12

Now I know I've been MIA for a really long time but a lot has been happening and honestly my focus hasn't been on this book much, I got bored of it honestly, I have one idea of how to turn this story so that I might possibly be interested but you guys might hate me for it because it's about to be nothing but drama and heart break might finally tear the family apart it might be a sad ending but honestly I need this book to run more along with reality also staring with the first book I will be editing so I might be unpublishing chapters to work on them, switch up information and scenes depending on my mood might add lil bits and pieces so with that said read on this was edited on 3/25/18 hope you enjoy.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Omniscient  POV 

A few years have gone by and the Alsina family has been doing amazing the kids are doing good in school August and Cat are stronger than ever and considered a power couple despite their challenges and mistakes in the past, they've been stronger than ever. After clearing a few obstacles (which was nothing new to the family) they decided it would be best for a change in surroundings and decided to move to New York, but as we all know drama and trouble have a way of following the Alsina's wherever they go and this time was no different.

"Cat!" August yelled walking into the room he shared with his wife, the kids were currently out at school and for the first time in a while August and Cathandra had some time to themselves.

"What August?" she said looking up from her phone.

"Uh that attitude.. drop it, but look at this shit and tell me I ain't what I think it is" he said tossing his phone onto the bed.

Cat picked up his phone barely glancing at the article from TMZ and the Shade Room there was a lot of buzz going around that both of August and Cat were having affairs outside of their marriage, and while it wasn't true on August' side the same couldn't be said for his wife. Cat had been feeling a bit neglected and after several tries to bring the problem to husbands attention she gave up, along the same time she met Tyrell they'd grown a bond that started as a friendship but had drastically turned into the two sleeping with each other from time to time.

"I don't know what their talking about Aug" she said giving his phone.

"Cat... look I know shit ain't exactly been running smoothly between us we both been busy and don't have much time for each other like we should but if it's something you need to tell me do that now" he said sitting down at the foot of the bed.

Cat looked at his back contemplating telling her husband about her affair but for the life of her she couldn't find the words to tell him she'd let someone please her the way only he was supposed to she was mad at herself but at the same time she couldn't bring herself to stop sleeping with Tyrell.

"There's nothing to tell, what their saying isn't true at least I would hope it isn't"

"C'mon you know I left that shit behind me, I don't even look at another female the way I look at you" he said looking at her over his shoulder.

"Okay... what we doing today? We got the day off and the kids are in school"

"I gotta be in the studio a lil later tonight but whatever you wanna do we can do" he said standing up.