11

Cat

August been tryna push up on me allll damn day like no your not finna get up in here and ruin my life and my legs with what you got going on I got things to do also I have work to finish I cant be laying in bed tryna recover from dick, he thought he was slick last night popping all that shit like no boo boo not over here.

"Baaaabbeee" I rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen to find this man on the couch with his brother feet propped on the coffee.

"Take yo damn feet down you know better" I said smacking their feet off.

"Sis I'm hungry what's up in here to eat?"

"Get up and go look I'm not cooking till later and don't touch the kids snacks if you want something else order out" I said shrugging.

"Cat what's wrong?"

"Nothing Travie" I said going back into the kitchen I picked up my phone off the counter and started scrolling through all my messages on all my social media I always try and ignore hate but lately they've been hot on my ass for no reason and its kind of getting to me that they really think it's cute to come at me like this.

"Baby you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine babe" I said sighing.

"No your not talk to me ma, what's bothering you? Is it What I did last night? If it is I didn't mean it and I love you so much gorgeous" he said holding my hand and placing a light kiss on it.

"No baby it's not you, I wasn't gonna stay mad over that although the next time you will be sleeping on the couch without a second thought" I said in a serious tone he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"That's fine with me now tell me what's bothering you?"

"It's these messages I know its all in the everyday life being married to you and the career I have it's not easy but I feel like it's really getting worse" I said showing him my phone that was open to my Instagram messages, he hugged me into his chest before speaking.

"Baby girl don't pay these people no mind alright? They gone always hate and continue to hate all because they can't be in your shoes, your a model, a singer, the wife to most of their favorite singer, your a better mom than half of these girls out here, your starting up a clothing line, you live the life they wish they could and that alone is enough for everyone who's not anyone to hate you but guess what?"

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"You got me, the kids and the entire family behind you in all this so they don't matter fuck them and their opinions on you, I think your amazing and the most beautiful woman I'll ever have the chance to be around, you give without expecting anything in return and that's what makes you genuine and loved by ten times as many people who don't like you, you know that so don't let me ever see you down about people who ain't doing shit with their lives" he said kissing me on the forehead.

"Thank you babe I needed that" I said pecking him on the lips.

"No problem baby girl, I never wanna see my baby down over anything" he said running his fingers through my hair.

"And that's why I married you" I said smiling slightly, I inhaled his scent and sighed happily.

"Now about me being on punishment.." he said slowly.

"Your not on punishment, I just didn't feel like losing my legs I have a lot of work to get done before the end of the week and I'm honestly slacking" I said sighing.

"Then what you still sitting for? Get that butt up and go do what you gotta do, I'll just order from that restaurant these kids wanted food from and call it a done deal" he said shrugging.

"You sure babe?" I asked playing in his long ass hair.

"Yes babe I am completely sure now gone get to work I'll keep the kids down here distracted with Travis" he said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Okay thank you so much babe" I said kissing him again.

"Yeah don't thank me so much" he said biting his lip, I chuckled and mushed him playfully.

"Your right you don't need that" I said getting up, he reached out an smacked my butt playfully and wolf whistled shaking his head.

"I got the best wife evvaaaaaa" he sang loudly.

"Mommmmyyyyyyyy!!" I shook my head laughing as AJ ran into the kitchen.

"Yes baby?" I said kneeling down to his level.

"I'm hungry" he said pouting.

"You want a snack?"

"Yes please"

"Okay tell daddy what you want so he can get it for you mommy has a lot of work to get done okay?"

"Okay, I love you mommy" he said wrapping his little arms around my neck.

"I love you too mini man" I said kissing his forehead, he let me go and ran off to August and I took my butt right upstairs to the room put on my headphones and listened to some music while I got myself together.

3 hours later 

After three hours sitting in front of a laptop I finally had all the work I'd been leaving behind done along with a bunch of reviews and reports I had to do for the clothing line in between that time I finished six cups of coffee and I'm pretty sure I looked a mess the kids didn't even come in I guess August was really serious about me finishing this work on time, I shut down my computer and pushed myself out of my seat and grabbed my towel making my way to the shower letting the water wash away the extra stress and tenseness in my body I washed my hair before getting out and wrapping a big towel around my hair and one around my body. 

"Nice to see your finally finished" I looked up and saw August laying on the bed.

"Yeah finally I'm surprised it didn't take longer honestly" I said rubbing the towel through my wet hair.

"Well the kids are asleep Travis is knocked out on the couch- feet off the coffee table and now that just leaves us" he said shrugging.

"Leaves us to what? And did you set up that doctors appointment like I told you too?"

"Yeah I did it even though I think I know what they gonna hit me with" he said sighing I went over to him and sat down in his lap.

"Listen to me everything is gonna be fine okay we're gonna get through all of this and we're gonna be fine you got me and the kids, your family, my family, your fans we're all here for you so don't go getting all depressed on me because then  you won't be getting any" I said pecking his lips.

"I love you so much" he said as he kissed on my neck.

"Mmmhm and I love you too but not tonight papa mami's tired" I said getting up.

"Uggh when I catch yo ass man Cat you really won't have no legs"

"You got one part right when you catch me" I said laughing, I went to my drawer and grabbed a clean pair of underwear and one of August' t-shirts and got dressed before rubbing some coconut oil into my scalp and rubbing the rest of my hair in with a leave in conditioner before wrapping it up. 

"Aye babe did you ever get that paper about transferring Nayla over to Zo and Aj's school?"

"Noo ugh thank you for reminding me I'll do it first thing in the morning" I said rubbing my moisturizer into my skin and a little on my face. 

"No no I'll take care of it you got that meeting tomorrow still if I'm not mistaken" he said getting undressed.

"What would I do without you huh?" I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his back. 

"I think it's the other way around but we're a team that's what we do you don't gotta worry about all that as long as I got you" he said turning me around, I looked up at him and he placed a soft kiss on my lips. 

"I love you Anthony" I said softly.

"I love you too baby"