Chapter 13

August

I couldn't believe the shit I was seeing right in front of me, I mean I had a lil suspicion but I didn't ever think Cat would do me like this, in a way I feel like I deserve it for all the shit I did back in the day but at the same time it's like damn this how she felt when it went down on my end?

I didn't actually leave I drove around the corner and parked two houses down and just as I had turned off my car I saw a Jeep pull up and a few minutes later Cat walked out of the house and went inside the car, at first they were just talking but when she crawled around the damn car I lost my shit, I got out my car and walked right up to his car and yanked the door open scaring both of them.

"Get the fuck out the car right the fuck now" I said stepping back slightly.

"B-babe, I thought you went to work"

"Yeah that's what the fuck you thought now get yo ass out" I said pulling her out the car by her arm.

"Ayo don't be pulling on her like that man"

"You shut yo ass up and get the fuck up outta here before I break ya fucking face in cause she not gone be able to save you" I slamming his door shut, I pulled Cat into the house and down into the in house studio.

"August-"

"Shut up, just shut up and let me calm down because if you start talking some bullshit right now I just might fuck you up in here" I said as I sat down and pulled everything out to roll myself a blunt God knows I need it because I can't even think straight.

She stood near the door looking every where but my face and I was just trying to figure out why, and how long because this just wasn't adding up to me at all, I didn't even know that nigga or ever heard her mention anyone else coming around then on top of that she'd left our kids in the house alone to go fuck that nigga in his car at least she had the curtesy to not do it under the same roof but that didn't make me any less angry, she still been fucking this nigga for God knows how long. After I took the last pull of my blunt I put it out and sat back on the couch.

"Come here" I said patting the spot next to me, she looked at me then where my hand was and slowly made her way over and sat leaving a huge gap between us, I blew out a breath and couldn't help but chuckle. "How long you been fucking him and don't lie and say it ain't like that and that y'all just friends because friends don't kiss the way y'all was shit friends don't kiss period so tell me the truth"

"T-two months but I swear I was going to stop babe"

"Don't gimme that bullshit man Cat no you wasn't you been fucking that nigga for two whole months and want me to believe that you was gonna stop if I would've never came when I did you'd be fucking that nigga right in the fucking drivers seat Cathandra!" I yelled making her jump.

'I didn't mean to okay! Shit just went to far one day and... and I couldn't stop myself after that but I don't love him lik-"

"Don't! Do not fucking tell me you love me yo, love don't make you cheat on the person you care deeply for so tell me something, was that revenge for all the times I fucked up? You finally got me back huh?"

"It's not like that Aug I swear it wasn't I never planned to sleep with Tyrell, it just happened, we were drifting apart we never had time for one another and when we were around each other we were both too tired to keep our eyes open or even hold a proper conversation that's when I met Tyrell and at first we really were just friends we weren't even thinking about sex but we got drunk one day and had sex"

"That's still no excuse Cat, you could've talked to me and told me how you felt man, and then you lie to me this morning when I asked like I didn't already have my suspicions you think I don't know you was doing something behind my back? I just didn't know what it was because I didn't have proof, I admit shit been a lil spotty and hectic but we grown with four fucking kids man, we both work we not gonna be having free time all the time Cat and it seems like you don't get that you on some kid shit right now. We fucking MARRIED!! That fucking ring on your finger is there for a reason! It means I loved you enough to bind myself to you for the rest of our lives and you just tossed all of that shit out the window" I said getting up.