20

Cat (Outfit in MM)

I was currently fixing my hair, I'd already gotten dressed, I decided to go makeup free for today since it wasn't anything to extravagant other than a lunch I knew first impressions mattered even though I'm pretty sure her image of me was already tainted considering I was married but pregnant with her sons child. I fixed my bangs and ran my fingers through the ponytail I had my hair in before rubbing on a coat of lip gloss and grabbed my wristlet putting my phone and house keys in it.

BD: You ready?

BM: Yeah I'm ready, you on your way?

BD: I'm outside already

BM: Really Ty?🙄🙄 It would've been nice to know

I checked myself out in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs and outside August and the kids had been gone since around 9:30 this morning so I was home alone the entire time. I walked out and locked the door behind myself and walked down to the car where Ty was already waiting for me.

"Hey there, you look nice" he said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you, where are you taking me to meet her?" I asked sliding into the car once I pulled away.

"Her house" I looked over at him as he started the car.

"Umm why didn't you tell me that from the beginning?"

"I honestly forgot it wasn't until this morning when she called and reminded me but you'll be fine I promise I had a long talk with her so everything will be fine"

"Yeah, well just so you know the first sign of funny vibes and I'm leaving with or without you"

"Trust me when I say I'd leave right behind you, how are things though?"

"Busy I have a string of photo shoots to go do next week, I have to fly to Paris for a Versace shoot and then I don't know if you remember our next appointment is-"

"In 3 and a half weeks, I remember, just make sure you get enough rest and stay hydrated, eat right"

"Yes dad" I said sarcastically and he looked at me and smirked.

"Don't play with me woman, I just wanna make sure you eating properly and stuff"

"I got this this'll be my third pregnancy, don't worry, if it makes you feel better you can bring my lunches if you have the time"

"You mean your cravings" he said chuckling.

"You know me so well" I said cheesing.

"Yeah I know" he said as he pulled up in a driveway besides an all black G-Wagon, as he got out to come around to and open my door the front door opened and his sister came out and got in the wagon and left I let out a slight sigh and he helped me out the car.

"So I see she won't be staying for lunch" I said looking in the direction she drove off in.

"Didn't think you would want her too especially after what happened"

"Oh no your right I don't, I probably won't ever like her either but ya know that's not even relevant for me" I shrugged as he opened the front door and let me in first before coming in and closing the door.

We made our way to the living room I won't lie I was loving his mom's house right now it was simple yet comfy it was beautiful, made me want to ask August to get a simpler house but with our kids they need all the space we got and then some. I took a deep breath as we stepped into the living room.