Love Journey

It has been a great journey of love so far with Leo.
We've  had several dates that I have lost counts. Or is it the roses I see on my desk every morning with a box of chocolate.
Everyone knew I was the boss's own. He marked his territory, very possessive of me. I barely attend meeting/conferences with him. I really got upset when he discussed about getting another personal assistant while I quit the job and concentrate on my studies.

Working and studying hasn't being a problem. Leo want me to live off of him, which I'm not interested in. I'm so in love with this man that I don't want anything breaking our bond. I love this man for who he is not his bank statement.

The first night we spent together was special to me and for him making that happen In the country that I love so much (Mexico), made me love him more. I try as much as possible to spice up our sex life up, i barely started having sex so anything to keep my man I was willing to do it. Leo is really experienced "if you know what I mean".

Before we left Mexico, I bonded with the family. They are so sweet. Dora was the best thing that has happened to me.
They knew i am in a relationship with their son. It brought so much excitement to his mum Dora as well as the rest of the family.

My Mexico experience is a memory I can never forget.
———

The sound of the blender woke me up. Heading towards the kitchen it could only be my sweet best friend Lenore.
"Heyy bestie, I have missed you darling". I hugged her to tight and she chuckled..

"How was the trip and your first night with the Greek god"? I didn't go a day without letting her know what happened each day in Mexico.

She is still going out with Chris and their relationship is growing really strong. I'm very happy for my best friend.

Lenore  has had bad relationship experiences in the past but Chris was the special one for her.

I'm  in my first relationship ever and I never screwed anything up at this time.  I was scared of  loving 'cause of the scar of my unknown Dad left in my heart.

Leoandro taught me how to love and changed my perspective about "LOVE". 
I'll love this man with very bit of my life.
At this point, I don't know who is gonna kiss him when I'm gone. So, I'm gonna love him now like he's all I got.

I trust him with everything I got. Thinking about any negative motions would destroy our relationship.
He has left Adrianne and all the models he sleeps with like he promised he would.

                                   ****
It was 7 o'clock when I got to the office. The thought of seeing the man I love always make me day bright.

Good morning Joyce, trust you slept well?

With a bright smile from her face, she hugged me so tight like she has never seen me in years. Although I was gone with Leo for few weeks and we've been back for two weeks now.

"Oh my darling I'm so happy to see you. You are glowing and I'm happy that you're the one Leoandro is dating. Vivian you've brought so much joy to his life."

I was tearing up while I looked at Joyce and peeked her forehead "I'm glad and happy to be with him, he has changed my life for good.. He thought me how to love Joyce". We stirred at each other for few seconds.

Ok Child, we have to get back to work before the boss comes... We chuckled and made our way to our offices.

While I was replying the few emails I felt someone's presence at the door. It could only be my King.

I smiled when I saw him standing at the door looking like the Greek god Lenore calls him.

As he was walking toward me, the butterflies in my stomach danced so hard.
Looking deep into his eyes made me fall so in love with him. I kissed him so hard like my life depends on that kiss. I long for him each day.

We got carried away in the moment. And we quickly stopped when I heard footsteps approaching my voice.
Mr. Victor entered and the air was really tight. I don't know why, but it felt so strange.

Leoandro cleared his throat
"Hey buddy, I didn't know you were gonna come this morning".
Good morning Miss Vivian, you look pretty as usual. "Do you mind if I steal him for 30 minutes?''

Sure Mr. Victor, I'll quickly get you some coffee. I left my office with both of them still there.

"Leoandro it's written all over you bro. You are in love with her. If only you'll remember telling me how much we wanted to make his girl pay for calling you names.. you wanted to break her. But, Ruthless Mr. Leonardo Cashmore is in love with his personal assistant."
"What a twist in this passion for revenge"

Oh victor, I can't deny the fact that I'm madly in love with this girl.  She has changed everything about me. Now I have a heart to love victor.
I can't bare seeing any other man looking at her.
"Bro you sound like a jealous lover when the need for it hasn't arise yet".

There's something about her, she is perfect victor. I'm scared she might someday leave me and you know I don't like being dumped".

"Leoandro why are you scared of the unknown?"

Miguel enters the office without knocking again.

"Oh bro, that face can kill the whole world. Calm down Tiger I promise to knock next time".

Miguel you haven't changed at all. We all laughed.

"So guys what's going on?

So the thing is that Leoandro has some doubts about his PA, he said "she's perfect".

Leoandro  if you want to know if there's an ulterior motive behind this whole relationship then try setting up a trap for her.

I have a great idea. Get back with Adrianna and I'll bring Jeff to play the cool guy that will console her and see if she falls for him.

No no no no no!!! Leoandro this is a bad ideal, you might lose her forever. Why give away what you have or because of some silly felling about her being perfect.?

I'm not in with this crazy ideas from Miguel. Think bro!

Call Jeff  and brief him on how it's gonna play"

Hey victor, calm down just do this for me bro!

Alright bro, but you gon'' regret this decision later.