18

Cat -2 weeks later-

"C'mon mama you gotta move faster than that, didn't you tell Tyrell you were gonna meet him there?" I pulled my hair up in a bun and sighed picking up my purse.

"Yes I did and I will stop rushing me I'm not late" I said rolling my eyes.

"Roll em shits again Cathandra" August said looking up from his phone.

"I'ma roll em all the hell I want now gimme a kiss" I said going over to the bed.

"Nah don't come over here with that now gone na" he said pushing me back gently.

"Babe c'mon gimme a kiss before I go what if I die on the way there then what?"

"Cat don't say no shit like that, come here ol cry baby ass man" he said pulling me between his legs I laughed and leaned down giving him a kiss.

"We know it's not gonna happen but I'll be out of here, are we still telling the kids tonight"

"Yeah he still coming right?"

"He's supposed to but I'll ask again when I see him" I said shrugging.

"Alright then mamas, I'll see you when y'all come back aii?"

"Okay bye babe" I kissed his forehead and walked out the bedroom going downstairs I grabbed the keys to the Jeep and got in throwing my purse in the passenger seat and started it up just as my phone rung, I pulled it out and slide my thumb across the screen to answer and put it on speaker.

"Hey I'm on my way right now"

"Oh okay, you want me to wait for you in the parking lot or inside?"

"You can wait in the parking lot, I'll be there soon"

"How soon Cat?"

"In ten minutes dad dayum, you and August just ugh today" I said rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"Better stop rolling them eyes before they get stuck"

"How you know that's what I did?" I asked glancing down at my phone.

"Cause I know you, you always rolling em" he said chuckling.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm almost there though so I'll see you in a lil bit" I said as I cruised down the main parkway.

"Alright then" he hung up the phone and I turned on the radio to find something to listen to when I heard Freaky Friday by Lil Dicky and Chris I turned the volume up while I rolled the windows down it doesn't matter where I'm at in gonna keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Less than ten minutes later I was pulling into the parking lot of the clinic and parked next to Ty's car and got my stuff together before getting out, I gave him a quick hug before we made our way into the clinic, I had asked them to let us through the back and only have the necessary amount of nurses know I was here because I didn't need someone leaking to the press about this..at least not right now it was bound to be figured out but I just wasn't ready for it to come out yet. I signed in and they took me to a back room where they would do the ultrasound to check on my baby.

"How you feeling?" Ty asked as we waited, I looked over at him and lifted my eyebrows.

"I should be asking you that, you look like you haven't been sleeping" I said frowning.

"I have just not as much as I should, I got a second job so I can get a bigger place for when the baby gets here that's also why I haven't hit you up much the past week and a half" he said leaning back in his seat.