9

Cat

I was having a blast at this club but I wasn't gonna get drunk in here, I got kids to go home to and someone needs to be able to drive August's ass home tonight cause knowing him he's gonna get drunk off his arsenal (ass) tonight and not be able to drive us home, when we got to Underground 41 I was surprised to see some of the crew here and almost everyone had a girl on their arm, but however for some reason every girl in there was death glaring my ass when August and I walked in.

"Aye look at this, the Alsina's came out tonight!!!" Chris said moving away from the chick he was with.

"Wassup Chris?" August said hugging him.

"Nothing chilling, best friend!" He said hugging me.

"Hey Breezy" I said hugging him.

"You killing this dress boo full spin for me" he said holding my hand up in the air, I laughed and did a full spin. "Yes yes yeeesss, slaying all the way!!" He said making me laugh.

"Chris you sure you not gay bro?" August said chuckling.

"No I'm not gay bro, I just like your wife's fashion sense cause she be popping" he said doing a little dance.

"Only Chris, hey Bobby, Kirko, Tyga" I said waving to all of em.

"So Chris get a whole greeting and all we get is hey?"

"Don't be mad cause she loves me more than y'all niggas" Chris said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"But she love me more than she love you or anyone else in this room"

"Nigga that don't count you her husband stay over there" Chris said shooing him.

"Actually Chris my man does count soo, go back to your little girlfriend...before I rip her eyeballs out for mugging me" I said whispering the last part. August immediately pulled me into his side and kissed me then pecked my forehead.

"Noott tonight beautiful" he said making me smile.

"I know baby buuut lets go get some drinks? Cause if I don't it's gonna go down" I said making her chuckle.

"I got you baby, the regular?"

"Nah get me some coconut rum with some pineapple juice on ice please"

"What you need pineapple juice for that thang already sweet" he said making me blush.

"Goooo August damn" I said laughing as I gently pushed him towards the bar.

"So Cat how's everything?"

"Uhh it's good relationship wise, work wise it's tiring but it has to get done, the kids are doing great, we're just getting ourselves prepared for Alyssa's funeral" I said shrugging.

"She probably had her set up" I heard one of the girls say to another.

"You know what I ain't even gone say shit I didn't come to be childish I'm a grown ass woman with 3 damn kids, not tonight" I said making the guys look at me weird.

"You good sis?" Bobby asked looking at me.

"Yeah but who are these girls?" I asked out of curiosity, also mainly to make sure that I didn't hurt nobody too important.

"You ain't gotta worry bout them" Chris said nonchalantly.

"Yeah we picked these fine ass bitches up out the strip club" Tyga said slapping the girl behind him on the ass.

"Y'all really haven't changed, y'all are grown as fuck when are y'all gonna settle down?" I said sitting up slightly in my seat.

"Unless you got some friends willing to take a shot out here then I don't know what to tell you" Chris said shrugging.