Chapter 14

I have never seen a thing like this before. Let me just say only on social media platforms, private jets owned by celebrities.
"My oh my!" I was lost in my thoughts when Someone just snapped at me,  "Are you coming Miss Vivian". Sure sir!
I didn't know when I got carried away.

I grabbed my bag from the car and trying to help Mr. Peter get everything out.
"Miss Vivian you don't have to, just promise you'll enjoy your trip and try to bear with his annoying attitude"  he winks at me.
I just couldn't control myself with what he just said; although it wasn't too loud for the boss to hear.

"I'll Mr. Peter. Really gonna miss you"   "I'll miss you too Miss beautiful". 

Entering inside the Private jet, my eyes went wide same as my mouth.

"This is beautiful!"  

After the Air Hostess gave us the normal procedures and the pilot spoke to my boss, the plan took off..

I kept looking through the window, the sky is so beautiful, its magnificent.
To be honest, I never experienced something like this before. 
He knew I'm lost in my thoughts, so he cleared his throat

"Vivian I want you to review my speech and make sure everything is ready", Sure sir! 

I got my laptop and slid through my Microsoft PowerPoint reviewing the speech making sure that everything is set for tomorrow's meeting. Yeah you heard me right, it's tomorrow but working for this guy I learned how to be extremely careful, you know why 'cause he's Mr. Perfect".

Still on his laptop working, this dude really don't tired! Gosh!
"Sir I need a nap, I'll be in the bedroom".

If you need anything tell the Air hostess she'll attend to you, if the need for you to eat arises"
"OK sir!"
I went to the bed room it's so exotic.

I was thinking of owning one of these luxurious jets,  still thinking about my fantasy I dozed off

I was thinking of owning one of these luxurious jets,  still thinking about my fantasy I dozed off. "but really who wouldn't "😂look at that bed! " I didn't know how long I had my nap but I could smell his cologne, "wait a minute I'm dreaming of him? What could be happening to me". The smell was becoming so hard, I slightly opened my eyes and saw his face close to mine I just couldn't help it but my eyes went wide open.

He quickly got up and adjusted himself  "Miss Chisimdi, hmmm the-ee-ee- plan is-s about to land" Leoandro Cashmore is stuttering in my presence, something must be wrong. 

"I'll be there sir". And he immediately left the room.

-----
Leoandro P. V. O

The way she was looking at my Private jet made me kind of feel proud of myself.
Yes!  She's from a poor home but yet she got prestige, I have seen this look on her face the day I caught her admiring the art work in my office..

I adore this girl, she pays attention to things most people think it doesn't matter. Lovable by everyone including Peter who don't care about Andriana who is supposedly my girl friend. What's really her story, why does she work so hard? "to be honest I still can't answer these questions.
When we got inside the plan, I heard her say "This is Beautiful " but I don't know why I couldn't respond to what she said.

The plan was about to land. The Air hostess offered to go wake her up. "don't worry about it, I'll go that myself."
I saw her sleeping like a baby, I didn't want to wake her. Rather I got closer to her face looking at her while she's asleep; something I have never done before.
Her full lips caught my attention, I have the urge to kiss her and make love to her but I held myself.
I removed some hair on her face, she doesn't sleep like a lady at all, she is just everywhere.

When her eyes opened, I got up immediately. Opened my month to talk, I sturted.

"what is happening to me, I can't believe I did that".

I got off the plane, knowing she is coming right behind me.

"Halo Rodriguez", our family chauffeur. He is part of the family now,  Rodriguez has been working for us over 20 years now; same with his wife Cecelia.
"Halo Patrona, (boss)
Wow who's this beautiful!? Ahhh!!! Leo don't tell me you've got a wife already and you didn't tell your old man.
I laughed at his comment.. Hello Miss, I'm Rodriguez always at your service.

"Halo Rodriguez, Mi nombre Vivian, estoy tan encantada (Hello Rodriguez, my name is Vivian I'm so pleased to meet you)

¡Entiendol tú español es limpio (Oh I see!  Your Spanish is clean)

"Welcome to Mexicó"

As we sat inside the car, what happened inside the plan flashed back to me I became nervous again, it is more awkward 'cause it's like a graveyard inside this car.

"So you speak Spanish and it's not in your resume" Miss Vivian could you tell me why?
About that, I recently registered for a Spanish class. Since when I was little back home I always wanted to visit Mexico and explore the city. I love the language and based on my first degree it requires I know how to speak one foreign language"

I became speechless, seeing her face how joyful and happy she is looking at the city made me fulfilled. I just couldn't wait to see my mum and the rest of the family and for them to meet her as well, I bet my mum would go crazy about her. 

My mum is from United States but dad is a Mexican with a strong Mexican background. He met my mum during his vacation at the United States. We're four in my family, yes!  I don't really talk about Isabella that much. She's junior to Miguel. Doesn't have any form of interest in the family business but rather in her medical line. She's never home because of the research team she controls, most times its required of her to travel around the world. We only get to see her few times in a year. I'm really glad she'll be here as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Getting to the ranch, I feel so much at home. I'm so happy to be home. I've missed my horse, it's so good to be home.

He's here! Anna ran towards me and gave me a big hug. Looking at Isabella standing at a distance, I motioned her to come over here with a huge smile on both our faces. We hugged each other making up for the lost times.

"I've missed you Leo,  you look more handsome by the day. You're doing well with the business, I'm proud of you Leo".

"I love you Bella" I kissed her forehead.

And who's this? Oh! Met Vivian my new Personal Assistant.

She's beautiful!  The pleasure is all mine. They both exchanged pleasantries.

"Look at my son"!!!!!
mama! You look so young.. "Keeping it young for your father". We both laughed.

And this must be???  Her name is Chisimdi Vivian my personal assistant. She's from West Africa.

"Oh I see you look adorable my dear".

My mum welcomed her home... Make yourself comfortable and please do feel at home. 

Everyone is here!  My family, the helps that I haven't seen in a long time...

I went to the horse ranch with my dad to talk about tomorrow's meeting...

"what do you feel for that lady son! The way you stare at her I know you have something you're not telling us".. 
"No Dad! She's my personal assistant nothing more to it... I'm your father leoandro I know all my children too well in your own case, the way you stare at that lady is not a look you give your personal assistant.

My dad is right with everything but I still don't want to accept the truth.. Fighting my feelings is one thing I know how to do best.  I quickly changed the subject and talked about our family business which I know that  my dad as well won't resist for anything.