Lenore's P. O. V

A lot kept going through my mind after Chisimdi's encounter with "Mr Arrogant"
Who could he be?
Chisimdi is such a beautiful lady, her chocolate skin color is so flawless like that of an Egyptian goddess.
She is Super intelligent, I had tested her IQ and trust me when I say I didn't even come close to her and I'm very smart. lol!!

The smell of the unique coffee from Starbucks hit my nostrils and I couldn't resist it. It's Monday already and simdi has gone for her lectures. I don't have lectures until later and I have enough time to indulge my taste buds.

Making my way to the entrance, I heard someone call My name.
"Lenore darling"
I remember that voice. I turned around to find a guy staring at me.
"OMG are you stalking me?" It was Chris,  the guy I met at the bar the other night.  Liam's friend.
"I think it's you stalking me" he said with a smile and I smiled back.
He's a cool guy and he knows how to keep the jokes coming.  He is also very sensual and makes me feel a little uncertain. I didn't want to get down with him that night,  I barely even know him and I am not cut out for one night stands.
My past relationships Were not so perfect and I just needed to take a break from everything, that's part of the reason  I left Canada to come here.
I needed to be be  far away from it all. Seeing Chris again made me feel so happy and I could feel the uncertainties building up.
How do I look?
Does he think I'm pretty?
Arrrrgh.
We didn't get a change to exchange numbers before I left when I got a text from simdi.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We got to the campus and Chris pulled over  to ask for my contact.
"I don't want to forget, It broke me when I thought I'd never see you again" he said, staring at me intensely and I felt my heart melt;
He had the Stare that could turn the stereo on.
Okay okay,  Not to be too much,
I don't know about the stereo thingy but he turns me on just fine.

"thanks for the ride, I'm grateful"
"It's not a problem at all and you're most welcome"
He was still staring and I started to feel hot. I reached for the car door  and he suddenly pulled me into a kiss.
I wasn't braced for it and my eyes went wide before they shut on their own accord as I savored the sweet taste of his lips on mine.
He knew what he was doing, my body was feeling emotions I had long buried.
He ran his tongue over my lips,  seeking entrance into my mouth and I moaned loudly when he found his way in,  searching and licking and creating all sort of sweet feelings.
I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned and moaned and moaned until finally,  he pulled away.
He was looking at me and smiling and I was smiling back.
My body was betraying me.
We were both flushed and I knew my cheeks would be a rosy pink to mirror my embarrassment.
I looked down and he brought my face up to look at him.
He leaned over to place a lingering kiss on my forehead and I stepped out  of the car before I loose it.
Walking to class seemed like an endless journey and my mind a Blizzard of emotions.

After class, I couldn't forget the kiss I had with Chris some hours ago.
I cannot shake the myriad of feelings that washed over me when he looks at me.
It makes me feel like the only girl in the world literally.
That kiss,  oh that kiss.
It's not as if it's my first But boy was it different.
I felt like a teenager all of a sudden,  blushing everytime I think of it.
I need to grab something to eat.
Thinking of Chris has made me hungry.
I wonder if chisim is done with her lectures for the day.
I grabbed my phone and texted her.

"Babe.
you done with your classes for the day? Let's grab lunch "?
I got a reply almost immediately
Lenore sweetie I'll meet you in five at the cafeteria.

During lunch, Chisim complained about how hectic her day was.
She seems to be a foul mood today cause she kept on complaining about everything.
as we headed back to the apartment, she declared in that singsong voice of hers
"You know what Lenore, I need to get a job. atleast to send  some money back home for my mom and sister.... And I also need some for myself.
I cannot rely on you and Sophia forever"