A Memory Away

By KNGKAY

[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anythin... More

Book One
0| Reminder
1| Everyone's Fucked Up
2| Golden locket
3| Quinillia's Academy
4| Satan would be jealous
5| Numbed
6| Asshole Pack
7| Bad Guy
8| Secrets
9| Vending Machine
10| Eavesdropping
11| Any More Creepy
12| Hopelessly Hopeful
13| Football
14| Scars
15| Babies
16| List of Suspects
17| Hook Up
18| Not Again
20| Murderer
21| Put Some Ice
22| Sides
23| You Don't Belong Here
24| Peace
25| Setting Boundaries
26| Intake Overdose
27| Reading People
28| Big Mistake
29| Expelled
30| A Safe Place
31| Rooftop Confessions
32| Displeasure
33| How It Feels
34| Acquaintance
35| The Truth
36| The Past
37| Couples and Escape Plans
38| We'll Be Fine
SEQUEL
CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!

19| Threats

5.8K 225 26
By KNGKAY

M I A

"I really need to take a nap."

"I really need a shower," I replied as I take off my sweaty gym clothes and put on my clothes. Once I'm fully dressed, I got out of the bathroom and went to the lockers where Julia has already changed and sat on the bench.

Definitely, I didn't want the shower in the girls' locker room. And luckily, it was the last periods. So, I was heading straight to my dorm.

Unlike Julia who already showered, I went to my locker and unlocked it. Only to grab a bag to put in my clothes, just so I can take them up and wash them later.

"Yes you do," she said while looking at me weirdly which made her earn an eye roll.

I don't smell THAT bad...

I sat on the bench opposite Julia and went to put on my shoes. On the other hand, more like on the other side, Julia was putting on makeup.

"Why are you putting makeup on if you're heading to sleep?" I asked her with confusion.

She closed her two-sided mirror dramatically and gave me a look. "Because I get to see people on my way." she said in a 'duh' tone before opening it again.

"Right..." I looked at her mockingly as I finish tying my shoes. Once I finished, I sat back and put both my hand on the bench for support, waiting for miss universe to finish her makeup. Yet, that was when a bunch of girls entered the room with their laughter filling it as well.

"Please! Nothing can be twice as hard as-" the voice suspiciously paused as it got near enough to figure it was close.

Curiously, I looked up only to catch 3 familiar looking girls staring back at us with confident smirks. And by familiar, I mean I recognize them from the cheerleading team in the last football game. Plus, they were wearing their uniforms.

The first one, standing in front of the other two, had medium brown hair with a blonde fade at the end. She had pale skin covering her tall slim body. Her face was tight that I suspected she had multiple plastic surgeries and her bright blue eyes almost looked unreal. 
On both of her sides stand two almost identical redheaded girls with big brown eyes and face full of freckles. They were a few inches shorter than their friend and by the looks on their faces, they both seem, not to be judgmental or rude, like sluts.

"Well, if you look at that." brunette barbie smirked when she locked sight with me as she starts to walk towards me slowly. "If it isn't-"

"The new girl." the twins giggled in sync which sounded much like a scene from a horror movie.

I cringed and raised my eyebrows at the three of them, though no words came out of my mouth. Not that I planned to say anything.

"What the fuck do you want, Kim?!" Julia barked at the cheerleader but she ignored her.

Instead, she sat down next to me and had the audacity to stare down at my soul. The other two girls stood just a few steps away from her with their arms folded over their chests.

"What's your name, new girl?" she gave me a fake smile.

"None of your business," I muttered.

Her expression changed hard for a moment before she started checking me up and down. On the other hand, I continued to stare at her dead in the eye.

When she looked back up at my eyes, she smirked once again. "I've been hearing a lot of things lately. Things I don't like."

I raised my eyebrows pathetically. "Get in line."

She flinched. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'd watch my mouth if I were you."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes."

At that, I stood up and she did the same. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't planning to fight, I was simply going to just ignore her and walk away. But when I stood up, Julia instantly straightened up beside me and pushed barbie back.

"And I'd watch my mouth if I were you." Julia reversed her threat and gave her a dreadful glare. By now, I expected a catfight to start in a few seconds.

Kim fell backwards but her friends were unfortunately there to hold her up from losing her balance. And when she got back on her feet, she hurried in front of Julia and stared at her with hate, just inches away. Not once did Julia flinch.

A moment of silence roamed around the locker room. And when it became uncomfortable, Kim snapped her head towards me and barked. "I advise you to stay away from Sebastian."

"Or what?" Julia demanded before I got the chance to say the same, bringing Kim's attention back to her.

"Or else both of you are dead," she said.

The tension got more unbearable and just when I thought Julia was gonna start throwing some hands, a new voice joined the room. Only it was much deeper.

"Don't I have a say in that?" My eyes snapped towards the door only to see the subject leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. What the hell?

"Sebastian!" one of the twins gasped when the other poked Kim.

Kim closed her eyes shut for a moment before she opened them again and turned around. "Babe! What are you doing here?" she said in a poppy sound as she walks up to him.
"Don't call me babe," he simply replied as Kim tenses.

She lets out a heavy breath. "Why don't we talk outsi-"

"There's nothing to talk about." he interrupted her again, only this time she shut up.

"Although, there is one thing." he cleared his through and stood straight. He stepped dangerously closer to Kim and leaned down at her face before he whispered. "The next time you talk to Mia, it will be your last."

Wait, what?

"Now leave," he ordered. And yet surprisingly, within a few seconds, the three girls were out. 

He stood there and stared at me with his hands in his pockets as if waiting for a thank you or something, which he would never get. But before anything else can happen, Julia said, "Let's go, Mia."

I nodded my head and instantly followed her when she headed towards the door. And that's when he called again. 

"The same goes for you, Julia Lockman," Sebastian warned just when she passed by him, which only made her stop her track. 

She stopped and turned around. "Is that a threat?" she barked at him fearlessly.

He tilted his head to the side and looked at her in the eyes. "Threat is a small word." he shrugged.

"Julia," I sighed getting tired of the drama. But that was when he went for her.

"I just find it really funny that you blamed me for something where in fact, it was actually your fault." he started.

"You know exactly what you did!" she hissed at him.

"Oh but that's the thing," he chuckled. "I did nothing."

"Also, I don't care." he backed away and smirked. "So I suggest you s-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Julia slapped him with her a lot of strength. 

His face swung to the side as he managed to not let his body move. His eyes went shut and he was biting his lower lip, trying to register what just happen. Yet it took him only a few seconds to regain himself and look back at Julia with fire in his eyes. And to be honest, I got scared for Julia.

She's got guts.

"Try that again one more time and I'll do what you're blaming me for, for real this time," he spoke deeply yet full of warning.

I looked at Julia and saw her eyes had glossed and her face turned pink from anger. "I dare you," she told him.

"Jul-" before I can finish calling her name, she snapped her eyes towards me and looked me dead in the eye. And honestly, I felt guilty. 

And confused.

No words came out. She just stared at me. And though, it was enough for me to understand.

The next thing I know, she turned around her shoes and marched out of the room. And as I was doing the same, I felt a hand grasp my wrist.

"Mia-"

"Just stop!" I yelled with frustration making him let go of my wrist. "Stop it already!"

"But-"

"You've caused me enough of drama, Sebastian." I glared at him. "I don't know what the hell is going on between you two, but just leave me out of it!"

With that being said, I ran out of the room to look for Julia.

"Julia, wait!"

I ran down the halls and started searching for her but all of a sudden she seemed to just disappear. So instead, I left the girls locker room and searched for her in the corridor.

"Julia!" I called as I look left and right. And that was when I found her making her way to the elevator.

"Julia, wait!" I ran towards her.

"Just go away, Mia," she mumbled angrily.

Without hesitation, I grabbed her shoulder. But she was quick to shove me away.

"I said, go away!" she snapped and turned around to face me.

"Not until you tell me what the hell is going on!" I yelled back. It's a good thing the hallway was empty.

"I'm sick and tired of being stuck in the bushes with everything is happening around me which I cannot ignore!" I told her with frustration. "I need to know the truth about Amy. And if you won't tell me, I'm just gonna have to go back and ask him myself."

"You wanna know the truth about Amy?" she crossed her arms as I nodded. "Okay, fine!"

"Sebastian killed Amy."

Goddamn! I bet you never expected that, did ya?

And for all the old readers, you didn't expect that either, did ya?

Well, as I said, I changed the plot a bit. But I promise it's gonna be better. 

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Do you really think Sebastian killed Amy?

But wait, if that's true, then he's not joking about his threats...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
389K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
21.1K 441 26
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
63.1K 301 6
[completed] His lips parted and a soft gasp escaped him. "You're so hot, Misty. Without even trying, yo- you look so beautiful sitting in class, doin...