Leoandro's P.O.V

I just couldn't control myself. Seeing her get along with Ben killed me.
I can't explain why I'm so bothered. This is a girl who belittled and insulted me some weeks ago, a girl i was set out to hurt.
I made her my Personal assiatant with the intention of causing her frustration but somehow she has everyone on her side.
Anyone that has met her instantly loves her. Joyce, who barely talks to people is practically all over her like some sort of mother hen.
I know she has been helping her with some tasks.
She even confronted me once. Asking why I was out to make "the sweetheart" suffer pfffffft.
She wasn't a sweetheart some nights back.

The more I try to break this girl and make her suffer for what she did, the harder I fall for her.
Yes. I am falling for her. As much as i hate to admit it, she has me in her little palm.
I admire her strength alot. She has the spirit of pulling through every situation;
I have made it almost impossible to cope. Engaging her in odd hours and giving her no time to herself but somehow her grades are really good at the graduate school,
I wonder when she gets to study.
I'm keeping records of every movement and her grades in school, I can get anything I want if I really need it.

It pained me to watch her flirt endlessly with Ben.
Ben is a Casanova, a Rogue, and i know his tricks. I saw how he was looking at her like some priced trophy waiting to be added to his collection.
He wants to get her on his bed.
The thought of that filled me with jealousy, i could even taste it.
Do i even have the right to be jealous?
I also want her in my bed.
Heck! I want her everywhere but i also want to know her more. I want to know what's going through her mind. What she's thinking about when she rolls her eyes.
I want to know what makes her laugh, I want to know everything.
I had to track down family in Africa, I've got people there who work for me so getting information was easier than I expected.
She comes from an average home with her little sister and her mum and I must say i admire how far she has come in life;
her background didn't limit her dreams and drive towards her ambition and that's another thing I love about her.
I was smiling now.
Everytime I look at her, i want to crush her lips on mine and kiss all that savagery away. Sometimes, just thinking about it makes my mouth go dry. I want her so much it scares me.
I fight it everytime and remind myself that this is all in a bid to make her sorry and none of my feelings are genuine.
I've been lying to myself too often.

Ben cannot have her i concluded in my mind.
I will never allow it.
His intentions are not genuine anyway, she should be glad I'm stepping in to save her. I'll make sure he doesn't get to see her again.
I wanted to stop him when he handed his card to her but i could not stop her.
That would be very weird for everyone and i do not want her knowing what i feel.

I couldn't bring myself to come to terms with Ben and simdi together.
The idea repulses me. She should be mine
"Leoandro you're going crazy"I said to myself in defeat
"Why does this bother me so much ugh!"
I need to get her off my mind,
I texted Naomi to come over, she would do anything to make me feel better.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Saying all those harsh words to her hurt me as much as it did to her. Her eyes were filled with tears, and when i saw it, i almost died. I was tempted to kiss them away.
I kept fighting my feelings for her.
My head is filled with thoughts of undressing her.
Lord the things i want to do to her.
I want her long legs around my waist, see how far they go as i trail kisses down her neck till i find her sweet spot.
I want to be inside her with my tongue, tasting and licking and watch her scream my name when i fill her with every inch of me..
I just want to make love to her badly,
I don't know what's going on with me anymore. Ever since that night, thoughts of her lingered, they placate and they torture me.
"Leoandro Cashmore is falling and he is falling Hard"
I have discovered taking to myself and it's at this moment i know without an iota of doubt that i have a bad case of the love pox.
And a certain west African princess who happens to be my P.A., is the cure.

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee brewing. Naomi isn't in the room and i breathe a sigh of relief.
I remember last night vividly, I had been so rough on her. Venting all my pent up frustration and taking it up on her.
I feel horrible.
I needed a cup of coffee to feel awake

"Morning Leo"
Naomi called out to me as i entered the kitchen and i froze.

"Morning Naomi" i muttered as i take my place beside her.
Ozzy came in with my coffee and proceeded to set the table for breakfast.
I looked at Naomi and notice how her face isn't it's usual glow.
I know there was no excuse to justify how i treated her last night.
I was horrible and she doesn't deserve it.

" Naomi,
about last night I'm really sorry
I don't know what got over me"...
I wasn't done apologizing before she cuts me off-
"Leo, you made love to me as if i were some dog; even dogs are treated better"
She is really upset and i feel bad.
Unlike Andriana, She is mature and understanding.
I moved closer to her and held her hands as I apologized to her, and pecked her forehead.
"How can i make it up to you"
I say this even though i know what she wants.
She looks up at me and smiles as I hand her one of my credit cards.
"go wild with it" i whispered
"you know i will" she replies with a shy smile.
She brings me in for a kiss and we were still kising when Ozzy walked in on us.

"Oh! I'm so sorry sir, but Mr. Victor is here to see you"
You gotta give it to Victor for being the moment ruiner.
Naomi could see the frustration in my face,and she whispers in my ears
"we can make it snappy".
I smile at her, she is easy to please and she knows how to please me.
Thirty minutes later and I'm out, fully dressed for work.
we head to the dining table and i see Victor already gulping down the food.
"Hey Victor"
She pecked him before she turns to me
"Baby! I won't be staying over for Breakfast, I've got a photoshoot this morning with my agency"
She kissed me on the mouth before rushing out the door.
Victor was staring at me and i brace myself
For the teasing
"Mahn! You're still screwing her?
She's hot though.
That's what took you so long, i was wondering if you were avoiding me"
I sneered at Victor as his teasing continued, I needed to take control of the situation
"you know i met ben yesterday
And he has a thing for My P.A
That motherfucker"
Victors eyes went from narrow to wide in an instant
"What? Leoandro, this is crazy
 What you've been waiting for.
He is going to get her in his bed, I'm sure of it"
Victor was blabbing now and there is no shutting him up
" I have got a good plan.
Why don't we use Ben to hurt her instead of your brother Miguel"
That's the idea afterall.. I didn't allow victor finish up with his suggestions, I cut him off,
"That's not going to be neccsssary anymore, I'll carry it out myself ".
The look on Victor's face changed!
He continued to look at me for what seemed like forever before he finally decides to use his mouth
"You're definitely falling for this girl Leo, you can deny all you want".
I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.
I know I'm lying and i know Victor can tell I'm lying.
Victor has been my best friend and more like a brother now and He knows when I'm hiding something from him. The look on his face dared me to Deny it.

"Alright Victor, you're right! I'm crazy about her
I don't know how or why.
but I've liked her ever since i met her.
The whole revenge thingy only fueled my desires for her"
I was breathing heavily as i talked..i am not one to admit to anything.

"I understand you Leoandro.
Love happens when you least expect it"
He said with a laugh.
Victor jokes with just about everything.

"if you want her, go for her" he added

It's my time to smile and i was doing a pretty good job at it but Victor wasn't done yet.
"wait a minute...
I haven't seen this girl before;
I'm definitely coming to work with you today. I've got a free schedule and,
I need to see for myself the lady who stole your heart"
I shake my head in disgust.
Victor can keep this up and never tire.

"What do you say?.
Say yes
Please say yes" he persisted

YES Victor!!!! I shouted

"Leoandro Cashmore is in love"
"Shut the Fuck up Victor"
We laughed and spent the breakfast chit chatting about nothing in particular.

Heading to the office with Victor, I get a text from my Dad

Hey son! We'll be meeting with some top investors from Asia over the new project at hand. I invited Ben to come too. I'll be seeing you this evening!

Ugh! I groaned. I do not need to be seeing that jerk just soon. Ben really got on my nerves the other day, He's lucky our friendship has come a long way.
I will not be going with her, He doesn't need to see her, Not today, Not ever.