5

Cat

After we got the kids dropped off at my moms house, I sped us to the airport where our pilot was waiting we went inside and I grabbed the laptop from the flight attendant that was standing at the door.

"Cat...what are you doing with that?" August asked as we got situated on our seats.

"Gimme your phone real quick" I said untangling the wires that she handed me.

"Are you gonna answer my question?" He asked handing it to me.

"I'm tracing the signal from her phone to get an exact location on them that way where ever they move I can ping in on them" I said opening the tracing program, I hooked up his phone to the computer and waited for the connection.

"How did you know about this again?"

"I watch a lot of cop shows, but I learned how to use the software" I said shrugging.

"And I never knew about this how?"

"Because I never thought of it as something that needed to be brought up" I said shrugging.

"But I-"

"Hey baby do me a favor, be quiet for like 10 minutes" I said before pecking his lips, I turned back to the computer continued trying to pin point their exact location. I tied my hair up while I waited for the information to load.

"So how long does this take?"

"It depends it works pretty fast because this computer is pretty up to date with the best of technology built into its hard drive so maybe the next 5-10 minutes don't worry we'll find her and get her back then take Alyssa's ass to court" I said running my fingers through his hair which at this point I wanted to braid like all kinds of ways but he won't let me.

"Oh okay, you know you could be a private investigator" he said closing his eyes as I played in his hair.

"Already am baby boy when it comes to you, my kids, my parents and close family and friends, I have it all down packed don't worry, why think I haven't been asking you where you been the couple nights you came in late" I said smirking, he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Sneaky...I like"

"Not sneaky baby cautious remember that now gimme kiss" I said poking out my lips, he chuckled and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you Cat"

"I love you to Aug" I said smiling as I went back to the computers and the list of coordinates on the screen beside the map and on that map a blinking red dot.

"And I got em" I said smiling as I tapped the coordinates into my notes.

There was a helicopter waiting for when we landed and it would take us a few miles away from their location where a car would be waiting for us to take us there sounds like a lot but we just needed to be sure of it all.

"So we land at?" August asked looking over my shoulder.

"Right here" I said pointing to the screen.

"But, isn't that like 5 miles from where we need to be" I looked at him and smirked.

"Awe look at you reading maps like a pro, yes it is 5 miles out but there's a ride coming to pick us up" I said as I waved over the flight attendant.

"Yes Mrs. Alsina?"

"Take this to the captain he'll know what to do next have him notify everyone" I said passing her the computer.

"Yes ma'am"

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"No problem" she said as she walked away. I turned and looked at August to see him already watching me.