Leoandro's POV

I haven't seen her in months. Sent some flowers to her on her graduation but it was returned. She has every right to reject those flowers. It doesn't and will not make everything right.

"Sir, we didn't see her, asked couple of students and they haven't seen her all day." Although I got the year book for you. She's is the best in her class.

I knew she could do it. I wish I can hug her now and tell her how proud I am of her. I think it is too late for that.

My toxic relationship with Adrianna has destroyed everything. I had to call it a quit, moved backed to Mexico to stay away from her. Mother was everything I needed, I am like a wounded Lion. I had to call off all the plans we made with Jeff, Vivian deserves better and I don't think I can ever forgive myself for bringing so much pain to her life. How far of damage have I done?

***********

Staying home with my mum for over 5 years now has healed part of me. I work from Mexico, My contracts and family business is expanding real well. My competitors are way too far from meeting up. The other part is missing because she is not here. I made contacts to find her, with my wide connection no one has gotten anything on her. Where could she be? I stare at the reflection in the mirror with a frown and so much pain in my pain.

''You know you can find her. Think of anyone that she was close to back in school. Someone must know her way about Son."

I nod at what my mum just said, a huge grin on my face. I have sent several emails and letters to Lenore in Australia but she never relied any. This time I have to take the bull by the horn. I called Joyce to make an arrangement with the private jet operatives about the sudden trip to Australia.

**********

It was very easy to track Lenore. Sent a detective to find her. Getting to her house, I pressed the door ball. Lenore was not happy to see me. She quickly shut the door. I banged so hard until she let me in.

"After all these years, you think you can show up. How did you find me? OOH yeah I forgot, LEOANDRO CASHMORE...'' She is not here and if you are here to ask me about her I really do not know her way about. So, please leave now before I call the police.

His deep green eyes are entirely serious. My heart beats fast in my chest as I realize he's completely serious about finding her.

Please Lenore I need to speak to her. I want to find her. My life is shattered. I am no longer myself. I destroyed my life with such stupidity and not letting live the past. A sweet girl had to pay for my mistakes. I want to make things right Lenore, I need another chance please I want to see simdi.

I hesitated for a bit. Watching him break down right in front of me melted my heart, maybe it is time for my find to find her feet again. Maybe it is time for her to give my goddaughter the best life she deserves. Ximena my little angel deserves to see her father after 5 years now.

"I really do not know where to find her." A lump takes shape in my throat as I realized what a huge lie I have just told him.

"Why do I find it hard to believe?

"Ugh, I'm blowing this up". Okay fine, a lot had happened after what you did to her. That part of the story is left for her to tell you.

After graduation, the United Nation took interest in her project for humanitarian course which was the thesis she worked on in school and employed her. Most of her posting are merely in Africa probably because she truly understands what pain her own people are going through. I tried to make her take a request form to move in to Australia, but you know how stubborn she can be with her passion.

Vivian is currently in Tanzania, I do not have any contacts. She always call with different numbers.

I quickly pulled Lenore into a long hug. Thank you Lenore! As I hurriedly left for the door,

"The bad news is that she changes her work station in Africa. You might go to Tanzania and not find her. When I asked, she said its every 5 Months depending. I really can't remember the last time she called me. But she writes to me as well.

The last letter was sent 4 months ago then she was still there. Tanzania is her based work station. She is in charge of the UNHCR in Africa.

"Thank you Lenore, I will find a way around this".

"All the best Leo, I hope you find her."

******

I called my contacts in Africa to find her. I was willing to join the search. Back to Mexico, seeing how happy my dad looked just talking to my mum brought back memories of her.

I remember how happy she made me feel.

'' Son, did you find her?"

I caress her hand on my chin. I found a lead to her, but mother I am not sure she is going to forgive me. I have made the greatest mistake of my life."

The last time I cried on her shoulders was the mistake I made in the family business that cost my father his life.

"Son, True love is action – it's what you do because you decide to love a person unconditionally. It is not always easy, but it allows you the stability of knowing where you stand independent of what the other person does.

Your father and I have been married for 39 years now, there have been times when I was tempted to give up, or listen to the doubt on my path. But you know what, I never acted on those temptations. Deep down I know I am meant to stick with this man right here to build this empire, so whatever it has required, I have stuck with him. Thank goodness I cannot imagine a life without him by my side".

Leoandro, so will take the bird up in the sky and go find her? Bring her back home son. She smiled at me and gave me the encouraging look ever.

"Son, you'll always have my blessings." I am glad you're making the right decision." Go bring her back home.