(Bnha) Kami's Gift

By MySoulReader

Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless and his dreams of becoming a hero were shattered. Well, that is until Kami... More

Chapter 1: The Gift
Chapter 2: Makings Of A Hero
Chapter 3: The Next Step
Chapter 4: A Name For Myself
Chapter 5: Meeting Class 1-A
Chapter 6: Quirk Evaluation
Chapter 7: Night of a Hero
Chapter 8: Trial by Battle
Chapter 9: Break Past My Limits
Chapter 10: A Spider?!
Chapter 11: We're Back!
Chapter 12: Training To Be Heroes
Chapter 14: Friendship Will Prevail
Chapter 15: You'll Pay For That
Chapter 16: The Hero's Recovery
Tagged
Chapter 17: Omni's Outbreak
Chapter 18: Rise of a Hero
Sorry, Not An Update
Chapter 19: Shining Smile
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End
Bad news
Poll Results
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13: Unforeseen Attack

6.1K 95 139
By MySoulReader

"Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprises, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy. It will open up a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity." - Henri Nouwen

A/N: As the USJ arc will be in 3 parts, I need you all to go to the poll and vote once for each section, it really helps and don't be shy or afraid. All you have to do is a comment, yes or I want this.

More importantly, what do you creatures of unidentified species want to happen during the Sports Festival (Any event or between events as well)?

Key:
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
"For" - Deity Speech
*Reading!* - Sound Effects/Actions 

Onto The Story!

After the heroic course's training session, everything has been pretty calm except when Nezu-sama combined the 1-A and 1-B dorms, that was a nightmare. But either way, I did some training with my ghoul physiology, which has completely fused with my Haemokinetic Construct quirk, but otherwise the rest of the week I trained while healing myself when I could. As for class B, everyone but Monoma-san has been fitting in pretty well, as for Monoma-san everyone just assumes he's insane or has a mental issue.

"Personally, I made him completely normal but his quirk went to his head when he beat others with their own quirk," Athena-sama said as she popped out of nowhere to interrupt my monologue.

Today, the heroics course is supposed to be going to USJ, and sadly it isn't Universal Studios Japan. Right now, everyone is getting suited up while I wait for them, but I would have to wait anyway as I'm the class president and Yaoyorozu-san is the vice president.

"Midoriya-san, are you sure you don't need more equipment?" Aizawa-sensei asked with his hands in his pocket and surprisingly no sleeping bag.

"I'm pretty sure, but if I do need anything else I'd prefer to make it myself," I replied while scratching the back of my head.

"Why is that?"

"Well, my quirk Adaptive Resurrection would force me to get my hero suit modified a lot, so I thought some small enhancements might help. Plus, it makes me feel a bit better to use something I worked hard on and not relying too much on others."

In response, Aizawa-sensei grunted as if to say 'okay' before everyone walked towards us. "Alright everyone, just get on the bus and we'll be there in half an hour," Aizawa-sensei said before falling asleep in the passenger's seat.

Once everyone sat down, I was in between Sumiko-chan (left) and Yaoyorozu-san (right). Both of which, I believe would be excellent heroes in the future, but I won't feed anyone's ego right now.

"Izuku-san, what do you think we'll be doing at USJ?" Yaoyorozu-san asked while staring at my necklace.

"Probably some natural disaster practice and rescue practice. But I think the main focus is to get ready to be heroes, like with the rest of our training." I said with modest interest before looking at Sumiko-chan. "Sumiko-chan did you get that move I showed you down?"

In response, I got a simple nod. Before she could delve further, Tsuyu-san interrupted. "Izu-chan, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

"One of your quirks rivals All Might's in strength and I've seen you talk to him quite a bit, is there something with your relationship?" She asked which caught the attention of a few other students.

"Ah... That is quite simple. When I was younger, All Might was my inspiration to become a hero and I helped him capture a villain." I said before realizing my peers wanted to know more. "The villain was made completely of sludge and I was almost killed by it at first before I defeated it. After that, All Might was going to give him into the police, but it escaped along the way so I defeated it again. If you want to know more about that villain a few news stations filmed it."

"I think I saw that on tv, but why haven't reporters pieced the puzzle sooner?" Asked Yaoyorozu-san who shifted a bit closer to me.

"Well, some people can't see what's right in their face. But I bet a few dozen people figured it out before I stopped that whole bank robbery from Black Cat."

"Hmm... classes, we'll be arriving at USJ soon make sure you have everything ready," Aizawa-sensei said before looking at me sternly. "Izuku, phase through the roof and check ahead for any signs of trouble."

"Yes, sir!" I replied like a soldier before taking my Kitsune Form and using my yokai abilities. Once I phased through the roof, I flew towards the USJ building and circled around the building a few times before confirming that everything was safe for now.

After everyone else arrived at USJ, the doors were opened by a man in an astronaut-like hero suit, but if you didn't know that was the pro hero Thirteen. Then he led everyone into the building with Aizawa-sensei and Vlad King by his side.

"Hello, class! My name is Thirteen and I specialize in rescue missions and natural disasters." Thirteen said before moving aside to reveal more of USJ. "This is USJ or the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Here is where you'll practice rescue and disaster missions, but before we begin let's talk about quirks. My quirk is called blackhole, although I use it to save countless people, it can kill people very easily for example-"

Thirteen said before I activated my One For All: 5% Full Cowl and zooming past my sensei while shouting, "Can it! Emergency! Code Red!"

Before Thirteen and Aizawa-sensei could say anything, a black and purple portal opened in the middle of USJ with a few villains (I assume) walking out of it. Then one guy with light blue hair and hands all over his body started to shout out to the world. "Hello, UA! We are the villain league and we are here to-" Right when he was about to finish, I seemingly came out of nowhere and kicked him.

"Shut it, Handsy!" I said while landing in the middle of a group of villains, but from my quick glance, I could tell that they weren't experienced and rather had the numbers before their experience or strength. "Come on, low-lives like you can't beat me."

Overall of the protests from the nameless villains, I heard the guy with the hands all over his body shout back. "Damn, Runt! I'll kill you for that!" He shouted as a few of my classmates laughed/giggled/chuckled at that comment.

"Try it! I doubt you'll do it for millennia!" I yelled before I used my power boost to dodge the villains and kick or punch the villains into the distance. 

"Kurogiri! Get the rest!" Handsy yelled as the portal disappeared from the middle of USJ.

Then, my adrenaline kicked in as I went into my Kitsune form and rushed towards my classmates. "Hurt them and I'll kill you!" I yelled before landing in front of my peers as the portal reformed behind them.

"I'd like to see you try, brat." The portal said as eyes became visible along with two pieces of metal right below the yellow eyes. Before I could react, Kasumi, Sumiko-chan, and Gwen tried to attack the guy (?) but their attacks were transported right behind them and they were hit with their own attacks. "This will be too easy."

As my calculating mind worked, I thought about those pieces of metal and readied my claws to grab it. Then I jumped while my tails rushed towards the metal as they crashed into it, effectively burning it before I grabbed it and started to claw at the metal.

"Brat!" Kurogiri said before surrounding everyone in his portal and transporting all of the students while leaving Thirteen, Vlad King, and Aizawa-sensei to the other villains.

Warp ~ Flood Zone

When I was sent out of the portal, I was in the middle of water as several villains swam towards me. Then they all struck me, aimed for my vitals, and they made their shot. But after their strike, I started to glow green as my body reformed as it lengthened while my skin turned into scales. Once the glow died down, I was in the body of a green dragon as a picture-perfect clone of me appeared next to me.

Then, both of myself seemed to smirk with our teeth showing before we swam out of the water and flew above it until the clone disappeared while I landed on a yacht. On the yacht, seemed to be prop decorations while Tsuyu-san and Shiozaki-san caught their breath near the edge.

"Izu-chan, are you alright?" Tsuyu asked as she adjusted her goggles back onto her forehead.

"Yeah, but do you two need any healing before we try to get out of here," I said calmly before they both shook their heads and stood upright. (Tsuyu stood how she normally did)

"What's the plan, Midoriya-san?" Shiozaki-san asked.

"Well, I can use that new quirk to create a whirlpool while you capture them using your vines before Tsuyu-san uses her tongue to escape with you."

"Sounds doable, but it seems that the villain league didn't plan the split up," Tsuyu-san said. "If they knew more, they'd send me to the fire zone and leave Izu-chan with all of the villains by himself."

"Thought so," I said before my body started to reform and changed back to a smaller version of my dragon form. "Let's get started!"

Find out what happens next, on the next chapter of Kami's Gift!

Powers:

Adaptive Resurrection - When Izuku should die, he gets a new ability instead but still feels the pain and keeps the memories of his death.

Limit Break - Temporary power surge that can result in the power-up or evolution of a quirk. Only one quirk may be used during the power boost.

Kitsune Physiology - Izuku turns into Kuriyuki and is able to use fox-fire, illusions, insanity inducement, intangibility, tail manipulation, and enhanced physical capabilities.

Voice Manipulation - Izuku can control all aspects of his voice, but will need to regain his breath after each use.

One For All - An extreme boost in all physical abilities that Izuku can only control 5% of, but the power is still growing so his current 5% is estimated to be 0.2% of his full potential.

Spider Physiology - Izuku can use webs that are expelled from his wrist, cling to walls, and sense imminent danger. This is inspired by Spiderman-616 (Peter Parker) but may change later on.

Ghoul Physiology - Izuku can use his blood to create constructs along with his extreme physical capabilities. While he can also heal quite quickly to the point where his blood doesn't seem to be used.

Dragon Physiology - A dragon form (Western) where Izuku can change his size, use different elemental breaths, fly, have near impenetrable scales, and use the strength that can crush steel bars with ease.

Cloning - Izuku can create clones of himself that share his injuries and stamina, but can think on their own and be any distance away from Izuku. Although each clone can also use a different quirk than the original.

A/N: I'm going to hate these powers list soon, it takes me 5 minutes now to type it alone and there are going to be so much more. Anyway, the USJ arc is in three parts with this part being the second or just the longest.

Arrival and Split up - This Chapter

Other Zones - Next ChapterBoss Battle - Third in the Trilogy

The Next Chapter of Kami's Gift: Friendship Will Prevail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1.6K 27
Izuku is born with the most powerful quirk of all time, but since it could easily cause destruction, it was suppressed, and he was considered quirkle...
610K 21K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
210K 3.1K 41
what if deku dies protecting eri? what if he gains a new power from his quirk and what if he can control it at 100%? join izuku as he goes into the w...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...