3

Cat

After that whole incident August and I immediately took the kids home I can't believe Deckard had my daughter, Deckard used to be a friend of ours til one day he showed to much of an interest in my kids so I told him stay away from our family...after August beat that ass of course, we haven't seen him since then but today wasn't the best of times, right now August and I were watching TV while the kids were asleep in bed, Alyssa had came and picked up Nayla already.

"Baaaabbbyyyyy" August said laying his head on my lap, I looked down at him and giggled at the pout etched on his face.

"Yes baby?" I asked looking running my fingers through his hair.

"Uuu keep doing that it feels hella good" I looked down at him funny and started laughing but continued cause his hair was super soft.

"Baby I envy your inches" I said tugging on his hair slightly, he gave me the 'bitch I know' face and the we both started laughing.

"We both know your inches are crazy" he said tugging my hair.

"Baaabe you know I love you right?" I said tracing the A tattoo on his neck.

"What you want?" He asked sighing.

"For you to take your heavy ass up off me" I said laughing, he smacked his teeth and sat up rolling his eyes.

"You mean as fuck you get me so mad" he said moving to the other end of the couch, I giggled and crawled over to him and straddled his lap.

"Awe baby you mad at me?" I asked frowning slightly.

"Yes now get off me" he said pushing me gently off his lap, I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get me something to drink he wanna be childish and shit.

I got a bottle of water and made my way to the at home gym and started working out lucky for me I changed when we got home, I started off with simple things push ups, sit ups, chin ups then my ab extensions and so on and so on. I don't know when he came in or how long he was standing there but he was right there watching me with a slight look of concern on his face.

"Cat...Cat" I looked at him but kept going.

"Baby your gonna over work yourself stop" he said walking over to me, I was currently doing bench presses and he wasn't exactly helping, but I kept going regardless of what he was saying to me.

"Cathandra are you listening?" He asked standing right in front of me. I put the bar into the holder and sat up but I never made eye contact with him I took the towel I had and wiped myself down and then got up.

"I heard you just fine but I choose to push myself this hard...excuse me please I need to go take a shower" I said attempting to walk around him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back in front of him.

"Is this because of what happened in the living room, baby I was just playing around cmon now" he said pushing the hairs that were stuck to my forehead out of the way. I moved back and looked up at him.

"It wasn't that serious for your reaction and honestly I ain't even mad August, I'm sweaty and I'd like to take a shower" I said stepping around him and this time he let me go so I went upstairs and took my shower then got dressed in pajama shorts and a tank top.

I climbed in the bed with my phone just as he came in he went to the bathroom and shut the door, for a good hour he didn't come out and when he did his eyes were low he had his towel wrapped around him and I had a feeling his ass was smoking, I couldn't smell the weed but I just ain't finna stress it. Why? You ask, well because he gone pull the I'm a grown ass man card, tonight just ain't the night for all that I'm just not with it.