Mexico City!!!! 🎉🎊

I finished with my hair and nails right on time. It is 12:50PM and I still have a few hours to myself before the trip. Today has been absolutely overwhelming and perfect so far. I woke up feeling euphoric about Mexico, and somehow all my doubts about leo had died down. This must be a good sign, it's got to be.
Before heading home, i needed to pick up some toiletries for myself and also restock the groceries. Lenore and i take turns in grocery shopping for the apartment and she had it sorted out last time.
We also spilt the bills on any repairs and bills but when it comes to grocery shopping, it's something we decided to take turns on. It's some sort of a fun experiment for us. She would come home with new products and promise they would taste better than anything I'd get and when it's my turn to restock, i would do so with an entirely new brand of products.
This way we have tried so many new stuffs and we know which brand of tea tastes better without milk and which box of cereal to never repurchase. This doesn't stop us from trying out new food in resturants. I'm certain if there's a festival for food and creativity somwhere in The world, I'm almost positive we would win "best creative foodies" of the century.
I'm laughing at myself and shaking my head. I would also win an award for having silly conversations in my head.

I waved down a taxi asking him to take the fastest route to the mall. I want to be back home and do some inventory before peter shows up.
Images of Leo keeps popping in my head now and then But, it's been really consistent these past few days and no matter how hard i try to shove memories of him away, I just cannot get pictures of perfect face off my mind.
Maybe if we had met on better terms and he had been kind to me all the while I've been working with him, maybe i would allow myself admit I'm falling for him.
I already know i have feelings for him but i dare not explore them, I cannot allow my mind dwell on them.
"WE" are not possible, in fact, there isn't any chance of leo and I being a "we" in context.
we're from an entirely different world
"It's impossible".

The cab man pulled up by the store and i asked him to wait for me before rushing in. luck seems to be on my side today and I did not need to wait at the counter after getting all i needed. I paid immediately and left.
I arrived home on time and had a quick shower, fixed my face with a light make up and sorted out all i needed for the trip. Feeling satisfied with everything, I unpacked the groceries, and stored them in the pantry and fridge simultaneously, all
the while staring at the time which seems to be be moving too slow for my sanity.
"My good lord, it's been 2pm for an unusually long time" i murmured.
I know I'm loosing it and it's merely cause of my excitement about the trip.
Whenever i hear a car honking, i rush to the window to check to see if Peter decided to show up early and each time i find out he isn't the one, I go back laughing and chastising myself, promising to remain comported only to rush to the window many times more.
I let out a long sigh... I'm a nervous wreck, I finally decide to save some energy and sit by the window. It's unlimited, shameless access to seeing all that happens outside my apartment.
I know i look crazy but hey! No one is watching. No one but lenore who snuck up to me when i was lost in my thoughts.

"hey sweetie, what are you doing by the window" ?
I sprung up in shock, too startled to feel embarrased for being caught.
"you scared me, how did you get in. I've been here, i should have seen you"...
I had begun my usual blabble
Lenore was confused for a only s brief seconds before she bursts out laughing and talking at the same time, i wish i didn't undertand her but i did, she picked the words so i hear them clearly
"O my goodness, Simdi. Don't tell me you've been looking out for the Chaffeur"
"I'm crazy right" i muttered
She stopped laughing and pulled me into a hug,
"No, you aren't. You are perfectly normal"
I scoffed and she continued
"I'm going to miss you but I'm happy you get to experience mexico and if it weren't work related, i would be experiencing your first time with you"
This made my heart melt and i let out a long
"awwwwwwwwwwww"
Lenore has turned out to be my ride or die anyday. She's always there when i need her as well as Sophie. It makes me sad when i think i might not make it back from mexico in time to see sophie off at the airport.
Lenore and i were caught up in girl gossip when the door bell rang. She was telling me about her night with chris. She looks dreamy whenever she talks about chris.