?"

Sakura smiled, "come on! You talked the whole time about her and every time her name is on your lips, you smile the best. The look on your face is..its love,believe me I have noticed the same look."

"Thanks. I guess I do.", Suigetsu smiled.

"Yes for sure and ya when you go home and return here don't forget to buy the beautiful mist gem."

"Sure."

The two walked up the place where Karin was staying.

Sakura smiled and opened the door.

But as she looked inside her eyes widened and a tear left her eyes.

The two were...kissing..

"Sakura...", Suigetsu held her.

Sasuke turned around with his eyes widened, sharingan activated.

Karin looked at Sakura and then at Suigetsu who gave her a forlorn look.
She looked down in guilt.

"Sakura...its not what-", Sasuke walked to her.

"No! Away!", Sakura yelled.

She left Suigetsu's grip and ran.

"Wai-", Sasuke was going to run but stopped as he felt a huge pain in his heart. He clutched the clothing covering the chest.

"Sasuke! ". Karin ran to him and asked Suigetsu for help.

.....

"Ah.."

"Are you alright? Naruto?" Hinata asked as she saw Naruto holding his chest.

"Nothing. It hurts, something is somehow wrong.", Naruto said he was pretty confused.

"Its alright .", Hinata hugged her husband.

....

"I need to go and find her.", Sasuke said.

"Wait Sasuke!"Suigetsu demanded.
"You can't leave princess alone here."

"No Suigetsu your presence is enough for me, but Sasuke, as a woman, I think go to her a little bit later."

Sasuke grit his teeth. He didn't knew why he was listening to this lady in the first place.

"I want to tell you something, please hear me out.", she said.

"Even Suigetsu doesn't know about it."

Suigetsu held her and wiped her tears.

.....

"That fool. I'm never gonna talk to him.", Sakura said as she ran the fastest she could.

"I...", tears flowed like a river.
She ran fast and made her way to the shrine, the leaf shrine where she once danced.

As entered the shrine and climbed the stairs, wherever she stepped it left a few pink blossoms.

It all seemed magical.

.....

"It's true Sasuke that I don't love you."
Karin sobbed in Suigetsu's arms.
..

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

~utopianbabe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
222K 8.3K 23
[Completed] No one thought she would amount to anything. Sakura Haruno, the girl who came from a civilian family. Sakura Haruno, the average me...
74.1K 1.6K 14
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...