Is it love?

I woke up with the sunset hitting my face, I could barely remember what happened last night. The last thing I remembered was leaving Bella's room.
A knock came through and it was one of the stewards in the Ranch. 
"Ma'ma the breakfast is served. Mrs Dora would love you to join them for breakfast"

"I'll be down in a minute"

Pressure of trying to remember what happened last night between my boss and I coupled with the drinks made my head spin round. I'm not much of a drinker.
Everyone was seated and I apologized for been late, the tension between Leonardo and I made me so anxious to leave the table before the breakfast was over...
Somewhat, I think Dora noticed the tensed atmosphere between his son and I she quickly broke the silence by asking me to join her for shopping later that afternoon.
I quickly accepted the offer, just want I need to clear the air and the tension between us- I could barely look at his face when some parts of what went down last night begun to slip in to my brain.

All dressed up for the shopping with Dora. She's a beautiful woman and has been so nice to me from the very first day I stepped into her home. A part of me wants to know her more.
Leaving Leonardo at home, while we drove to the large city mall in Mexico town. It was a beauty to behold I'm finally seeing all those places I had always dreamt of visiting someday becoming a reality.
I recently found out that the family will be hosting guest the next day. Dora choose to do the shopping herself 'cause she loves cooking even though they have tons of chefs around the Ranch!
Nevertheless, she picked few dresses for Anna, I'm so glad I was able to help her decide on a particular dress.

During our ride home, all I could think about was Leoandro. What is really going on with us? What do I feel for him and is it right to date or have any form of affection for my boss?. Questions kept running through my mind.  The thought of seeing him made me so uneasy but thank Goodness he wasn't home.

———————
The next day came for the party. I was lucky enough to have packed my favorite red dress which made me look stunning, red is my favorite color and I don't know if there's any other color that could take it place.
I helped out to do few settings which Mrs. Dora was against at first not after my insistence which made her gave in and made me promise her that I wouldn't do much.

It was almost time, I quickly went to the room and saw a box on the bed with a note on it
"It will be prefect for your beautiful skin"
I was wandering who could've kept a diamond necklace on the bed for me!
I Applied a little mistake to fit into the evening grown,

It was almost time, I quickly went to the room and saw a box on the bed with a note on it "It will be prefect for your beautiful skin"I was wandering who could've kept a diamond necklace on the bed for me!  I Applied a little mistake to fit into t...

and the piece of expensive diamond on my neck. At first, I was reluctant but I can't refuse a gift that has costed a fortune and even at that, it'll hurt whosoever has put in effort to see me look lavishing that night.

My eyes meeting with him made me lightened my face, I walked towards him asking if he will be needing anything I knew it was time to stop avoiding him and face whatever feelings that's growing inside.
"You look Beautiful Vivian"
Hearing those words whispered into my eyes made butterflies in my stomach happy! Lol

Dora introduced me to few of the family friends when leo excused himself to go take a call. Isabella was looking stunning including Anna. Everyone was living their best lives and catching up with one another. The family made sure I wasn't left out or miss home, they treated me like part of the family. Miguel taught me few lessons on horse riding. Piratically  Where I come from, you hardly see horses talk more of knowing how to ride one.

I went upstairs to use the bathroom, when I heard noise of people chatting from his bedroom. I knew he couldn't be on a call anymore 'cause I could hear a female voice.
I respected his privacy and went to the bedroom I was given to use the restroom.
Spending a couple of minutes before heading out, I didn't hear any noise from his bedroom.
I hurriedly went downstairs and met with Dora who asked me to go find him to meet some of guests that have been asking after him.
I thought to myself, "he should be downstairs by now" knowing fully well I didn't hear a sound from his bedroom when I came out" I excused myself and went to fetch him.
Approaching his door, my jaws opened to the Sight of a man roughly kissing a lady and at the same time was trying to avoid her.
I could've avoid leaving quietly but my hills gave me in.
"It was her, the model at New Your time square, I have seen them a couple of times".
What made me think I could have a chance on her over my boss.

"I'm really sorry for coming in the way I did, but Mr. Leonardo your Mum will need to see you now".

Taking back the tears that were threatening to fall out to the sight of what I just saw.
Running out of the party and taking a walk around the ranch to clear my head and receive some fresh air.
It wasn't all dramatic but I could've got few people taking including Dora.
Miguel had taught me how he eased his pains riding his horse and feeding it. A part of me needed my brain to clear. As I'm feeding the horse, I heard his voice
"why are you here? When you should be inside"
I turned round and what could come out of my mouth was
"Mr. Leonardo I just needed some space and fresh, I hope it won't be problem or do you need anything?
He grabbed my hands and made me turn looking at his face,
"Do you have anything to say to me Vivian?" There was a moment of silence, and he broke that "if you don't, then I do have a lot to say to you".
He placed his lips on mine and kissed me so passionately and I returned it, this is all I want for my boss to love me.
The fire of desire burning out of us is much, "Is this love"  ❤️ We stopped and he leaned closer closer toward me and he said to me-
"I'm in love with you Vivian, and whatever you saw in there was nothing".

I knew he was been honest!
"I love you too Leoandro Cashmore"

We both kissed each other passionately.
I don't want your first time to be in the horse range"
I chuckled hearing that from him and remembering what I said to him the night we had our first kiss "About me been a virgin."