The Ranch

It's a fortress in here. Beautiful like a piece of art.

Seeing the way he was greeting everyone made me understood that no matter who you're family is the most important thing in a person's life.

His brother is another cute version of him.. Flirty but a nicer version of my boss. Leo hardly smiles, always serious most times.

Hi I'm Anna Cashmore, it's so nice to meet you!  Oh my! She's so adorable just like my little sister oluchi.

We were both talking and the mum came close to us. She welcomed me like I'm part of her beautiful home. 

"the famous personal assistant. You're welcome to my home, the strong Spanish accent stroked me so hard that I kept on smiling.

You have a beautiful house Sir, and the pleasure is all mine.

"You're more beautiful than my house. Vivian make yourself at home"

Is she more more prettier than me?
" You're the most beautiful woman in the whole universe amor️♥️♥️"
They both laughed and gave each other a passionate kiss, Miguel yelled
"get a room please!!!!

We all laughed..

Vivian welcome to my home... They will show you to your room..

"Thank you so much Mrs. Dora I really appreciate your kind gestures".

"You can call me Dora, the Mrs. Makes me feel old".

Getting to the room I first laid my head on the bed while looking up to the ceiling.. It's a magnificent building, truth be told I've never been in such a place before. For the fact my boss's father matained the ranch that means he always wants to bring his children home....

I looked through the window and saw my boss with his father close to the horse stable taking about something I think might be business that guy never get tired of meetings..

Someone knocks at door... The strong Spanish accent came through
"Miss, the dinner will soon be ready. Mrs Dora wants to have you downstairs soon"

"Alright I'll be there"

I unpacked my stuffs, texted my mum as I promised her that I would.
Called Lenore to fill her in with the whole stuffs and how beautiful my day has been... 

" sweetie I'm glad you are happy. I told you after all that Cashmore is not such an asshole".

I went downstairs for dinner.. My oh my it's most of the Mexican dishes I've also dreamt about having. It's a banquet not just dinner. The food smile so nice!  My mouth is watering, after we all said a prayer I devoured my food.. I kept my comment to myself 'cause I know it wasn't Dora that made them.

"So Vivian tell us more about you aside from working for my son".
To be honest, there's nothing much to say about myself...... The story went on. 

It must be really lonely growing up with no father" 
Yea it is Dora but I'm doing fine with my mum and little sister..

Dora quickly saw that I'm about to tear up and she changed the subject... She's a life saver 'cause I would've teared up in front of them all.

After the dinner, we went outside the house around the fire stank.. Took couple of tequila shots, I know I couldn't not handel so many shots so I went slow.
My boss is so free with the fact that I'm outside here with his family, watching the moon, his father told a couple of stories..

Miguel went in first immediately he received a call.
"Goodnight Vivian enjoy your sleep, I'm retiring for the night".

"Night Dora"