25

Tyrell 

-Same night-

I was beyond confused right now, Cat's moods have been switching all day and I was getting slightly frustrated with her and I get that it was her hormones but I felt like there was something else wrong that she wasn't talking about, I went to the room I was staying in for the time and stripped took a shower and got in the bed turning on the tv.

My mind ran back to Amara, I had spoke to her this morning but that was the last time I was so focused on making sure Cat enjoyed the baby shower I didn't bother checking on her I grabbed my phone and decided to text her and see if she was still up and almost immediately she called. 

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm fine I was just laying bed wondering if I had chased you off" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nah could never, how was your day?"

"It was good, really relaxing actually, how'd the shower go?"

"Great, she cried like a baby though" I chuckled and shook my head.

"What did you expect? If she's been as emotional as you mentioned then it would be a miracle if she didn't cry, I can't imagine being that pregnant"

"You never know what could happen"

"How many kids do you want Ty?"

"I don't know to be honest with you I always thought I'd have all my kids with the same person but.."

"Buuuuutt? Let me ask you something, cause you gave me really limited information about your child's mother but now I'm really curious, was she a one night stand or?"

"No no, we were actually friends for a while and I... somewhere along the line I fell in love with her but the situation was sticky I made a selfish decision and when she found out she was pregnant and told me I was excited you know I was- am about to be a dad and at this point with everything going on there's no way her and I would work out"

"Okay so how sticky are we talking?"

"She was married when everything went down"

"Was... so she's not married anymore?"

"No they aren't" there was a short pause followed by rustling.

"Well did she ever show any interest in whether she wanted to be with you and raise the baby or are you going to just co-parent?"

"If we weren't just co-parenting I wouldn't be pursuing you and I mean no disrespect when I say that but I'm not the type of person to lead someone on like that" 

"Now have you talked to her about how you feel?"

"It's not that simple and it probably won't ever be, because I went ahead and asked her to meet you"

"Seriously? W-what did she say?"

"She said okay.."

"You don't sound so happy about that answer she gave"

"It's not that I'm not happy about her answer it just caught me off-guard and then she asked if 'we' thought she was supposed to not support our relationship choices.." and that's when it hit me, the sudden mood changes and frustration.

"We? Who else was she talking about?"

"Her ex-husband I guess, we're threading light because we don't wanna get her to worked up... would you feel any way about something like that?"

"I mean me? Probably not, but she might be a totally different thing you said she's kind of been down and out on bed rest but maybe she just feels like she has no control of her life at this point.. she lost her husband she's about to have another baby and be a single mother all in what? A year? That would probably mess with anyone" 

The Truth (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara