2

Cat

When August told me about that dream he had I was a little thrown but the part that got me was when he said Alyssa sent him a naked picture I've been out a lot lately and I've noticed a lot of shit I just haven't said much but I wish that girl would try and catch a come up on my man she gone catch the come up on my fist and foot to her face all games aside.

Right now I was getting ready to take the kids out just to spend some time with with them I gave Elijah a quick bath and got him dressed in all grey to match my outfit which consisted of gray leggings a gray tank top and my gray snake skin 11's I had my hair piled on top of my head with light makeup. I leaned down and blowed on his cheeks and he started giggling and blowing spit bubbles, I laughed and picked him up and put him in his car seat and strapped him in my baby boy was getting so big.

"Mommy I'm ready" AJ said walking into the room I turned around and he had a black and white fit he had a black t shirt with the sleeves rolled up a pair of white cargos and his Taxi's he had on his little gold chain and bracelet with his Saints snapback, this little boy a little too much like his father.

"Alright baby are your sisters ready?" I asked putting some diapers and wipes into Elijah's baby bag.

"No their taking forever to get ready" he said groaning. I looked at him and chuckled this Lil boy man he is really something else.

"Go tell em I said hurry up or I'm leaving them" I said as I picked up Elijah and went downstairs to make some bottles and get him some juice.

As I was putting everything together Nayla and Zoey walked downstairs with the exact same thing on, I swear these two, they both had on a white daddy's girl T-shirt and a pair of baby blue shorts and their fruity pebbles, when I say August spoils these children he spoils them to the max but he knows when to put his foot down.

"You two are gonna drive your brother crazy what took you guys so long" I asked watching them walk in the kitchen.

"We didn't know which shoe to wear so we had to keep searching" Zoey said climbing up into the seat.

"Mhmm go grab some snacks and give em to me so I can put them in the bag and we get going" I said shaking my head. August walked downstairs in basketball shorts and a T-shirt and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek as soon as he did Elijah started crying.

"Oh so I can't touch mommy?" He asked tickling his sides making him laugh.

"I swear there's something wrong with everyone in this house" I said shaking my head

"Oh please you love us we all know it" August said going to get himself something to eat.

Just then the doorbell rang and August and I looked at each other and he went over and pulled open the door and shortly after he walked in with Alyssa she looked at me and smiled, I sent one back and took the snacks up off the counter and put them in the bag.

"Morning everyone, Nayla you ready to go?" She said smiling.

"Mommy I wanna go with Cat" she said frowning.

"Well where are you guys planning to go?" She asked glancing up at me.

"I'm just taking them out to spend time with them probably gonna go shopping then out for ice cream and then probably go watch a movie" I said shrugging.

"And you leaving me behind oh hell now lemme hop in the shower" August said getting out the kitchen, I stared at him kind of confused as to why he still so damn childish but then I realize heck I married his childish ass so I can't complain plus I love the man.