The Truth (ON HOLD)

Por Trvp_Qveenx03

There's some things that you just don't know.... Más

1
2
3
4
Question/Request
5
6
7
Announcement
8
9
10
11
Not An Update
12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
THANK YOU!!!
19
21
22
23
DISCONTINUED!!
24
25
26
27

20

242 12 2
Por Trvp_Qveenx03

Cat (Outfit in MM)

I was currently fixing my hair, I'd already gotten dressed, I decided to go makeup free for today since it wasn't anything to extravagant other than a lunch I knew first impressions mattered even though I'm pretty sure her image of me was already tainted considering I was married but pregnant with her sons child. I fixed my bangs and ran my fingers through the ponytail I had my hair in before rubbing on a coat of lip gloss and grabbed my wristlet putting my phone and house keys in it.

BD: You ready?

BM: Yeah I'm ready, you on your way?

BD: I'm outside already

BM: Really Ty?🙄🙄 It would've been nice to know

I checked myself out in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs and outside August and the kids had been gone since around 9:30 this morning so I was home alone the entire time. I walked out and locked the door behind myself and walked down to the car where Ty was already waiting for me.

"Hey there, you look nice" he said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you, where are you taking me to meet her?" I asked sliding into the car once I pulled away.

"Her house" I looked over at him as he started the car.

"Umm why didn't you tell me that from the beginning?"

"I honestly forgot it wasn't until this morning when she called and reminded me but you'll be fine I promise I had a long talk with her so everything will be fine"

"Yeah, well just so you know the first sign of funny vibes and I'm leaving with or without you"

"Trust me when I say I'd leave right behind you, how are things though?"

"Busy I have a string of photo shoots to go do next week, I have to fly to Paris for a Versace shoot and then I don't know if you remember our next appointment is-"

"In 3 and a half weeks, I remember, just make sure you get enough rest and stay hydrated, eat right"

"Yes dad" I said sarcastically and he looked at me and smirked.

"Don't play with me woman, I just wanna make sure you eating properly and stuff"

"I got this this'll be my third pregnancy, don't worry, if it makes you feel better you can bring my lunches if you have the time"

"You mean your cravings" he said chuckling.

"You know me so well" I said cheesing.

"Yeah I know" he said as he pulled up in a driveway besides an all black G-Wagon, as he got out to come around to and open my door the front door opened and his sister came out and got in the wagon and left I let out a slight sigh and he helped me out the car.

"So I see she won't be staying for lunch" I said looking in the direction she drove off in.

"Didn't think you would want her too especially after what happened"

"Oh no your right I don't, I probably won't ever like her either but ya know that's not even relevant for me" I shrugged as he opened the front door and let me in first before coming in and closing the door.

We made our way to the living room I won't lie I was loving his mom's house right now it was simple yet comfy it was beautiful, made me want to ask August to get a simpler house but with our kids they need all the space we got and then some. I took a deep breath as we stepped into the living room.

"Relax you don't have to be nervous Cat" I guess he heard me taking those deep breaths.

"Yeah that's easy for you to say" I said sighing. He grabbed my hand squeezing it slightly and pulled me towards what I assumed was the kitchen.

"Hey mama" he said letting go of my hand to go hug her.

"Hey baby boy" she said cheerfully. "And you must be Cat, nice to meet you sweet heart" I reached out my hand to shake hers only for her to turn it down and pull me into a hug.

"I don't do hand shakes hun" she said smiling.

"Oh" I said as we pulled away.

"Oh my manners, would you like something to drink? I'm just waiting for the chicken to be finished"

"No I'm fine thank you"

"Uh yeah a bottle of water" Tyrell said making me side eye him.

"Boy don't force the girl" she said hitting his shoulder.

"No it's fine, I need the hydration anyway" I said smiling politely at her.

"Don't let him scare you girl"

"Oh no he doesn't scare me, he knows that" I said looking over at him, he smirked and shook his head.

"So, I know your name but tell me about you" she said after she handed me the bottle of water which I proceeded to do, I didn't leave anything out since she already knew I was married but I didn't give away too much information.

In an hours time we were sitting at the table eating Risotto and Cajun seasoned chicken breasts with a garden salad on the side and a fresh glass of lemonade as the drink. After we sat and talked some more before we got ready to go.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom really quick then we can go" I nodded and stayed where I was sitting just as my phone rung I pulled it out and chuckled when I saw August calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey mama how's it going?"

"Fine, where are my babies, their not running wild are they?"

"Nah they all good, they just went to sleep"

"Oh your home?"

"Yeah, but I have to head to the studio I just wanted to give you a heads up"

"Okay well, we should be leaving soon, I'll see you later if your not at home when I get there"

"Alright I luh you" I chuckled and shook my head.

"I love you too big head" I hung up and when I looked up I found Ty's mom looking at me. "Yes?"

"Oh nothing... I was just wondering, how does your husband really feel about you being pregnant by my son?" I turned my head a little furrowing my eyebrows.

"What do you mean? I told you, he wasn't happy or okay with it at first and I don't know what really changed his mind on the whole thing but he did and we're making it work" 

Before she could respond Tyrell came downstairs and looked at me.

"Alright let's go ma, I'll talk to you later" he said giving her a hug, she nodded and returned the hug giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright be safe, and you young lady take care of yourself and my grand baby" she said pulling me into a hug, I gave a close lipped smile and returned her hug even though at this point I didn't want her touching me at all. I followed Ty to the car and got in pulling on my seat belt I guess he could tell something was wrong with me because after he pulled out of the driveway and got two blocks away, he pulled over and turned to me.

"Alright what did she say to you after I left?"

"She asked me if I was sure that my husband was okay with me being pregnant with your child" I said rolling my eyes, he sighed and ran his hand down his face.

"Look after today you don't ever have to see her again unless it's something you want to do personally" he said squeezing my hand.

"Trust me I wasn't planning to regardless" I said moving my hair out of my face. 

"I really don't get her, it's like everything goes in one ear and out the other" he said shaking his head. 

"I'm honestly over it, I just wanna go shower and nap with my rascals" I said pouting.

"Girl I know your not over there pouting" I looked at him still pouting and he started laughing.

"Come here man" he said pulling me into a hug. I laid my head on his shoulder while he rubbed my back. "I really am sorry about her, she just always says the first thing that comes to mind"

"Yeah well we are going to have to stay very far away from each other because not all of my screws are done in tightly" I said in a matter-a-fact tone. 

"Like I said whatever you want, now come on let me get you home before August kills me" I raised my eyebrow at him but he didn't see he just started up the car and pulled off.

August

"Bro you sure you wanna do this?" Chris asked looking at me.

"Positive" I said looking at him.

"You one hundred percent sure about this bro? I know damn well sis feel like ya'll got enough pets as it is." I looked over at him and chuckled, I'd went and bought Cat a new lil puppy since I knew she been cooing over them online for weeks now. Plus I knew there was a chance that she would be upset from her meeting with Tyrell' mom and I know nothing can get her out of those moods so I just bought the dog.

"Bro I'm absolutely sure she gone love it" 

"Where sis at anyway?"

"She went to go have lunch with that nigga Tyrell mom she should be home soon I was just talking to her" I said glancing up at him as I rubbed the puppies head. 

"How you really feeling about this whole situation bruh cause I know you" I paused and thought about it for a second there were days when I was bothered by the fact that my wife was carrying someone else's child and I tried to ignore it sometimes but other times I had to keep up with reality.

"I mean... It bothers me sometimes, but like I said I wasn't mad, I can't be, it's just some days don't even feel real like it's not happening but it is, and you know I love her to the ends of this Earth but a part of me still had a lil hope she wouldn't have kept dudes baby" I said sighing.

"Damn... I'm gonna try and put myself in your shoes right now and I'm honestly surprised you didn't off the guy but that's growth, I know everybody else probably threw up how she's taking care of Nayla even after the fact but y'all were also on a lil break back then and things happen but y'all weren't on a break this time around so it makes it that much harder for you, I'm not gonna lie man... This is a fucked up mess but, y'all grown it's what ya want, not saying leave my sister cause yo ass know you gone be crying just as much as she do if not more" he said laughing at the end , I rolled my eyes and picked the dog up.

"For just a couple minutes bro, be serious with life"

"I am serious man you forgot the night you called me crying? You ain't sleep for how long? I just don't want y'all dragging shit if you know it's gonna hurt ya both somewhere down the line" he said standing up as well. "I'm all for y'all being together cause that's how shit been for years but just think about what I'm saying. He said dapping me up.

Before I could respond, I heard a car door slam and then a few moments later the front door opened I'd quickly put the dog behind the couch out of sight and stood up, to my surprise Cat looked calm but also tired.

"Oh hey Chris... Why y'all so quiet?" She asked looking at us skeptically.

"Nothing, I was just about to leave out, got some business to take care of" he said giving her a hug.

"Oh okay, see ya" she said hugging him back, we both watched him leave before looking at each other, I slowly walked up to her and hugged her small frame against mine. "What's wrong Aug?"

"Nothing, I just missed you, how'd the lunch go?"

"Babe that shit felt like a disaster I mean it was going good at first but then she tried to be slick at the mouth talking about some 'how does your husband really feel' referring to the whole situation like it's not really your business ma'am" she said rolling her eyes hard as hell.

"Don't pay her no mind baby, that's why I got you a gift"

"What kind of gift?" She said playfully side eyeing me, I chuckled and walked behind the couch, I picked up the puppy and walked over to her.

"Awww baby he's so precious" she cooed taking him from me, I smiled watching her kissing on his fur. "Thank you so much August" she hugged me and I returned the hug kissing her forehead.

I was still thinking about what Chris said, Cat meant everything to me and as much as I loved her and wanted to be with her I knew deep down that things were gonna get bad, I just didn't want to walk away without fighting for us, I know she felt like she didn't even deserve me anymore because of what she did but I was still in love with her, I might be hurt but I'm not leaving her anytime soon.

"Baby you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at her before nodding. "You sure you look a little spaced out" she said eyeing me.

"I'm fine ma I promise, we still doing movie night?"

"I mean if you don't have to be in the studio then yeah" she said putting down the dog.

"What you gonna name him?"

"Hmm I didn't think of that, how about Oreo?" She said in a baby voice kneeling down he instantly ran over to her barking and jumping all on her making her giggle. "Oreo it is then" she said with a smile.

"Well go change into something comfortable and come on" I said smacking her butt as I walked past her.

"Aug don't do that" she said frowning making me chuckle, I be forgetting that shit like that turns her on and being pregnant just added fuel to the fire.

"My fault mama" I said holding my hands up in surrender, that was the other thing, us not having sex.

Now I'm not saying everything revolves around it but I just knew I was gonna be using my hands whenever I needed to get mines, however it was her I was worried about horny and pregnant Cat ain't nothing to play with I tell you that much. She snapped bad once when she was pregnant with Lijah and literally waited till I went to sleep to put it on me, I was a lil shook but it also turned me on she was trying so hard to hold out and control herself being it was the last few weeks of her pregnancy and any form of sex would've resulted in her going into labor but she took that chance none the less, now he wondered what she would do if she got horny and needed some, Cat wasn't the one to really like toys she preferred the real thing and even though he should've been bothered the thought of her having sex with the father of the child she was carrying suddenly didn't bother him.

"Just call Ty and deal with it" I said shrugging, she tilted her head slightly staring at me extra hard.

"Did you hit your head?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Nah I'm just saying, I know you mama, you gonna get horny eventually and you gonna want some" I said shrugging.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna turn to Ty, that's the whole reason we in this situation right now" she said frowning, she was getting upset, I could tell so instead of continuing my sentence I turned around and walked away before too many words were exchanged and once of us said the wrong thing even though I felt like I already had.

"I knew this was a mistake" she said softly so soft I almost didn't catch it I slowly turned around and found tears rolling down her cheeks, I hated seeing her like this.

"Cat I didn't mean it like that baby stop crying"

"Then what did you mean it like? I messed up I know that but I wouldn't go back to fooling with him knowing how his emotions for me are right now, I did both of you wrong and I'm sorry I really am but I can't take this back" she said now crying harder, I sighed and walked towards her but she backed up and ran up the stairs quickly I wanted to go after her but my feet wouldn't move I could barely think straight.

I felt like one side of me didn't care while the other half did because I been with her for so long, I felt like I was slowly losing my mind and the best thing to do right now was just to go somewhere else so that's what I did I grabbed my keys and left.

-

-

-

-

-

- I know this chapter was long over due but between my son and trying to work I don't even have time guys I'm also trying to edit the first book. I just ask that you guys be patient with me on this I just want to deliver my best to you guys, but either way I hope you enjoy the chapter. It's short and boring but it's the best I could muster right now.

Do you think Cat and August should call it quits?

Thoughts on Tyrell' mom?

Let me know what you think I need as much feedback as possible to know where I wanna go with this.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
32.5K 61 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...