Leoandro POV

I don't really know how this whole ideal is going to play out.
The woman I love so much is right in front of me hurting from what she is seeing. When tears rolled down her face, I wanted to rush there and clear it up.
After hurting from the first relationship I had. Valorie was the girl of my dream. I loved her and gave her the whole world. 

Coming home that faithful day that was our anniversary to surprise her, I was left shattered when I saw Ben with the woman I was going to propose to making love. Ever since then I vowed never to love anyone.
Erasing her memories wasn't so easy. I had to move back to New York just to be far away from the pain.
Now, here I am with this girl that has changed my life and thought me how to love again.
She doesn't deserve this but it's the right to do so I don't get hurt again.
I have never made any business mistakes, taking risk is one of the things I enjoy and playing with hearts ♥️ too.

**********************************

Leoandro has been behaving strange lately. Truth be told, I don't know if I have hurt him. I try to make out time for us even when my studies are killing me couple with the fact that I'm preparing to start my thesis for finals project.
I thought having a little moment at the office would spice things up in our relationship.
Got few gifts 🎁 something I know he would love.
Smiling at the way to the office. I wore my best dress that my mum got for me when I was planning my trip to US. I knew he's gonna love it.
As I opened the door, what I saw was beyond me. My heart was shattered. I'm definitely dreaming, this can't be happening.
Tears 😭 rolled down my eyes and all he could say was "Don't you knock" I can't feel my feet .

Running down the busy streets of New York with my shattered heart. I'm not taking notice of my environment,
"Watch were you're going young lady" My world is blank. I can't see anything nor anymore.

——————
Ma'ma, your number was on the call log i thought I should call you.
She has been like this for over 8 hours now. I started my shift and noticed she was already drunk. Please just take her home the bar will be closing in the next 5 minutes.
The waiter left me with my drunk roommate. What could be happening? I quickly carried her to the car, driving back home I could hear her mumbling under her breath. "Leoandro" she kept calling his name till we got home.
I have never been this confused in my life before. My best friend is shattered, I just hope Leoandro hasn't done anything to her.
I know how much chisimdi love Leoandro. She couldn't love anyone, Her father left her mum and left her shattered. She never had a fatherly figure in her life and has faced some challenges mentally that really destroyed her ability to love.
Leoandro was really different for her. He is her first love.

"My head hurts really bad, i need coffee to get my going.. omg I'm late for work. I don't think I'd be reporting to work today".
I looked at my cell phone expecting to see several missed calls from my boyfriend or probably a text message to explain what I saw in his office. I'm highly disappointed ☹️ don't I at least deserve an explanation for his attitude.
My thoughts were still lingering on when I saw a cup of coffee ☕️ in front of me..
"Lenore you didn't have to. Thank you so much, I'm so sorry for whatever stress you had to go through to get me in bed".
Tears rolled down my cheeks, all I want at that moment is my best friend's shoulder to cry on..
I didn't hurt him.. why I'm I been treated in such a way? My heart is broken I don't think I can love again Lenore".
"That asshole doesn't deserve your tears My love.. it's okay to cry let it all out and go to work with your head up high".

******
Standing outside one of the tallest building in New York City. My feet froze, I reassured myself that I got this.
" Good morning Mrs Joyce." My eyes were swollen from last night crying and hangover, i know she found out about the whole drama with leoandro. I really don't want her to be worried about me..
Morning Sweetie, oh my darling I'm really sorry about yesterday.. she pulled me in for a big hug just what I needed.. giving me reassuring look that everything would be fine.
I'm so tempted to go see him in the office now, part of me is still worried about him, how he is feeling?
The desk phone ☎️ snapped me out of my thoughts. 
"Come to the office now".  I was about to say okay when he hung up on me.
I quickly made my way to his office. Hoping to get explanations for his recent attitude knowing that I'm willing to forgive him without arguing.
I miss him so much, his silence is killing me..
On getting there seeing him on a phone call Talking to someone from the conversation he mentioned Adrianna's name.. he is making plans with her for the evening meanwhile, I'm standing right in front of him wanting an explanation from him..
Immediately he hung up, he asked me to place orders for some fresh roses and send to Adrianna.
Leaving the office with my heart in my hands.. "Miss Vivian, Please make a reservation at Santos Restaurant table for two. You may leave now".
Santos Restaurant where we had our first dinner as a couple.. we both shared something special in that restaurant, the least he could've done Is to respect our memories even though he doesn't feel anything for me again..
I got all the ill mannered treatments from him but I kept enduring, thinking that someday he'd realize what we shared in the past.. how crazy he was about me.
—-
I don't concentrate in classes again. I'm loosing the main reason why I came all the way to study here.
After the last class for the day all my head need right now is to cool off somewhere, if I get to the office it might explode.
Mr. Andrew asked me to meet him at his office, I hope this is for some good reasons. Knowing that I haven't been putting in all my best lately.
"Good day Sir,"
"Chisimdi  Please come in and do sit, I'm just worried about you. Your scores aren't impressive, you were one of the best MA students we have and now this bad scores is not helping. I don't know what the problem is but if you need help the School chancellor is here and I am equally available at anything you need help."