The Billionaire And His Afric...

By shaddalenore

Chisimdi is from the typical "Average income" Nigerian family, and growing up with a single parent did not ma... More

New York City
Chisimdi
The girls night out!!! TGIF
Thank you guys!!!!♥️
Leoandro Cashmore's P. O. V
Meeting Cashmore
Surviving
Leoandro's P.O.V
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Breaking News...
Mexico City!!!! 🎉🎊
Chapter 14
The Ranch
Characters
Gratitude
Is it love?
Love Journey
Leoandro POV
Getting On track!! Vivian's POV
Leoandro's POV

Lenore's P. O. V

2.5K 113 4
By shaddalenore

A lot kept going through my mind after Chisimdi's encounter with "Mr Arrogant"
Who could he be?
Chisimdi is such a beautiful lady, her chocolate skin color is so flawless like that of an Egyptian goddess.
She is Super intelligent, I had tested her IQ and trust me when I say I didn't even come close to her and I'm very smart. lol!!

The smell of the unique coffee from Starbucks hit my nostrils and I couldn't resist it. It's Monday already and simdi has gone for her lectures. I don't have lectures until later and I have enough time to indulge my taste buds.

Making my way to the entrance, I heard someone call My name.
"Lenore darling"
I remember that voice. I turned around to find a guy staring at me.
"OMG are you stalking me?" It was Chris,  the guy I met at the bar the other night.  Liam's friend.
"I think it's you stalking me" he said with a smile and I smiled back.
He's a cool guy and he knows how to keep the jokes coming.  He is also very sensual and makes me feel a little uncertain. I didn't want to get down with him that night,  I barely even know him and I am not cut out for one night stands.
My past relationships Were not so perfect and I just needed to take a break from everything, that's part of the reason  I left Canada to come here.
I needed to be be  far away from it all. Seeing Chris again made me feel so happy and I could feel the uncertainties building up.
How do I look?
Does he think I'm pretty?
Arrrrgh.
We didn't get a change to exchange numbers before I left when I got a text from simdi.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We got to the campus and Chris pulled over  to ask for my contact.
"I don't want to forget, It broke me when I thought I'd never see you again" he said, staring at me intensely and I felt my heart melt;
He had the Stare that could turn the stereo on.
Okay okay,  Not to be too much,
I don't know about the stereo thingy but he turns me on just fine.

"thanks for the ride, I'm grateful"
"It's not a problem at all and you're most welcome"
He was still staring and I started to feel hot. I reached for the car door  and he suddenly pulled me into a kiss.
I wasn't braced for it and my eyes went wide before they shut on their own accord as I savored the sweet taste of his lips on mine.
He knew what he was doing, my body was feeling emotions I had long buried.
He ran his tongue over my lips,  seeking entrance into my mouth and I moaned loudly when he found his way in,  searching and licking and creating all sort of sweet feelings.
I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned and moaned and moaned until finally,  he pulled away.
He was looking at me and smiling and I was smiling back.
My body was betraying me.
We were both flushed and I knew my cheeks would be a rosy pink to mirror my embarrassment.
I looked down and he brought my face up to look at him.
He leaned over to place a lingering kiss on my forehead and I stepped out  of the car before I loose it.
Walking to class seemed like an endless journey and my mind a Blizzard of emotions.

After class, I couldn't forget the kiss I had with Chris some hours ago.
I cannot shake the myriad of feelings that washed over me when he looks at me.
It makes me feel like the only girl in the world literally.
That kiss,  oh that kiss.
It's not as if it's my first But boy was it different.
I felt like a teenager all of a sudden,  blushing everytime I think of it.
I need to grab something to eat.
Thinking of Chris has made me hungry.
I wonder if chisim is done with her lectures for the day.
I grabbed my phone and texted her.

"Babe.
you done with your classes for the day? Let's grab lunch "?
I got a reply almost immediately
Lenore sweetie I'll meet you in five at the cafeteria.

During lunch, Chisim complained about how hectic her day was.
She seems to be a foul mood today cause she kept on complaining about everything.
as we headed back to the apartment, she declared in that singsong voice of hers
"You know what Lenore, I need to get a job. atleast to send  some money back home for my mom and sister.... And I also need some for myself.
I cannot rely on you and Sophia forever"

She looked so sad,  I could see her tear up but she wasn't done talking and I didn't want to make her feel worse than she feels already.
"you guys have been so helpful but now, the money is needed.
I can still manage my classes with the new job it's gonna be very feasible.
Besides I'm doing great in my class, Mr. Baker wants me to represent the school at the UN youth summit"
"Wow that's great Chisim.
you are making us proud darling"
I wanted her to be happy and it worked for a while
We both smiled as I pulled her into a tight hug and told her how proud her mom must be of her.
I watched her face lighten up and it made me feel happy
I wanted to tell her about the kiss with Chris but that would have to come up some other time.
This is Girls time.
"We are going to get you a job"
I said this in finality.

-----------------------------------------------------------

She typed into the Google Search engine, and we had our eyes everywhere Searching for job opportunities.
It took a while before I found something and I called out to Chisim
"look at this. I think this is perfect for you".

Cashmore Ent. In need of Personal Assistant
Age: 23 -30
Qualifications: BSc/ MA ongoing or acquired.

"Wow this is it"
Her eyes lit up and she looked positive.
" I'm getting my MA and it won't be a problem at all.
I just hope I get the job Lenore". 😕
I snapped my fingers to draw her attention.
"you will get it.  You're smart and beautiful,  who wouldn't want you around eh?
No one"  I assured her as I pulled her into a tight hug and she smiled.
She  quickly filled in the online application and had confirmation mail  sent to her.

  I got a call from Chris and had to tell her about what happened today.
"O my God.  I cannot believe you kept this away from me" she said
"I'm  so sorry, You were having a bad day, and I would have told you eventually, I promise.
I can't keep this away from you.
Never " I looked at her with hopeful eyes and she smiled.
"So what's up with the two of you"?
Simdi switched from sad eyes girly girl to feed me with as much info as you can.
It's a wonder. 😂
I told her everything.
From how insecure I feel around him,  to how his kisses makes me feel.

"it's the perfect love story" she screamed into my ears
"You are beautiful Lenore and He chose you"
Those words made me feel good and I hugged her
"Thank you" I whispered through tears.
"But we are going out for dinner and I don't know what to wear"

"Say no more" she said with a smirk and I knew she was up to no good.

We  settled on a knee length cream colored deep V neck dress my mum got for my 24th Birthday.
I haven't worn it since then,  I always made excuses about not having the perfect model figure.
I must confess it looks good paired
with the black stilettos chisim suggested.
"you should become a designer" I said and we both laughed.
I added the perfect amount of makeup and let my hair run free.
I looked different, almost beautiful and I started to think if this was a good idea and if Chris would love how I look when Chisimdi said "he's gonna love it and Lenore you're the most prettiest girl I've ever met"
"Do you read thoughts now?"
I mocked and we laughed again.
She hugged me and  pulled back as if it burned.
"don't wanna ruin your makeup now".
I smiled but before I could say anything,  the doorbell went off.
"that's Chris.  We said simultaneously

Chris is looking breathtaking as always in his Italian suit.
"You look amazing Lenore"
He said my name like a prayer
"You don't look bad either Chris"
I asked where he was taking me to and he said it was a surprise.

We pulled up at a newly built Mexican Restaurant.
I've read about it sometime and it had slot if good reviews.
We walked in and I swooned
"it's so beautiful here" I said
"Not as beautiful as you" he replied and I blushed.

Table for two he said as a young Mexican lady led us to our table and the waitress takes our order.

"You like it here? " he asked
" are you kidding?  Chris it's beautiful" I was in awe.
We were being serenaded by Mariachis.
What could be more beautiful than this.
He sure do know how to make a woman feel good.

Our food arrived and we dove right in.
He wanted to know everything about me.
And I told him.
We spent the night getting to know each other and when he wasn't looking,  I would be caught off guard staring shamelessly.

We spent some time talking and laughing about stories we shared before heading out of the restaurant.
When we got to the car,  all I could think about was spending more time with him.
I still heat up whenever I think of the kiss we shared.
It was a quiet drive and I has to say something
"I really enjoyed myself tonight, Thank you"
"I'm glad you did Lenore"
He pulled up and We stared into each others eyes  for what seems like an eternity.
I knew what was coming next,
I want it, I've been wanting it all day,
and so, when I saw his head bending towards mine,  I met him with as much eagerness.
We shared a passionate kiss and I didn't want it to end there.
I wanted more.
When he pulled up and smiled at me,  I felt my heart flutter.
He started the car and was heading towards my place when I said in a small voice
"let's go to your place instead ".
" Are you sure?" he asked.
His eyes searching and hoping.
"Yes I am" I was sure of it.
I wanted him and I wanted him now.

He reversed the car and as soon he pulled up In his garage, we started kissing
It  started aggressively.
We could not get enough of each other.
I had my tongue searching and sucking and licking.
He got out and carried me inside and we
made our way towards his bedroom.
"let's take our time,  I want to savour each moment. I want to memorize your body " he said this so calmly.
How was he so calm and I was a raging mess of sexual rage.
Words failed me and I nodded.
"lets try this again,
Lie down"
He followed me with soft kisses starting from my forehead.
"I love here"
He plants another kiss on my nose and says
"I love here"
And when he gets to my lips  he whispers
" I live for here"
That was more than I could take and when he kissed me,  I let out a long sigh.

He began his journey down to my navel and I could not take it
If he kisses me there,  I would implode. "please  Chris,  I need you now"
I don't know how or when it happened but I wasn't having any clothing on anymore and so was he.
"I need you now Chris" I repeated.  I was growing impatient. I needed to feel his pulsating heat inside of me.
He pulled me up and parted my legs
And with a swift thrust he was inside of me...

His kisses woke me up and I smiled when I saw him with a tray full of breakfast.
"good morning beautiful"
He kisses my forehead.
"This so great but you didn't have to do this" I was babbling and I knew it. I just wasn't used to all this.

He dropped my breakfast and sat next to me
He didn't say anything for what seems like an eternity.
"Are you okay Chris?
I was worried.
"Lenore what we had last night was amazing and I don't know about you but I want us to continue.
There's something different and special about you sweetie.
You make me happy and I want to see where this takes us
I am willing to take a chance if you are"

My face lightened up immediately I heard those words.
I wasnt  prepared at all.
I was grinning from ear to ear. I  realized I wanted to hear these words.

"last night was amazing and I feel the same way about you.  And yes, I'm willing to give it a try"   my eyes teared up when I said this .
"Thank you darling, Thank you'
We smiled at each other and my stomach broke the ice when it let out a feed me grumble 
He laughed  and said "eat up baby "
I devoured my breakfast.
hmmm, he's a good cook too. 

My apologies to y'all who expected a more detailed sexcapade.
Please bear with me as I am saving the best for the main characters.
Thanks for reading.
I really appreciate your time.😘😘♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 416 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
225K 12.2K 40
An ambitious Indian-American CEO mixes business with pleasure when she finds a hot-headed investor for a new venture. However, when forces threaten t...
1.3K 222 20
All Boluwatife Coker wants is a stable job. Nothing more, nothing less. The rest doesn't matter. When she finally achieves that, will she be able to...
909K 20.9K 49
~Highly explicit& adult themes~ "He worshipped the ground she walked on. He'll never let her leave him, he'll go to any lengths to have her by his s...