7

Cat

"Aaand cut! That's a wrap, wonderful work everyone" the photographer said as everyone in the room clapped.

I grabbed my water bottle and towel going to my dressing room, I had a lot of stuff to get done today and I just wanted it all out of the way.

"Another successful shoot, you ready to head to your interview?" My manager asked popping her head into my room.

"Yeah just give me a five to catch my breath and get myself together" I said putting my curly hair up in a ponytail, she nodded and left me to myself.

I got undressed and pulled on the outfit I had for the interview then cleared the makeup off my face and redid it very light and simple. I grabbed my phone just as it started going off. I glanced down at it before tossing it in my bag, I didn't feel like taking any calls right now and that number was blocked if it's not August or family I don't wanna talk.

I've been planning a family vacation for a week now I just need to see what's going on for everyone before I get everything else done. I got up and slipped my feet in my heels then threw my sneakers in my travel bag and headed out to where my car was waiting to take me to my interview.

"You good?" My body guard asked when I leaned against the window.

"Yeah, I'm just tired" I said quietly. I could see my manager watching me from the corner of her eye but I continued looking out the window.

We finally got to where the interview was being held and my body guard got out first then helped me out and we all walked into the building.

"Okay you know the drill any questions that you don't feel comfortable with dismiss them, don't give to much but leave em wondering"

"I know I know, I just hope I don't have to snap that would be horrible right now"

"Its not gonna be long just a few questions and then it goes into break dump the time if you want"

"Oh that's perfect get the least amount possible" I said as we got on the elevator.

The one thing I hated about doing interviews was that sometimes they didn't know when enough was enough and they did all of that just to make you look bad in the eyes of the public and quiet honestly I didn't have the time I had a family to handle and gave no fucks on what people thought. We got in and sat down around the circular table in front of the mikes and I put on the headphones, we go there just in time for my interview to start.

"Hey what up y'all it's ya boy Charlemagne the God and I'm here with beautiful and very talented Cat Alsina say wassup to the people" he said smiling.

"Hey my loves" I said smiling. I liked the vibe so far now let's see how it goes.

"Alright now we all know the infamous Cat is never done working what's been going on?"

"Well I'm currently just sticking with my fashion as of right now but I do have some something big coming for the Nation so be ready, I can't say exactly when it's gonna be ready cause we all know I love perfection and everything has to be just right before I let it out but other than that everything is fine" I said nodding slightly.

"Okay cool that's always good to hear I look forward to it, now every one knows the last we heard of the Alsina family was when that big bombshell dropped about another child coming into the picture but with another woman how did you feel about that?"

"I honestly didn't have an issue with it, I love Nayla like she were my own honestly" I said being honest.

"Okay that's wassup I know most women.. Not saying your like them but most women would up and leave their man like yeah it's over with now"